剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
但我希望你不会变成他
But I hope you're not him.
我就是我自己
I'm my own man.
他控制不了我
He doesn't control me.
我不需要他 也不需要你
I don't need him or you.
当然
Of course.
你不再是孩子了
You're not a boy anymore.
我不在乎你相不相信我
I don't care if you believe me or not.
我相信你
I believe you.
我相信
I do.
你当初为什么离开我
Why did you leave me?
我也不想
I never wanted to.
我想带你走
I tried to take you away.
你父亲发现了 阻止了我
Your father found out and stopped me.
然后他把你藏了起来 不让我找到
Then he hid you from me.
之后你就离开了吗
You left then?
不
No.
我把智神星的每个角落都找遍了
I searched everywhere on Pallas,
希望能找到你 带你走
hoping to find you and take you away.
但好几个月过去了
But months went by.
终于
Finally,
我只能接受自己救不了你的事实
I...I had to accept I couldn't save you...
我的人生
...and that my life...
没了你 一文不值
was nothing without you.
我孤身一人去了码头
I walked down to the docks by myself...
走进了气闸
...and went into an air lock.
我还记得那种平和的感觉
I remember feeling at peace for...
自从你父亲把你带走之后 我还是第一次有这种感觉
for the first time since your father took you from me.
我本来打算开门
I was going to open the door.
接着我意识到
And then I realized...
按下那个按钮
that pressing that button
对你来说 什么也改变不了
wouldn't change anything for you.
无论我是死是活
Either way, alive or dead,
你都会在没有母亲的条件下长大
you were going to grow up without a mother.
我从没想过离开你
I never wanted to leave you.
但我当时只能离开
But walking away was the only choice I had left.
离开
Walking away...
是每个人唯一的选择
is the only choice anyone ever has.
我们的土星和木星舰队
Our Saturn and Jupiter fleets
还在回撤以保护内行星
are still pulling back to guard the Inner planets
但是一路上都在分派任务组
but are detaching task groups along the way
根据你发过来的飞船资料
to search and destroy any Inaros forces
搜索并摧毁因阿诺斯的舰队
using the ship profiles you sent.
干得漂亮
Good work.
现在 赶紧前往安全的地方
Now, get your asses somewhere safe
到达了之后通知我
and let me know when you do.
那是什么
The hell's that?
一颗子弹
A bullet.
-天哪 你中枪了 -中了好多枪
- Shit, you were shot? - Yeah, a lot.
好的 稍等 我去拿自动诊断机
All right, hold on. I'll get the auto-doc.
不用了 只是有点痒
Eh, it just itches a little bit.
艾娃斯拉没有提到
Avasarala didn't mention
我和你合力击毁的那艘自♥由♥太空军战舰
the Free Navy ship you and me took out.
可能是我给她发的消息里没提
I might've left that out of my message to her.
是吗
Really?
如果你想要的话 我可以给你一块我的旧勋章
I can give you one of my old medals if you want.
去你的
Fuck you.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
-奇怪 -怎么了
- Oh, that's weird. - What?
霍顿回我消息了
I just got a reply from Holden.
还挺快
That was fast.
亚历克斯 很高兴收到你的消息
Alex, good to hear from you...
他不可能还在第谷
He can't be on Tycho anymore.
罗西号♥已经不在第谷了
The Roci's not on Tycho anymore.
马科·因阿诺斯偷走了佛瑞德的原分子病毒样本
Marco Inaros stole Fred's protomolecule sample,
我们在寻找携带样本的飞船
and we're trying to find the ship it's on
并击毁它
and destroy it.
还有其他的坏消息
There's more bad news,
我们晚点再说
but we'll talk about that later.
回第谷 注意安全
Get back to Tycho, and stay safe.
我把我们收集的飞船资料发给他
I'll send him the ship profiles we collected.
马科的舰队可能正要
Marco's fleet might be trying to rendezvous
和他们搜捕的飞船会合
with the ship they're hunting.
好主意 我告诉他
That's a good idea. I'll let him know.
舰长
Hey, Chief. Uh...
细节我就不赘述了
look, without going into the details
因为说实话 说了你也不会信
'cause, quite frankly, you wouldn't believe 'em,
我和博比 我们发现
me and Bobbie, we found out
火星在向马科·因阿诺斯出♥售♥战舰
that Mars is selling warships to Marco Inaros.
我们有资料 引擎特征
We got profiles, drive signatures,
和路线规划 已经发给艾娃斯拉了
and course projections, which we sent to Avasarala.
马科弄到了不少战舰
Look, Marco's got a bunch of gunships
可能朝着你们追踪的
that might be headed to that same ship
那艘飞船去了 所以提高警惕
that y'all are tracking, so look sharp.
大型护卫舰 驱逐舰 战舰
Heavy frigates, destroyers, warships...
天哪 因阿诺斯真组建了自己的舰队
Jesus, Inaros really does have his own navy.
太夸张了
This is crazy.
他怎么可能得到这些
How the hell could he pull off something like this?
切兹莫卡♥号♥♥ 那是奈奥米的飞船
Chetzemoka, that's Naomi's ship.
我们绝不可能和九艘火星战舰开战
There is no way that we can engage nine Martian warships.
我们没有足够的火力
We don't have enough firepower.
霍顿 我知道你想帮奈奥米
Holden, I know that you wanna help Naomi,
但是拿回原分子病毒
but getting back the protomolecule
更重要
is more important.
势在必行
It has to be.
我知道 我们不会更改航线的
I know. We're not changing course.
亚历克斯 我需要你帮忙
Alex, I need your help.
马科绑♥架♥了奈奥米
Marco kidnapped Naomi.
切兹莫卡♥号♥♥是她的飞船
The Chetzemoka is her ship,
现在和他舰队的其余飞船在一起
and it's with the rest of his fleet.
我想让你盯住他们
I need you to keep eyes on them.
我知道很危险 提这种要求有些过分
I know it's dangerous and a lot to ask,
但是我们这次如果跟丢了
but if we lose track of them now,
可能就再也找不到奈奥米了
we may never find Naomi.
我来制定新航线
I'll plot a new course.
我们不会跟丢她的 吉姆
We won't lose her, Jim.
需要帮忙吗
You need any help?
那我是不是该把头盔戴上
Do I need to go get my helmet?
抱歉打了你
I'm sorry for hitting you.
我经历过更狠的
I've been hit harder before.
但是你差点因此被放逐太空
But you almost got spaced for it.
我不得不那样做
I had to do it.
那是提亚·马戈利斯的白兰地吗
Is that Tia Margolis' brandy?
对
Yeah.
每次我们在太空中漂泊几个月后
Whenever we'd get back to Pallas
回到智神星上
after months on the float,
我首先要喝的就是这个
first drink I'd always have.
我不常回去了 所以
I don't get back much anymore, so...
就带在船上
just keep it on the ship.
记忆中的味道
Just like I remember.
家的味道
Like coming home.
你还记得
You remember...
你走之前 我们在智神星上的最后一次对话吗
...the last time we spoke on Pallas before you left?
不记得
I don't.
就在你住的舱室外面 我刚值完班
Was outside your compartment. My shift just ended.
很晚了
It was late, ah,
但是你说你要去散步
but you told me you needed to go take a walk.
我没说什么
I didn't say anything,
但是我忘不了你的表情
but I couldn't shake the look on your face.
所以我去找你了
So I went to find you,
我看见你走进了气闸室
and I saw you walk into an air lock.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表