剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
like suction cups or something.
-吸盘 -这里有合叶
- Suction cups. - There's a hinge.
什么
What?
板子上有合叶
There's a hinge on this plate.
后面是什么
What's behind these?
我看起来像电梯维修工吗
Do I look like an elevator repairman?
借我用一下你的枪
Let me borrow your gun.
我才不会把枪给你
I'm not giving you my fucking gun.
你不能用他的枪
You can't use his gun.
我们的武器有生物锁
Our weapons have biometric locks.
好吧
Okay.
我需要你在这两个地方打洞
I need you to sink one here and here.
-开什么玩笑 -让你打你就打
- Are you kidding? - Just do it.
检修梯在后面
The maintenance ladder's back there.
难怪封在这些板子后面
Makes sense they'd seal it behind these plates,
防止有人爬出去
keep anyone from climbing out.
小小 过来
Tiny, come here.
你不该这么叫我
You should stop calling me that.
看看能不能拉开
See if you can pull this open.
这样就行了
This'll work.
好了 我是这么想的
Okay, here's how I figure it.
我们有小小
We got Tiny.
还有三把枪可以用来打洞
We got three guns to make holes.
你们其中一人陪他上去
One of you guys go up with him,
打洞 然后他打开板子
make the holes, he opens the panels,
我们就能出去了
and then we get the fuck out of here.
如果办到 你们八成能减刑
Do this, you're a shoo-in for sentence reduction.
-不错 -那谁和他去
- Cool. - And who goes with him?
猜拳吧
Odd man.
上去吧 沙利
Up you go, Sully.
好吧 科尼切克 我们走
All right, let's go, Konecheck. Let's move.
谁知道我们有多少时间
Who knows how long we got?
如果你爬不上梯子
If you can't make it up the ladder...
我不会留在这
Yeah, I'm not staying here.
我会爬上去
I'll make it.
好的
Yeah.
小心手
Watch your hands.
来自火星舰队安♥全♥局♥的消息来源称
A source inside the MCR Security Service
火星议会上的爆♥炸♥
suggested the bombing of Martian Parliament
可能与地球的小行星撞击
might be linked to the asteroid bombardment
和针对第谷空间站的袭击有关
of Earth and the attack on Tycho Station.
如果属实 马科·因阿诺斯
If that is true, then Marco Inaros
和他所谓的自♥由♥太空军将会掀起
and his so-called Free Navy will have coordinated
人类历史上最可怕的恐怖袭击活动
the most devastating terrorist campaign in human history.
我们将会为您继续跟踪报道
We will continue to keep you updated as this story develops.
-我们得联♥系♥霍顿 -不
- We gotta contact Holden. - No.
他们有原分子病毒
They have the protomolecule.
而我们帮不上他任何忙
And there's nothing we can do to help him with that.
但我们说不定能在这件事上做点什么
But we might be able to do something about this.
我猜这些背叛者
I'm betting these traitors are mixed up
肯定搅在整件事里
in the whole goddamn thing.
保持无线电静默
We maintain radio silence.
巴基思号♥和它的护卫舰
Hey, the Barkeith and her escort
刚刚把应答器关了
just killed their transponders.
他们换航向了
Yeah, they're changing direction.
你觉得他们看见我们了吗
Do you think they saw us?
就算他们朝我们这边看
Even if they were looking our way,
我们这艘船 我们的航向
in this ship, on our heading,
看着最多就像去土卫六的游客
we'd just look like tourists en route to Titan.
他们要去哪儿
Where are they going?
他们在朝着太阳曲行
We'll, they're bending sunward.
我看看
Let's see.
看来他们要和匈牙利群相交了
Looks like they're gonna intersect with the Hungaria Group.
你说的好像我知道那是什么一样
You say that like I should know what it is.
那算一个地标
It's kind of a landmark.
小行星带内部最大的星群
Innermost large asteroid group in the Belt.
矿工不感兴趣 但是反照率很高
Nothing of interest to miners but very high albedo.
那就是一堆会发光的石头
So just a bunch of bright and shiny rocks.
仔细一想 也是个不错的藏身之地
When you think about it, not a bad place to hide.
石头反照了那么多光
With all the light coming off those rocks,
把飞船停在靠近石头的地方 保持静默
you park a ship near one, went silent,
基本上能躲过大部分探测器
pretty much disappear from most scopes.
听起来像是从事
Sounds like a great rendezvous spot
不可告人之事的绝佳场所
if you don't want people seeing what you're doing.
-没错 -那你还等什么
- Yep. - What are you waiting for?
改变航向 跟着他们
Change course. We're following.
现在这么做 会引起注意的
We do that now, it's gonna attract attention.
我们看起来就不像是游客了
We're not gonna look like tourists.
地球 火星还有第谷空间站
Everything that just went down on Earth
发生的这一切
and Mars and Tycho,
肯定跟这些人脱不了干系
these people are mixed up in it.
我们不能就这样让他们走了
We can't let them get away.
我们的飞船很快
We've got a fast ship.
必要时我们可以逃走
We can run if we have to.
好吧
All right.
不过我从远路绕过去
Gonna take the long way around, though,
我会尽可能地让匈牙利小行星带的岩石
and try and keep as many of the Hungaria rocks
挡住他们的视线
between us as I can to block their line of sight.
这是我们保持隐蔽的最佳办法
That's our best shot at staying hidden.
我听说你一直没吃东西
I heard you haven't been eating,
所以
so...
来吃点吧
...eat.
这不是你最喜欢的红饭 不过
It's not your famous red kibble, but...
还是能吃
gets the job done.
坐下
Sit.
至少了解一下你的儿子
Get to know your son a little.
这是他想要的
That's what he wants.
也正是他带你来这的原因 不是吗
That's why he brought you here, isn't it?
我宁愿回我的牢里
I'd rather go back to my cell.
你不是犯人
You are not a prisoner.
你想去哪里都可以
You are free to go wherever you wish.
那我选择回到我的飞船 然后离开
Then I'll go back to my ship and leave.
你就只能想到这个吗
That is what you do best.
然而 我听说切兹莫卡♥号♥♥
However, I heard that the Chetzemoka
不是你的船了
isn't your ship.
你把它给了菲利普
You gave it to Filip.
你想把自己的飞船给她吗
Do you want to give her your ship?
不想
No.
那 我也不知道说什么好
Well, I... I don't know what to say.
男孩子有自己的主见了
Boy has a mind of his own.
就这样 你就这样让她走了
That's it. You're just letting her go?
她哪都去不了
There is nowhere for her to go.
把这个火星垃圾扔进回收箱
Throw this Martian shit into the recycler.
没人吃得下这个
No one can stand it.
补给的时候我们再补充一些好粮食
We'll pick up proper provisions when we resupply.
没必要这么戏弄她
There's no need to play with her like that.
去吧
Go.
你在生我的气
You're angry with me.
我对你很失望
I'm disappointed.
你带你母亲来这里
You brought your mother here.
让她留在这里
And so here she will stay.
你想达到什么目的呢
What did you hope to achieve?
你想拯救她吗
Did you hope to save her?
你觉得她还能被拯救吗
Do you think that she can be saved?
我不知道
I don't know.
这就是我最失望的地方
That is what disappoints me the most.
你还记得你在波佐见号♥上做了什么吗
Look what you did on the Hasami.
安德鲁 你牺牲掉的那个人
Andrew, that man you sacrificed,
你认识他已经
you knew him for...
-十一年了 -是的
- Eleven years. - Yeah.
你爱他
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表