剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Just do it.
她快乐吗
Was she happy?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得应该吧
I think so...
但她自己藏了很多心事
but there was so much she kept to herself.
我该怎么办
What am I going to do?
没了她
How...how the fuck
我还怎么生活下去
am I gonna go on without her?
茶 喝杯茶听起来还不错
Tea...tea sounds great.
我对她以前的生活略有了解
I knew some of what her life was before.
我并不在乎
I didn't care.
她做的那些事不过是为了生存
She just did what she had to do to survive.
你无法通过一个人付租金的方式
Well, you can't judge someone
来评判一个人
by what they do to make rent.
有时候可以
Sometimes you can.
你也曾身处那个世界 对吗
You were in that world too, right?
她和我说过一点
She told me some of it.
是吗
Did she?
没错 只不过你是生在其中
Yeah, just that you were born into it.
等你长大到一定年龄 约翰一家不想要你
When you got old enough, the Johns didn't want you,
所以他们开始让你卖♥♥力气
so they started you working muscle.
但她知道 他们会狠狠地利用你
But she knew that they would use you up
直到把你压榨干净
till there was nothing left.
要么走上巅峰 要么跌落谷底
Float to the top or sink to the bottom.
中间的人都深陷旋涡
Everything in the middle is the churn.
这是她告诉我的
She told me that.
她救了你吗
She saved you?
外人是救不了自己的
No one really saves anyone.
她教会了我怎么自救
She taught me how to save myself.
谢谢你
Thank you for...
陪着她
being with her.
不 我一生中最美好的几年都在这间房♥子里度过了
No, I spent the best years of my life in this house.
我希望也是她一生中最美好的几年
The best years of her life too, I hope.
我会想念这个地方
I'm gonna miss this place.
你为什么要走
Why are you leaving?
这不是我的房♥子
It's not mine.
是她的
It was hers,
是她过去生活中认识的人给她住的
some kind of favor from her old life.
她让我留了下来 现在她不在了
She let me stay, but now that she's gone,
拥有这间房♥子的人
the guy who owns it,
他想要回去
he wants it back.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
埃里克
Erich.
我就知道这么多
That's all I know.
别收拾行李了
Stop packing.
安放龙骨的进度已经超前了
Keel laid ahead of schedule.
你的工作机组做的很出色
Your work crews are doing well.
是啊 他们干活还挺麻利
Yeah, they're going fast, anyway.
有什么不对吗
Something wrong with that?
除了给小行星人造战舰吗
Apart from building gunships for Belters?
你知道你的问题在哪儿吗
You know what your problem is?
我的鸡儿太大了吗
Oh, my dick's too big?
成熟点 这很严肃
Grow the fuck up, man. This is serious.
那你为什么还在干这行
Why the hell you still doing this, anyway?
我知道你吃过多少瘪 因为有一半的时间
I know how much mud you ate, 'cause half the time,
我都在和你一起吃瘪
I was in the same foxhole, eating it with you.
咱们现在要玩"记得当时"的游戏了吗
So we're doing "Remember when" now?
不 我只是说 你可以拿着上校的退休金
No, I'm just saying you could be sitting on a beach
在沙滩边度假
with a colonel's pension.
你想抢我工作吗
Oh, you gunning for my job?
去你的
Fuck you.
我连自己的工作都不怎么想要
I barely want the job I have now.
那你用钱应该更谨慎一些
Then you should've been more careful with your money.
当时要不是你一穷二白 你完全可以
If you weren't stone-ass broke, you could've said no
拒绝我的提议
when I offered.
是啊 我现在还得感激你 是吗
Yeah, I'm supposed to be grateful now, right?
这很重要
This is important.
小行星带能够自我保护 自我管理
The Belt protecting and policing itself
这是件好事
is a good thing.
你知道你的问题出在哪儿吗
You know what your problem is?
告诉我
Tell me.
你觉得如果一个人很落魄
You think that if someone's an underdog,
那说明他是好人
that means they're the good guy.
你的船不错
You've got a good ship!
听这响声都能感觉出来
You can tell when they chime like this.
什么
What?
这个声调 你船的声调不错
The tone. Your ship has a good tone.
谢谢
Thanks.
你睡着了吗
Were you trying to sleep?
就睡了一会
Only a little.
一旦船体焊接完成
Well, the noise will stop once we have
噪音就会停止了
the last of the hull plating attached.
那还要多久
When is that gonna be?
十二小时
Twelve hours,
如果要圆♥满♥完成 要十八小时
18 if I do it perfect,
如果你不介意送命 六小时就够了
six if you don't mind dying later on.
十八小时就挺好
Eighteen sounds great.
会一直有噪音
It's going to stay loud.
你可以回空间站的房♥间里
You could go back to your room on the station,
好好睡一会
catch some actual shut-eye.
我知道
I know.
但是罗西号♥才是家
But the Roci's home.
我去找些耳塞
I'll get some earplugs.
这噪音会震得你脑壳疼
This'll rattle your skull, dusiwala.
耳塞没用的
Earplugs won't help.
霍顿 我知道你在躲我
Holden, I know that you're avoiding me,
我只想让你知道 我理解
and I just want to let you know that I understand.
真的理解 不过
Really, I do, but also,
我对你没有完全说实话
I haven't been completely honest with you.
真是震惊
I'm shocked.
这事还有一部分信息
There is another piece to this.
我一直没说 因为一旦泄露
I have been holding on to it because if it gets out,
肯定会逼得一些人东躲西♥藏♥
it's gonna send some people running for cover,
但它能够证明
but it proves that someone
有人在寻找这个原分子病毒
is going after the protomolecule.
我们见面再详聊
Meet me, and I will tell you about it.
就你一个人
Just you.
我在第八层有个房♥间
I've got a room on level eight.
我正在输入方位
I'm embedding the directions.
我很感激你坦白了自己的掩饰行为
I appreciate your candor about...not being candid,
但我真的无能为力
but there's really nothing I can do.
但它能够证明
But it proves that someone
在寻找这个原分子病毒
is going after the protomolecule.
该死
God damn it.
莫妮卡
Monica?
佛瑞德 我们有麻烦了
Fred, we have a problem.
进来
Come in.
你好
Howdy.
我不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming over.
否则我肯定会把这打扫干净
I would've cleaned up the place.
我们需要聊聊
We need to talk.
你说得对
You were right.
你当时心情很差
You were low.
我没有认真倾听
I wasn't listening.
我是个糟糕的朋友
I'm a shitty friend.
艾莫斯总是说更多更难听的话
Amos says worse than that five times a week,
可我知道他愿意为我赴汤蹈火
and I know he'll take a bullet for me.
我很确定我已经为你挡过一枪了
I'm pretty sure I already have.
为什么你不能对我敞开心扉
Why are you shutting me out?
-你指什么 -我不知道
- Of what? - I don't know.
这就是问题所在
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表