剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
The OPA denies it,
但有可能
but there is the possibility
有些飞船在穿越时
of some ships making the transit
没有正式登记
without being officially recorded.
听起来像是安全问题
That sounds like a security issue.
也许我们可以花点时间来解决这个问题
Perhaps we can take a moment to address that.
你有什么要补充的吗
Do you have something to add?
有的
I do.
我想谈谈波佐见号♥
I would like to discuss the Hasami,
那艘遭受攻击的科考船
the science ship that was attacked.
为什么
Why?
它涉及到更大的问题
It speaks to the larger issue
有关来自小行星带的安全威胁的
of the security threats from the Belt.
我有机密的 可靠的
I have information from reliable,
消息来源
confidential sources
称小行星带人正在市场上购买♥♥
that Belters are buying Martian military supplies
火星军♥火♥
on the market,
包括隐形复合材料
including highly sensitive materials
这种高度敏感材料
like stealth composites.
我知道这些报告
I am aware of those reports.
如果买♥♥家是马科·因阿诺斯
If the buyer is Marco Inaros
而他的一艘飞船又摧毁了波佐见号♥
and one of his ships destroyed the Hasami,
就意味着
it suggests...
迪尔加多上将
Admiral Delgado,
你对那些报告很熟悉
you're familiar with those reports.
你同意她的看法吗
Do you agree with her?
哪一部分 女士
With which part, Madam?
那是因阿诺斯的飞船吗
Was it an Inaros ship?
有一半可能
Fifty-fifty.
-可能性比那高 -高不了多少
- Higher than that. - Not much.
克里斯金 你去月球是有工作要做的
Chrisjen, you're on Luna to do a job.
不是多管闲事
It isn't this.
如果你不喜欢参加
If you'd prefer not to be involved
我们的讨论 我们非常欢迎
in these discussions, you're more than welcome
你把想法写成报告上交
to submit your thoughts in writing.
了解了
Understood.
很好
Good.
现在回去工作吧
Now let's get back to work.
一旦我们掌握了情况
Once we have the situation in hand,
我们将恢复正常交通
we'll resume normal traffic.
我能告诉他们安全问题是什么吗
Can I tell them what the security issue is?
不
No!
-这会很难收场的 -已经很难了
- This is gonna get ugly. - It's already ugly.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
你可能会失去对空间站的控制
You could lose control of the station.
我已经失去控制权了 我要把它夺回来
I already lost control. I'm trying to get it back.
-伙计们 -不是用这种方法
- Guys? - It's not the way to do it.
即使我能找到她
Even if I could find her,
我也不可能一边查出是谁带走了她
I can't track down who took her
一边运行这个玩意儿
and run this at the very same time.
伙计们
Guys!
你做了什么
What'd you do?
有一个按钮 我按了一下
There was a button. I pushed it.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
你就是这么活过来的吗
That's really how you go through life, isn't it?
看 有信♥号♥♥进来了
Look, there's a signal coming in.
第谷
莫妮卡
Monica?
莫妮卡 你能听见吗
Monica, can you hear me?
她不能
She can't.
她正在记录 但无法接收
She's recording but can't receive.
她到底在哪儿
Where the hell is she?
可能是货舱
Could be a cargo hold.
或者是集装箱
Or a shipping container.
不 不
No, no!
意外压降 注意失压风险
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我的小组报告 到目前为止
My team reports no sign of her
未在码头发现她的踪迹
in the dock so far.
把人藏在集装箱里比较容易
It's easier to hide a person in a container.
我告诉你 她就在这儿
I'm telling you, she's here.
佛瑞德 热成像上肯定能发现点什么
Fred, there has to be something on thermals.
还没发现像人体的热源
Nothing that looks like a body, not yet.
霍顿
Holden.
快告诉我你有发现了
Tell me you found something.
我找到一个比其他要热的
I've got one that's warmer than the others.
里面可能有大气
Might be an atmosphere inside.
肯定是它
That's gotta be it.
她在里面
She's in there.
领我们进去
Guide us in.
集装箱编号♥
快点
Come on!
警告 氧气即将耗尽
在防护罩形成之前不要切割
Don't cut into it until the blister's in place.
我们不要在救她命的时候
We don't need to ventilate her air
把人家空气都放跑了
while we're saving her life.
你知道我在太空工作 对吧
You know I work in space, right?
这箱子装的是表层土
This is carrying live soil.
所以会有大气
That's why it had atmosphere.
不是这个集装箱
This isn't the right container!
你是想努力记住再出去的路吗
Trying to figure how you're gonna get back out?
艾莫斯·伯顿想谈谈
"Amos Burton wants to talk."
这很奇怪 对吧
That's weird, right?
大家都知道艾莫斯·伯顿已经死了
Everyone knows Amos Burton's been dead
有几十年了吧
for, what, a couple decades?
死的够久了 都没人问
Long enough that no one's even asking
到底是谁杀了他了
who killed him anymore,
但现在艾莫斯·伯顿居然想谈谈
but now Amos Burton wants to talk.
这就是个普通的名字
It's a common name.
在这儿可不是
Not around here, it's not.
在这里
Around here,
只有一个艾莫斯·伯顿
there's only one Amos Burton.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 提米
What the fuck are you doing, Timmy?
莉迪亚死了
Lydia died.
这不是答案
That's not an answer.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
我们说好的要改改了
I'm gonna need to change that deal.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你是为我杀了伯顿
You killed Burton for me
而不是为了他杀我
instead of killing me for him.
你得到了他的名字和离开这星球的出路
You got his name and a way off the planet.
我确保莉迪亚能一辈子
I made sure Lydia was taken care of
得到照顾
her whole life.
现在她去世了 你以为你就能回来吗
Now she's gone, you think you can come back?
我不是要回来
I'm not back,
莉迪亚也还没死
and Lydia is not gone.
-我去了她的葬礼 -她有个相好
- I went to the funeral. - She's got a guy.
他深爱着她 只要他还在这
He loved her, and as long as he's here,
她的一部分也还留在这
a part of her is too.
-她丈夫吗 -房♥子要留给他
- The husband? - He keeps the house,
等到他自然死亡后
and once he's died of natural causes,
你想做什么都行
you can do whatever you want,
但莉迪亚不会希望他睡在什么街巷里
but Lydia would not want him sleeping in an alley,
所以我也不希望看到
so I don't either.
就是因为这个
That's all this is?
我去
Well, shit!
你早说啊
You should've just said so!
你这么闯进我家
You scared the fuck out of me,
把我吓个半死
coming to my place like this.
我不是故意的
That was not my intention.
行吧 那老家伙可以留下来 我才不管
Yeah, the old guy can stay. I don't give a shit.
等下 我们喝一杯吧
Hang on. We'll drink on it.
埃里克
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表