剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
那你想走就请便吧
then you are free to go.
-接近导弹射程 -让鱼雷做好发射准备
- Approaching missile lock. - Arming torpedoes.
妈的 射来的可真不少啊
Goddamn, that's a shitload incoming.
发射鱼雷
Firing torpedoes.
我会用爆♥炸♥尽可能打掉它们
I'll take out as many as I can with the blasts.
我们只干掉两个
We only took out two.
-我的天 -他们预计到那招了
- Jesus Christ. - They were expecting that.
定点防御炮在自动锁定目标状态
PDCs on auto track.
开始躲避动作
Beginning evasive maneuvers.
我要让我们进入旋转模式
I'm putting us into a spin.
1号♥定点防御炮卡主了
PDC 1 jammed.
-还有两枚导弹射来 -转过来了
- Still got two missiles incoming. - Coming around.
2号♥定点防御炮来了
PDC 2 to bear.
妈的 都被我们搞定了
Goddamn, we got 'em all.
轨道炮进行充电
Charging up the railgun.
给他们的发动机戳上几个洞
Put a couple holes in their drive cone.
然后我们就登舰
Then we'll board 'em.
为他妈什么呢
What the fuck for?
我们不是要击毁那艘飞船吗
I thought we're destroying the ship.
船员或者他们的数据记录
The crew or their data logs
可能会告诉我们如何能找到奈奥米
could tell us how to find Naomi.
那原分子病毒呢
What about the protomolecule?
等我们弄清他们都知道什么以后我会去处理的
I'll deal with it once we find out what they know.
我们应该先派无人机过去
We should send drones in first.
他们有可能会把气闸做手脚 一旦侵入就爆♥炸♥
Could have the air lock rigged to blow as soon as it's breached.
你说得对 让1号♥和2号♥无人机做好准备
You're right. Ready drones one and two.
米亚号♥ 这里是罗西南多号♥
Zmeya, this is Rocinante.
立即关闭反应堆并做好被登船准备
Shut down your reactor immediately and prepare to be boarded.
他们的反应堆仍然运行着
Their reactor's still on-line.
米亚号♥ 立即关闭反应堆
Zmeya, power down your reactor immediately.
这是你的最后机会 否则我们就开火了
This is your last chance, or we will fire.
妈的
Fuck.
我想和你谈谈 父亲
A word, please, Father.
怎么了
What is it?
我...
I...
我想为我们的事业多做点什么
...I want to do more for the cause.
我们都能多做点什么 具体点
We can all do more. Be specific.
我想指挥一艘我们的船
I want command of one of our ships.
你自己的飞船
Your own command?
我觉得我已经能帮助你领导了
I feel I'm ready to help you lead.
-你觉得我需要帮助 -不是
- You think I need help? - No.
那这想法哪儿来的
So what prompted this?
我想让你看看我的能耐
I want to show you all I can do.
而且
And...
我想让我们的人知道我是谁
I want our people to know who I am.
你说得对
You're right.
小行星带人应该知道
Belters should know
是菲利普·因阿诺斯成就了
that it was Filip Inaros who was responsible
第谷空间站罗西南多号♥的损毁
for the destruction of the Rocinante at Tycho Station.
是菲利普帮助了米亚号♥
That it was Filip who helped the Zmeya
成功地给我们送来了原分子病毒
successfully deliver us the protomolecule.
或是菲利普夺走了奈奥米·永田的性命
Or that it was Filip who took the life of Naomi Nagata
在她试图杀了我时
after she attempted to take mine.
你的软弱差点毁了我们努力奋斗的一切
Your weakness nearly undid everything we've fought for.
那就是你
That's who you are.
马科 马科 马科 马科
Marco! Marco! Marco! Marco!
各处的小行星带人
Belters everywhere
都在高喊我的名字
are chanting my name.
马科 马科
Marco! Marco!
不是你的
Not yours.
没有我 你一文不值
You are nothing without me.
你为我们的胜利做出了贡献
You played a part in our victory...
重要的人都知道
and the people who matter know that.
你是我的继承人
You are my heir,
总有一天 你会带领小行星带
and one day, you will lead the Belt.
在我死之后
After I'm gone.
很快
Soon...
各处的人们都会高喊你的名字 "菲利普 菲利普
people all over will be chanting, "Filip. Filip.
菲利普 菲利普 菲利普"
Filip. Filip. Filip."
菲利普 菲利普 菲利普 菲利普 菲利普
Filip. Filip. Filip. Filip. Filip. Filip. Filip.
马科想见你
Marco wants to see you.
搜你母亲的身
Search your mother.
我没带武器
I don't have any weapons.
就当作是对你的尊重吧
Take it as a sign of respect.
菲利普和我谈了谈
Filip and I have been talking.
我们决定准许你的要求
We've decided to grant your request...
离开
to leave.
我可以离开了吗
I'm free to leave?
离开切兹莫卡♥号♥♥
On the Chetzemoka?
也不是
Not exactly.
因为你阻止了我们在第谷
Since you stopped us from blowing up the Rocinante
炸毁罗西南多号♥
while it was on Tycho,
我们决定用你的飞船引诱罗西南多号♥
we've decided to use your ship to lure the Rocinante
并将其毁灭
and destroy it.
什么
What?
在那之后
After that,
在你看着你的家人死亡后
after you've watched your family die,
我们就让你太空漂流 你就自♥由♥了
we will put you on the float, and you'll be free.
你个怪物
You fucking monster.
这不仅仅是我的想法
This wasn't just my doing.
菲利普提供的主意
Filip inspired it.
他想让小行星带知道
He wants the Belt to know
是他摧毁了罗西南多号♥
that he was the one who destroyed the Rocinante.
菲利普
Filip...
请别这么做
...please don't do this.
已经决定了
It's already done.
轮不到你代他说话
You don't speak for him.
拜托
Please.
听我说
Listen to me.
这不是你
This isn't you.
你跟他不一样
You're not like him.
你根本不知道我是谁
You have no idea who I am,
但我现在知道你是谁了
but I know who you are now...
一个可悲 爱地球人的叛徒
a pathetic Earther-loving welwala.
你想让我变软弱
You tried to make me weak,
想给我洗♥脑♥ 背叛我自己的家人
tried to poison me against my real family.
你是与我截然不同的人
You are everything I am not.
你真的认为
Did you really think
你能煽动我的儿子
that you could get my son,
我的亲身骨肉
my own flesh and blood,
背叛我吗
to betray me?
你什么都不是
You are nothing.
而且之后你也将什么也没有
And that is all you are going to be left with.
-再见 奈奥米 -放开我
- Goodbye, Naomi. - Get off me!
菲利普 菲利普 别这样 拜托
Filip, Filip, don't do this. Please!
放开我 你个混♥蛋♥
Get off me! You!
我恨你
I fucking hate you!
放开 我恨你
Get off! I hate you!
-所有船员都回来了吗 -是的 老大
- All crew are back on board? - Ya, bosmang.
关闭切兹莫卡♥号♥♥控制
Chetzemoka controls disabled.
切换成飞船远程驾驶
Set ship to remote pilot.
好的 设置远程驾驶
Ya, setting remote pilot.
分离切兹莫卡♥号♥♥
Detach Chetzemoka
撤回对接桥
and retract docking bridge.
好的 船长
Aye, Captain, will do.
老大 麦迪纳空间站有新消息
Bosmang, we have an update from Medina Station.
是时候了
It's about time.
定位奈奥米·永田
Locate Naomi Nagata.
我懂你这个表情
I know that look on your face.
别这么做
Don't do this.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表