剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
肯定能用得上
considering your line of work.
长官 你和你的船员真的...
Sasa ke, you and your crew really...
能活下来就万幸了 是的 这话常听
Lucky to be alive, yeah. We hear that a lot.
耳朵都长茧子了
Too often, maybe.
总比不幸要强多了
Well, mo gut fo hear that than the alternative.
50号♥舱正在清理穹顶结构
Pod 50 construction dome is being cleared.
请待命
Please stand by.
我会像往常一样
I will, of course, as usual, schedule full review
跟你的飞行员和机师约好做详细审查
with your pilot and mechanic so they can inspect
让他们检查并签字确认所有变更
and sign off on all the modification.
这次就不必了
That won't be necessary this time.
亚历克斯和艾莫斯都休事假离站了
Alex and Amos are both off-station on personal business.
那可太不巧了
Ooh, that's too bad.
-别形成习惯 -萨凯
- Don't get too used to it. - Sakai!
他们很快就会回来的
They'll be back soon enough.
50号♥舱可以起航
Pod 50 is clear to fly.
你♥他♥妈♥觉得我管的是什么
What the fuck do you think I'm running here,
流动厨房♥吗
a fucking soup kitchen?
我他妈才不知道
I don't fucking know
你在说什么呢 老大
what you're fucking talking about, bosmang.
我们似乎把半艘舰船的线都重换了
Looks like we rewired half the ship,
补装了鱼雷和防御炮
restocked the torpedoes and PDC ammo.
既然这些破玩意这里都不生产
Since we don't actually make any of that shit here,
我才不会过问你找了哪个黑市贩子
I won't ask which fucking black marketeer
买♥♥的这些东西
you used to source it.
罗西尼号♥的这些维修没有得到批准
These repairs to the Roci weren't approved,
而且以这个价格
and at these prices...
可以给他们好人折扣价
They get the good-guy discount.
-不是这么回事 -在你之前就安排好了
- That is not a thing. - The arrangement predates you.
佛瑞德亲自点头了
Fred gave me the okay himself.
你有意见找他说去
You got a problem, take it up with him.
相信我 我会的
Oh, believe me, I will.
弟谷现在赤字越来越严重
Now, Tycho is a business that is dipping in the red,
而你们的舰船一直都是
and your ship has been taking up a valuable slip
占尽便宜
for way too fucking long.
从现在起 没有特殊待遇了
Now, from now on, no more special treatment
休想坑蒙拐骗
and no more Belter grift.
你是想惹我发火吗
Are you trying to piss me off?
随你的便
I don't care if I do.
你和你的船员是佛瑞德的软肋
See, Fred's got a soft spot for you and your crew,
你们就得寸进尺
and you're taking advantage of it.
我管这叫偷
I call that stealing...
不论你们挂在谁的麾下
no matter whose flag you're flying.
正好是我要找的人
Ah, all right, just the man I want to see.
-听... -晚点再说
- Listen... - Later.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
再见
Bye.
你就不能用通讯设备吗
You couldn't use a comm?
这事不行
Not for this.
两天前一艘登船舰
A Belter skiff was put into repairs
在智神星空间站进行维修
at Pallas Station two days ago.
我们在那边有个外行星联盟的线人
We have an OPA informant there
熟悉因阿诺斯的帮派
who's familiar with the Inaros faction.
这就是你儿子
This is your son.
请浏览我的新闻推送
Scan my news feeds, please.
从内行星过来的移♥民♥船
The flood of colony ships
数量日益增多 如洪水般汹涌
from the inner planets is growing with each passing day,
把人类带到太阳系以外
spreading humanity beyond the confines
这种规模在人类历史上
of the solar system in a diaspora
都是前所未有的
unprecedented in the history of the species.
地球上的流浪人口数量
Homelessness on Earth has been
达到历史新低
at its all-time record low.
有了南茜·高的倡议
Thanks to Nancy Gao's initiative,
资助移♥民♥舰进入星环之门
funding colony ships into the Ring Gate,
大量新增的就业岗位
a surge in job openings
给所有人带来了机会
has created new opportunities for all.
