剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
That's the problem.
我看着你 而你的生活像是...
I see you, and you're living like...
你对我住的地方有意见
You have a problem with my place?
你的愤怒毫无缘由
You are snapping at nothing.
你很生气 但不是因为我的所作所为
You're angry, and it's not 'cause of something I did.
原本确实不是 但现在是了
Well, it wasn't until now.
行
Fine.
等等
Wait.
老天
Holy shit.
我连续买♥♥了好几个月了
I've been buying for months.
这都是黑市的货
This is all black market.
你这里的装备都够武装一支军队了 博比
You got enough here to gear up an army, Bobbie.
这些只是被移走的冰山一角
This is a rounding error on what's being moved.
你不会卖♥♥掉这些玩意儿的 对不对
You're not selling this shit, right?
当然不会
Of course not.
很好
That's good.
艾娃斯拉在资助我
Avasarala is funding me.
你在给地球人做卧底渗透火星
You're working undercover for Earth to infiltrate Mars?
艾娃斯拉是唯一一个
Avasarala is the only one
我很确定没有参与此事的人
I know for sure who isn't in on it.
不可能
No way.
没有人能平安无事地把它偷走
There's no way someone walks off with one of these.
这不可能
That ain't possible.
事实证明 是可能的
Uh, turns out, it is.
火星进行了一系列主力部队精简
There have been a series of major force reductions,
意味着有一大堆装备无人使用
which means a whole lot of gear no one is using
还有很多人
and a bunch of people
将会失去工作
who are about to lose their paychecks.
这笔账不难算
Easy math.
你得报♥警♥
You gotta go to the police.
怎么 很好笑
What, that's funny?
警♥察♥也参与其中了
The police are in on it.
警♥察♥负责运货
They're the delivery service.
那就找宪兵
Military police, then.
这些都是从军队里运出来的
This is all coming from the military.
而且不是只有巨人装甲不见了
And it's not just Goliath suits going missing.
我可能有隐形导弹的线索了
I've got a possible lead on stealth missiles.
那些可是一级攻击武器
Those are first-strike weapons.
买♥♥它的人只会是为了袭击星球
Anyone buying one of those wants to attack a planet.
现在你明白艾娃斯拉为什么要资助我了
Now you see why Avasarala is funding me.
该死
Shit.
我不知道这是一个巨大的阴谋
I don't know if it's a single huge conspiracy
还是无数个小阴谋串联而成的结果
or half a dozen small ones,
但某个身居高位的掌权者
but someone high up in the chain of command
参与其中
is in on it.
埃米尔·索弗泰尔
Emil Sauveterre?
肯定是搞错了
Nah, that's a mistake.
-你认识他 -是的
- You know him? - Yeah.
我服役时曾与他一起在阿桑德号♥上
Flew with him on the Asander back when I was active-duty.
我们算是爱国者 但索弗泰尔舰长
You and I are patriots, but Captain Sauveterre,
他骨子里就是火星人
he's got more dust in his veins than blood.
不 这样一个人不可能
No, there's no way a guy like that
把武器卖♥♥给可能会对付火星的人
sells weapons to someone that can use them against Mars.
这个人介绍我进入黑市
This guy was my entry into the black market,
而且他可以接触到比他现有层级
and he had access that was coming from
高得多的人
somewhere way above his rank.
他驻扎在低级别后勤办公室
He was stationed at a low-level logistics office
里面全是不应该呆在那儿的人
filled with people who didn't belong there.
这和索弗泰尔有什么关系
Okay, what's that got to do with Sauveterre?
是他签署的转移命令
He signed the transfer orders.
那个办公室里的所有人都听他号♥令
Everyone in that office was by his say-so.
你想岔了
You're stretching.
他可能是未经审查就批准了无数条转移命令
He must've rubber-stamped thousands of transfers.
听着 我知道这机会渺茫
Look, I know it's a long shot, okay?
可我只能捕风捉影
All I have left are long shots.
你有没有试过找他谈谈
You tried talking to him?
怎么谈 走到他面前和他说
What, walk up and say,
打扰了 先生
"Excuse me, sir,
您有没有向小行星带非法出♥售♥武器
are you illegally selling weapons to the Belt?"
他是战争学院的高级讲师
He's a senior lecturer at the war college.
我们根本不是混同一个圈子的
We don't travel in the same circles.
他会和我谈谈的
He'll talk to me.
新鲜的蟹肉炖牛肉 来一份蟹肉炖牛肉
Fresh crab goulash. Get your crab goulash!
你要什么
You need something?
这里是不是埃里克的地盘
Is this Erich's corner?
你是不是为他干活
Do you work for him?
我可不认识什么埃里克
I don't know any Erich.
我只是要你给他带句话
I just need you to give him a message.
告诉他艾莫斯·伯顿想谈谈
Tell him Amos Burton wants to talk.
伙计 你不如快点滚蛋
Hey, man, why don't you go fuck yourself?
求求你 别打我了
Please, stop hitting me.
我理解你只是履行你的职责
I understand you're just doing your job,
但我需要一位
but I need a friend
愿意为我带话给埃里克的朋友
who will take a message to Erich for me.
你愿不愿意做我的这位朋友
Do you want to be my friend?
愿不愿意
Yeah?
快去
Go now.
埃里克会杀了你
Erich's gonna kill you.
我还以为我们是朋友
I thought you and I were friends.
我派了一支队伍搜查房♥间
I have a team going over the room
另一支队伍调查监控
and another on surveillance.
你发现的血迹肯定是她的
The blood you found was definitely hers.
酒店监控情况如何
What about the hotel's cameras?
没什么好消息
Yeah, the news there isn't good.
有人删除了监控录像
Someone deleted the footage.
这么说是空间站保安内部作案
So it was someone inside station security?
我正在调查这个可能
I'm looking into that.
她被掳走后有没有飞船离开
Have any ships left since she was taken?
没有
No.
我已经下令暂时封锁所有码头
I've issued a temporary lock on all the docks.
我会继续在这里调查
I'm gonna keep digging on this end
弄清楚是谁清除了监控录像
and find out who scrubbed that video.
她之前说有人在寻找原分子病毒
She said someone was going after the protomolecule.
她有证据
She had proof,
但几分钟之后她就被抓走了
and then minutes later, she's grabbed;
这肯定不是巧合
that can't be a coincidence.
我的人会找到她的
My people will find her.
你的人就是共犯
Your people are a part of this.
这点我们还不清楚
We don't know that yet.
而且我在有人离开前
And I shut down the port
已经关闭了港口 所以...
before anyone could leave, so...
所以无论生死
So dead or alive,
她还在空间站
she's still on this station...
某个角落
somewhere.
我们...
We...
我们可以谈谈
We can talk!
你想不想谈谈
You want to talk?
先生 您把星环内空间领域形容为
Sir, you described the Ring Space
一种不对等的战术通行点
as an asymmetric tactical choke point.
而星环允许从两侧同等进入 所以...
The Rings permit equal access from both sides, so...
是的 但我们讨论的
Yes, but that is not
不是这种不对等
the asymmetry we're discussing.
战术上来说 控制星环的任意一侧
Tactically, there is no advantage
都是没有好处的
to holding either side of a Ring.
的确 每个星环大门
Yes, the Gates each allow equal access
对于进出单一星系是没有区别的
into and out of a single system,
因此每一个门各自代表
and so each of them individually represents
一个对等的通行点
a symmetrical choke point.
你大一的时候认真听讲了
You paid attention in your freshman year.
很棒
Bravo.
然而 他们共用的星环空间
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表