剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Best the Belt has to offer."
酒保说
The bartender says,
因为能助你想敌人所想吗
"Because it helps you think like your enemy?"
地球人说 不是
And the Earther says, "No,
因为我想少喝点酒
because I'm trying to drink less.
小行星带最好的酒很难喝
The best the Belt has to offer is terrible."
以前比较好笑
It used to be funnier.
这次看起来是什么样
How does this look?
从这上面看是绿色
It's green up here.
-和上次一样 -好吧 再试一次
- Same as last time. - All right. Let's try it again.
埃里克 运行磁瓶测试
Erich, run the magnetic bottle test.
亲爱的 他在上面睡着了吗
Peaches, he asleep up there?
他不在这 刚刚出去了
He's not here. He just stepped out.
可恶
God damn it.
操
Fuck.
提米 马上出来 有麻烦了
Timmy. Outside now. We got trouble.
你们一定都很冷
You all must be pretty cold.
整个岛上的电网都崩溃了
The power grid is down all across the island.
但愿几天后能恢复运行
Hopefully it'll be back up and running in a few days.
你好 我负责
Hello. I'm in charge of private security
-温尼珀索基岛的私人安全 -首席保安
- for Winnipesaukee Island. - Chief rent-a-cop.
我刚刚告诉你朋友
I was just telling your friends here
我们希望尽快恢复
that we hope to have communication with the mainland
与大♥陆♥的通讯
back up and running shortly.
他们想要我们所有食物
They want all our food.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
我们认为最好把食物和其他物资
we believe it's best to have all food and other supplies
转移到一个集中地点 以便有效分配
moved to a central location for efficient distribution.
行
Fine.
-全部拿过来 -我们会盯着的
- Bring it all here. - We'll keep an eye on it.
我的团队已经在一所房♥子里设立了
My team's already set up a temporary base of operations
临时行动基地
in one of the houses.
我们认为那里是保护重要物资的最佳地点
We feel it's the best location to secure vital supplies.
所以你占了别人的房♥子
So you're taking someone's house.
现在又要拿走所有人的食物
Now you want to take everyone's food, too?
这是我见过的最拙劣的敲诈
This is the most pathetic shakedown i've ever seen.
你肯定是第一次干这个
You must be new at this.
我知道你们是坐直升机来的
I understand you came here in a helicopter.
我的人也要用那个
My people will need access to that as well.
我有个更好的想法
I've got a better idea.
不如你来给我口 小保安
Why don't you blow me, rent-boy?
这里谁也不会给你任何东西
No one here is giving you anything.
如果你觉得我强人所难
Well, if you think I'm being unreasonable,
你可以去执法机关告我
you can complain to the authorities.
对了 现在没有执法机关了
Oh, right. There are no authorities now.
除了我
Except for me.
所以你♥他♥妈♥不如闭嘴
So why don't you shut the fuck up
按我说的做
and do what I told you to do?
恕难从命
I don't think I will.
你来这里是为了那个吗
Is that why you're here?
那架旧飞船
For that old shuttle?
我们听说那个坏了
We were told it didn't work.
住手
Stop it!
别挡路
Get out of the way.
没有必要这样
We don't have to do this.
我们去过巴尔的摩
We were in Baltimore.
他们都把人都埋在路边的万人坑了
They're burying people in mass graves along the road.
求求你们 把枪放下
Please, just put down your guns.
你们走吧
Just walk away.
你们就他妈走吧
Just walk the fuck away.
你知道他们会再来的 对吧
You know they'll be back, right?
已经有太多的人无谓地死掉了
Enough people have died for no reason.
我们为什么要等着他们来给我们一个死的理由呢
Why are we waiting for them to give us a reason?
这个战略非常愚蠢
It's a pretty stupid strategy.
行了 我们回去干活吧
All right. Let's get back to work
这样在他们来之前我们就走了
so we'll be gone before they come back.
我无法理解马科为什么要让我们冒这个险
I don't understand why Marco wants us to take this risk.
是五打一
It's five ships against one.
我们不会输的
We won't lose.
而他使得连你也对我保密了
Now he's got you keeping secrets from me, too.
你知道点什么
You know something.
别撒谎 你不太会撒谎
Don't lie. You're not good at it.
如果我有什么事没告诉你
If I'm holding something back,
你就没想过我有很好的理由吗
is it so unthinkable that I have a good reason?
别把我当小孩
Don't treat me like a child.
我理应知道真♥相♥
I've earned the truth.
马科杀死了克莱斯·阿什福德
Marco killed Klaes Ashford,
而我克制住自己 对他毕恭毕敬
and I sat on my hands and played nice with him
好让你们都能安全
so you would be safe.
我杀死了我爱的一个女人
He killed a woman I loved,
而现在他还想让我和我的人去杀害她的朋友
and now he wants me and mine to murder her friends.
我再次配合了
And I go along again.
我还要忍♥受多少屁话
How much shit do I have to eat
你才能尊重我一些
before you treat me with some respect?
你也爱我们吗
Do you love us, too?
什么
What?
你爱奈奥米
You loved Naomi.
你爱我们吗
Do you love us?
当然了
Of course.
对你来说我们和她一样重要吗
Do we mean as much to you as she did?
我需要听你亲口说出来
I need to hear you say it.
是的
Yes.
有可能奈奥米还在那艘飞船上活着
It's possible that Naomi is still alive on that ship.
在罗西南多号♥去营救她之前
Marco wants us to kill Rocinante
马科想让我们先把它干掉
before they can help her.
你救不了她
You can't save her.
你明白和马科对着干会是什么下场
You know what happens when someone goes against Marco.
如果我们现在不忠诚于他
If we are disloyal now,
我们会被杀掉的 不仅是你 不仅是我
we'll be killed, not just you, not just me,
而是我们所有人
but all of us.
我求你尊重这一点
I beg you to respect that.
都搞好了
All finished?
以我来看是的
As far as I can tell.
反正电气系统没问题 你呢
Electrical system's intact, anyway. You?
提米现在是飞船的注册拥有者
Timmy's now the registered owner of the ship.
启动时没有隐藏的切断开关
There's no hidden kill switches on startup.
这个操作系统很老...
This operating system is old...
但能用
but functional.
-飞船要能启动就好了 -嗯 那样就好了
- If only the ship would start. - Yeah. That would be nice.
他叫你亲爱的
He calls you Peaches.
嗯
Yeah.
-为什么 -我也不清楚
- Why? - I don't know.
你为什么叫他提米
Why do you call him Timmy?
因为那是他的名字啊
Because that's his name.
我应该问问吗
Should I ask?
要是我就不问
I wouldn't.
如果你想再试一次动力系统 我准备好了
If you want to run another power cycle, I'm ready to.
我他妈喘口气
I'm taking a fuckin' break.
不太顺利
It's not going well?
我看不到有人站岗啊
I don't see anyone standing watch.
很安静 放松点
It's quiet. Relax.
喂 你
You!
别瞎转了 上那个屋顶去
Quit fucking around and get up on that roof.
注意树林的边际
Keep an eye on the tree line.
你♥他♥妈♥算老几啊 跑来发号♥施令 老东西
Who the fuck are you ordering around right now, old man?
闭嘴 让你去就去
Shut up and do it.
我回头再来找你
I'll come find you later.
喂 进去
Hey, get inside.
安全时我们会告诉你的
We'll let you know when it's safe.
你是她老爸吗
You her dad?
她让他分心了
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表