对麦迪纳空间站的外行星联盟
It's boom times
和小行星带人来说都是欣欣向荣的时机
for the OPA and the Belters on Medina Station,
这可是星环内唯一的港口
the only port inside the Ring Space.
多个殖民地
On several colonies,
正在进行大规模的企业开采行动
massive corporate mining operations under way,
新行星为殖民者带来大量新财富
开采珍贵矿藏
extracting precious minerals
为殖民者创造大量新财富
and creating vast new fortunes for colonists...
罗西号♥怎么样了
Hey, how's the Roci?
正在修
Coming along.
还得几天才行
Still a ways to go.
越快越好
Ah, it can't be ready soon enough.
嗯
Yeah.
一切都还好吧
Everything okay?
还行 我就是得处理几件事情
Yeah, just a couple things I have to deal with.
晚饭你还是自己吃吧
You should probably grab dinner on your own.
-一会儿见 -好 爱你
- See you later, okay? - Okay, love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
即便他们历尽千辛万苦
...even as they endure brutal hardships.
随着新殖民地上发现的
With more protomolecule ruins
原分子废墟越来越多
being discovered on the new colonies,
科学家和考古学家仍在进一步推测
scientists and archaeologists continue to speculate
这些古董机器的功能
about the function of the ancient machines,
以及是什么神奇力量能在几乎一瞬间
as well as what awesome power could have wiped out
毁掉了这些建造者
the Builders seemingly in an instant.
联♥合♥国♥认为...
The UN has deemed the...
懒夜莺号♥
小行星带渡船 前往月球途中
你来错地方了吧 伙计
Think you're in the wrong place, copain.
一等舱在一号♥甲板
First class deck one.
换床铺也有点晚了吧
Late in journey for changing bunks.
-你们打呼噜吗 -不打
- You snore? - Uh, no.
-不打 我打吗 -不打
- No. Do I? - No.
她睡觉要吃安♥眠♥药♥
She takes pills to sleep.
我们要去月球
We go to Luna.
内行星舰船都朝星环去
All the Inner ships heading for the Ring
给小行星带人创造了许多工作岗位
make lots of job for Belter.
你是地球人吧
You Earther, yeah?
要不是重力太大去地球玩玩也挺好的
Be nice to visit Earth if not for so much gravity.
月球更适合我们
Luna was mo gut for us.
我们为乘客提供一项新服务
So we have a new service for passenger:
航行中保险
In-flight insurance
保护你自己和你...爱的人
for protect yourself and ones you, uh, love.
你觉得怎么样 买♥♥个安心吧
So what do you say? Give you good peace of mind?
我们登舰之前就买♥♥过保险了
Uh, but we get insurance before when we board.
那个过期了 这个什么都包括了
That one expire. This one cover everything.
自愿的 想买♥♥就掏钱
Optional, of course, but pay if you want,
因为你也知道
'cause then again,
天有不测风云
you never know what could happen if you don't.
有一次冷却管爆裂
There was a time I got caught
我被困在反应堆的逼仄空间里
in a reactor crawlspace when a coolant pipe blew,
而且冷却剂的辐射很强
and that coolant is radioactive as fuck.
接触到空气 直接就蒸发没了
Hits the open air, and it vaporizes just like that.
要是弄到皮肤上可就不妙了
You get it on your skin, it ain't good,
但大部分都能洗掉
but it washes off mostly.
能活命
You'll survive.
不过 要是吸进体内
You breathe it in, though,
放射粒子就会进到肺里
you get those radioactive particles
排不出来
down in your lungs where you can't get 'em out,
基本上就从内而外地烂掉
that pretty much melts you from the inside.
你说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
我得一直爬到维修舱气阀
I had to get all the way to a maintenance air lock,
打开紧急面板 戴上面具
open an emergency panel, strap a mask on my face
才不会把那破东西吸进去
without breathing any of that shit in.
真厉害
So good for you.
关键是 我更了解自己了
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表