剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
别再联♥系♥我了
Don't contact me again.
给老太太留言
Message the old lady.
只发语♥音♥
Voice only.
女士 我购买♥♥动力装甲的计划
Ma'am, my attempt to purchase power armor
取得了成功 并且证实了我的怀疑
was successful and confirmed my suspicions
黑市武器的一名主要供应商
that a major supplier of black market weapons
是从阿斯特里亚基地运货的
is routing them through Asteria Base.
不幸的是 我在过程中惊动了另一个联♥系♥人
Unfortunately, I burned another contact in the process.
我想渠道已经断了
I think the doors are closing.
感觉这次行动可能要终止了
It feels like the operation could be shutting down,
我们就要没时间了
and we're running out of time.
我最后的一招就是试图购买♥♥
The best play I have left is to try and obtain
一些机密的隐形鱼雷
some classified stealth torpedoes.
这很冒险 但能搞到这种级别的
It's risky, but anyone who can get their hands
军♥火♥的人 肯定离贸易链的顶端很近
on that kind of ordnance has to be near the top of the chain.
交易要花五十万火星币
It'll take 500K, Martian, to make the deal.
我知道这笔钱不少
I know that's a lot...
已经是天文数字了
on top of a lot already.
我真的很感激你对我的信任 女士
I truly appreciate your faith in me, ma'am,
我不想让你失望
and I do not intend to let you down.
霍顿
Oye, Holden.
对不起 他说不想让人打扰
Sorry, he say no disturb.
-老大 -出去 给我把门带上
- Bosmang... - Get out, and close the door behind you.
你有什么事吗
Something on your mind?
你和道斯在做原分子病毒研究吗
Are you and Dawes doing protomolecule research?
你为什么要问我这个
Why would you ask me that?
你没有否认
You're not denying it.
-谁告诉你的 -这不重要
- Who told you? - It doesn't matter.
-你们是在玩火 -又来了
- You're playing with fire. - Here we go again.
会有人打听的 他们知道外行星联盟有这个
People are poking around. They know the OPA has it.
他们知道的只是流言
All they have are rumors,
和这些年一直在传的没什么区别
the same ones they've been bouncing around for years.
联♥合♥国♥知道这是事实 我们告诉过艾娃斯拉
The UN knows it for a fact. We told Avasarala.
而这也是他们没有把我们从麦迪纳空间站
And that's the only reason they didn't kick us out
和星环地区赶出去的唯一原因
of Medina Station and the Ring.
罗西号♥上一小滴的那玩意儿
One little glob of that stuff on the Roci
就激活了伊拉斯上的机器
activated the machines on Ilus
差点炸毁整个星球
and nearly blew up the whole fucking planet.
如果那东西到了殖民地
If any of it ends up on a colony,
同样的情况也可能发生 只不过这次
that same thing could happen, except this time,
有危险的就不只是少数定居者和科学家了
it's not just a few settlers and scientists on the line.
我们的原分子病毒是安全的 别问我它在哪里
Our protomolecule is secure, and don't ask me where it is.
你对伊拉斯那个外星造物了解多少
What do you know about the artifact on Ilus?
就是公开的那些
Whatever's been made public.
这个没有公开
This hasn't.
我们的仪器根本没办法
Our instruments have not been able
探测到外星造物内部的任何东西
to detect anything inside the artifact at all.
我们只能孤注一掷
With no better alternatives,
送小型哺乳动物穿过
we sent small mammals through it.
这一过程中它们要么发疯要么死亡
The passage rendered all of them catatonic or dead.
我想我在里边的所见可能只能以
I believe what I saw inside may only be visible
人类无法理解的方式去感知
to human perception in ways we don't understand.
我创建了一个模拟 大致模拟了
I created a simulation which approximates
我跌进去时所看到的
what I witnessed when I fell through it.
这些东西创造了外星造物
These entities created the artifact
并且摧毁了原分子病毒的制♥造♥者
and destroyed the protomolecule builders,
瞬间摧毁了整个文明
wiped out their whole civilization in an instant,
现在我们用的正是他们的星环
and now we're using their Rings.
你是说这些东西对我们是个威胁
You're saying these things are a threat to us?
是的
I am.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
每次我穿过星环
Every time I pass through a Ring,
有那么一刻 我好像穿越了他们的世界
for a moment, it's like I pass through their world.
