剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
我们有什么发现
Hey. What do we got?
只是艘小行星带人的小船
Just a Belter skiff.
该死
Damn it.
这是条繁忙的贸易航线 真狡猾
It's a busy trade route. Smart move.
但只要他们按预定航线飞行
But if they're sticking to their flight plan,
第谷观测站迟早会发现他们
the Tycho ops will see it and it's just a matter of time.
如果他们在那之前和别人碰头
If they rendezvous with anyone before we do
把样本交出去了
and hand off the sample,
我们就永远拿不回来了
we'll never get it back.
-如果我们找到那艘船 -没有如果
- If we find the ship... - When we find it.
我们要怎么处理原分子病毒
...what are we gonna do with the protomolecule?
毁掉它
Destroy it.
很好
Good.
我联♥系♥了谷神星的消息人士
I reached out to a source on Ceres
他和因阿诺斯帮派有联♥系♥
with connections to the Inaros faction.
如果有任何移交的风声
If there's any chatter about a handoff,
我会听说的 所以假如我们找不到这艘船
I'll hear about it, so if we can't find this ship,
或许可以找出它的目的地
maybe we can find out where it's going.
我们是在为失败做准备吗
Are we preparing for failure?
我们在这就是因为失败
Failure is why we're out here.
我正在努力改变这点
I'm trying to change that.
别担心
Well, don't worry.
你总会如愿以偿的
You're gonna get what you always wanted.
你不认为我们应该毁掉它吗
You don't think we should destroy it?
不 我同意
No, I do.
佛瑞德一拿到 我就告诉他该这么做
That's what I told Fred he should do the moment he got it.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
所以他也没听你的
So he didn't listen to you either?
很多人的话他都不听
He didn't listen to a lot of people,
他通常也是对的
and he was usually right.
这次不是
Not about this.
总是这么确信自己最懂
Always so fucking sure you know best,
和佛瑞德一模一样
just like Fred.
难怪你们两个合不来
No wonder you two had problems.
关于外行星联盟 你也没有全听他的
You didn't exactly toe the OPA line with him.
我来第谷空间站
Hey, I didn't come to Tycho
又不是来支持小行星带或是小行星带人
because I support the Belt or Belters.
那是佛瑞德的事
That was Fred's thing.
我是来给他干活的 他也知道
I came here to punch the clock for him, and he knew it.
你可以就在地球上工作
You could've just punched a clock on Earth.
比这轻松多了
Lot easier.
你和一个人相处够久
You'll spend enough time with someone
就能知道他们有多屎
and you get to see how full of shit they are.
我和佛瑞德相处了半辈子
I spent half a lifetime with Fred.
但我还是不知道
I still don't know.
这样的人很难找
Hard to find people like that.
佛瑞德有一次跟我说 等他死了
Fred once told me that when he died,
他想让人把他的尸体放进回收器
he wanted his body put in the recycler
就像小行星带人一样
like any Belter would.
去他的 那不可能
Fuck that. That ain't happening.
所以你要违背他的遗愿
You're gonna deny him his final wishes?
放屁 当然了
Oh, bet your ass, I am.
他值得更好的 不能就这么喂给蘑菇了
He deserved better than being fed to mushrooms.
我从没信任过佛瑞德
I never trusted Fred.
我知道
I know.
他跟我说了
He told me.
我总觉得他有所企图
I always thought he was playing an angle,
没有对我坦诚相待
not being totally straight with me.
但是我该相信他的
I should have, though.
他从没对我撒过谎
He never lied to me.
你们两个真的很像
You know, you two are a lot alike,
可能这就是我们合不来的原因吧
which is probably why we don't get along.
有发现吗
We got something?
是啊
Yeah.
我的驾驶员发来的信息
A message from my pilot.
霍老大
Hey, Hoss.
我和博比现在正在飞往第谷
So Bobbie and me are burning to Tycho right now.
说来话长
Eh, it's a long story.
我们有很多事要讨论解决
We got a lot to talk about and sort out.
希望我们到的时候 你和罗西号♥都安然无恙
Hope you and the Roci are still in one piece when we get there.
没什么传输延迟
Not much of a transmission delay.
是啊 他很近
Yeah, he's close.
他应该在火星上的
He's supposed to be on Mars.
他来这里做什么
What the hell's he doing out here?
菲利普
Filip?
菲利普
Filip?
你怎么从禁闭室出来的
How'd you get out of the brig?
你父亲放我出来的
Your father let me out.
真的吗
He did?
你是准备用我的剃须刀
Are you planning to use my razor
再去杀他一次吗
to try and kill him now?
不是
No.
我错过了你生命中太多时光
I've missed so much of your life.
我对你有太多不了解
There's so much I don't know about you.
我读了一些你在星环里做的事
I read some accounts of what you did inside the Ring.
你拯救了很多小行星带人
You saved a lot of Belter lives.
不只是我一个人
It was not just me alone.
是我们大家一起
It was all of us together...
不管你父亲是怎么跟你说的
despite what your father may have told you.
你在重建空气净化系统吗
You're rebuilding an air scrubber?
我在你这个年纪的时候也做过
I did that when I was your age.
改进了通风口
Modified the intake.
在智神星上 你说你明白我在经历什么
On Pallas, you said you know what I'm going through.
那是什么意思
What did you mean?
我不清楚你具体在经历什么
I don't know exactly what you're going through,
但我知道你父亲拥有的力量
but I know the power your father has.
他是杰出的领导者
He's a great leader.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
我和你父亲在很年轻的时候就相遇了
Your father and me met when we were very young.
不比你现在大多少
Not much older than you.
我从没见过像他这样的人
Never met anyone like him.
你让我觉得自己是宇宙的中心
He made me feel like the center of the universe.
我是如此渴望他的注意
And I craved his attention.
这让我变得盲目
And that made me blind.
我为奥古斯丁·加马拉号♥写了代码
I wrote the code for the Augustin Gamarra.
我知道 非常成功
I know. It was a great victory.
对我而言不是
Not for me.
你对自己的所作所为后悔过吗
Do you feel any remorse for what you've done?
我为什么要后悔
Why would I?
当我发现自己怀孕时
When I found out I was pregnant...
我会幻想
I used to dream
你以后会做的事 还有你会变成什么样的人
of all the things you would do and become,
有无限的可能性
the endless possibilities.
现在 我对你唯一的期望就是
Now the only dream I have for you
未来的某一天
is that someday,
你会感到后悔
you will regret
为自己做过的所有事感到后悔
all the things you've already done.
省省你的眼泪吧
Well, save your tears.
我是一名战士
I'm a fighter.
力量造就了我们
Strength makes us who we are.
杀戮并不能说明你很强大
Killing people doesn't mean you're strong.
我以前不知道自己有多强大 直到我离开你父亲
I didn't know how strong I was until after I left
并且意识到我对他来说什么也不是
and realized I was nobody to your father.
我只是他的一部分罢了
I was just a piece of him.
我的生活是他的 梦想是他的
My life was his. My dreams were his.
我心心念念的一切都是在取悦他
Everything I thought and did was to please him.
我见到过你看他的样子
I see the way you look at him,
我知道他对人的掌控力
and I know the hold he has over people,
他对我的掌控力
the hold he had over me.
-我又不是你 -我知道
- I'm not you. - I know.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表