我能看到他们 我每一次看到他们
I see them, and each time I see them,
他们似乎都更愤怒了
they seem angrier.
我觉得我们就要吵醒他们了
I think we're waking 'em up.
成千上万的人都穿过了星环
Thousands of people have gone through the Rings.
从没有人报道说见过这样的事
No one's reported ever seeing anything like this.
我自己也通行了好几十次
Made a dozen transits myself.
我注意到的顶多是一道涟漪
Most I ever noticed was a ripple.
也许你和这位科学家
Think maybe you and this scientist
-或许是出现了幻觉 -我没有出现幻觉
- might be imagining... - I'm not imagining it.
米勒 原分子病毒
Miller, the one the protomolecule
一直朝我脑子里影射的那个
kept beaming into my head...
我想它改变了我的大脑 让我能看到他们
I think it changed my brain and let me see them.
改变 你是说物理上的
Changed? You mean physically?
就像折叠一张纸
It's like folding a piece of paper.
折叠太多次 即使再把纸展开
Fold it enough times, even after you unfold it
把它弄平 折痕还在
and smooth it out, the creases are still there.
声称出现了脑损伤
Claiming to have brain damage
可不是说服我的好办法 孩子
is not the way to sell me on this, son.
你说说 这个外星造物杀死过多少人
Tell me, how many people has this artifact killed?
目前还没有
None so far.
在其他殖民地也没有发现过
And nothing else like it has been found
-类似的物件 -只是还没有而已
- on any of the other colonies. - Not yet.
换言之 你所担心的
So, in other words, what you're worried about
不过是凭空臆测
is pure speculation.
舰体龙骨铺设得很好
The keel is laying down nicely.
我们要将它命名为"守疆者"号♥
We're gonna call this ship the Gatamang Feronte.
寓意为"边境的守护者"
It means "Guardian of the Frontier"
或者"通道守卫者" 取决于哪种翻译
or "Guard of Passage," depending on the translation.
只不过是又一艘战舰罢了
It's just another gunship.
罗西南多号♥也曾是
So was the Roci, once.
当我们建立起真正的太空军
When we've built a real navy
同时外行星联盟
and the OPA is policing the Belt
全面接管小行星带后
without any assistance,
不受任何内行星人的干涉
any interference from the Inners...
到那时我们再解决原分子病毒的问题
then we'll talk about getting rid of the protomolecule.
什么都不会改变
Nothing's ever gonna change.
你不能再盯着世界末日不放了
You got to stop focusing on the end of the world.
直到我放下战斗 投入基建后
My life really didn't begin until I stopped fighting
我的人生才算真正开始
and started building.
你在农场长大的 对吧
You grew up on a farm, right?
那就去建一个农场吧
Build one of those.
我从来没考虑过
I've never even considered it.
我们的农场
Our farm...
只是我认为必须拯救的东西
...was just something I thought I had to save.
你有一艘自己的船
You've got a ship of your own,
一群优秀的船员
a good crew,
有爱你和你爱的人作伴
someone who loves you and you love.
和她一起打造点什么吧
Go build something with her.
你对这整个世界没有责任
You're not responsible for the world.
用你剩下的时间做一些有意义的事情
Do something meaningful with the time you have in it.
没有你 世界也不会停止不转
Believe it or not, the world will go on without you.
…科学和技术
...science and technology.
如果你能贡献合适的技能
And if you have the right skills,
你可能享受到免费的旅途
your passage might even be free.
新世界的新生活正在等着你加入
A new life on a new world is waiting for you.
星环外岗位招聘
现在就申请吧
Apply now.
你在找工作吗
Are you looking for work?
你在寻找一个目标 一份新生活…
Are you looking for a purpose, a new life...
你好 塔丽
Hey, Tali.
亚历克斯
Alex.
我都不确定这个地址对不对
I didn't even know if this was the right address.
你厌倦了那间老屋子 是吧
You got tired of the old place, huh?
房♥租上涨了 我的工时也减少了
Well, the rent went up, and my hours went down.
我没得选
I didn't really have a choice.
你来这干什么
What do you want?
我知道我应该提前打电♥话♥ 但是…
Look, I know I should've called ahead, but...
你想要什么
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表