剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你看见了
You saw that?
我不敢相信自己所见
I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
我以为没有什么事能击溃你
I didn't think there was anything that could break you.
但是你又走出来了
But then you walked back out.
我第二天去找了你
I went to find you the next day...
但是你已经走了
...but you were gone.
马科带走菲利普 也就带走了我的生命
When Marco took Filip, he took away my life.
离开是我唯一能重拾希望的方式
Leaving was the only way I could take it back.
如果我知道会到那个地步
If I had known it would've come to that...
我会 我会 我会帮你的
I wou...I wou... I would've helped you.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
我一直知道他在哪
I knew where he was all along.
你找不到菲利普是因为
The reason you never found Filip was because...
我帮马科把他藏起来不让你找到
I helped Marco hide him from you.
他是我儿子
He was my son.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我以为你很爱我
I thought you loved me.
我爱我们所有人
I loved all of us.
我们是家人
We were family.
我以为自己做的是对的
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我以为总有一天你会回到马科身边 回到
I thought one day, you would come back to Marco, to...
我错了
I was wrong.
我还以为再也见不到你了
I thought I would never see you again,
但是你又出现在了智神星上那间老餐厅里
and there you were on Pallas in the old canteen
过了这么久 我
after so long. I...
我以为这也许是我的机会
I thought maybe this is my chance
去弥补你
to make it right with you.
没错
It is.
现在就帮我
Help me now.
求你
Please.
你的表情告诉我 米亚号♥还是没消息
Look on your face says still nothing on the Zmeya.
我一向讨厌钓鱼
I always hated fishing.
我喜欢钓鱼时"在船上喝酒"这一项
I liked the "Drinking on a boat" Part.
去艾莫斯的房♥间找找 他有不少存货
Check Amos' quarters. He's well-stocked.
晚点吧
Maybe later.
我一直在想
But I've been thinking
因阿诺斯弄到的火星战舰
about the Martian gunships Inaros acquired.
马科的拥护者已经不止小行星带人了
Marco's loyalists aren't just Belters anymore.
他明显在火星上也有支持者
He clearly has supporters on Mars.
这也是我在想的
That's what I'm thinking too.
从火星的黑市上弄到枪♥支♥和技术
Martian guns and tech on the black market,
不足为怪
that's not shocking.
但是整艘战舰
But entire gunships?
可不会凭空消失
Those don't just disappear.
需要数月的计划 组织
That would require months of planning, logistics,
还要打通军队高层
high-level military access.
一定有火星舰队的食物链顶端人物在帮他们
Someone way up the MCRN food chain must be backing them.
同意
Agreed.
但是图什么
But to what end?
因阿诺斯连买♥♥一艘那种战舰的钱
Inaros couldn't possibly have the type of money it requires
都不可能有
to buy one of those ships,
那就意味着给他提供战舰的火星人
which means the Martians who provided them
要么有着同样的政♥治♥目的要么...
either have the same political goals, or...
他用别的东西来交换
he's offering something else as payment,
非常宝贵的东西
something very valuable.
-原分子病毒 -我认为这是其中的一部分
- The protomolecule. - I think that's one part of it.
我还认为科塔乍是另一部分
And I think the other is Cortazar.
没有样本他就完全没有用
He's useless without a sample
二者刚刚都被弄走 这绝不可能是巧合
and it can't be coincidence that they were both just taken.
你是对的
You were right.
我和我的船员的确曾有个样本
My crew and I did have a sample.
这点我想到了
Yeah, I figured as much.
你不太会撒谎
You're not a very good liar.
那样本你怎么处理了
So what'd you do with it?
我们本要把它销毁
We were going to destroy it.
但你们并没有
But you didn't.
你给了佛瑞德
You gave it to Fred.
不是我 是奈奥米
No, Naomi did.
你并不想让她那么做吗
You didn't want her to?
她有很好的理由
She had good reasons.
没有它内行星人就永远不会承认外行星联盟
The Inners would never have recognized the OPA without it.
但停战后佛瑞德并没有销毁它
But Fred didn't destroy it after the Armistice.
他说外行星联盟需要它
He said the OPA needed it
直到他们可以打造出保护自己的舰队
until they could build a navy to defend themselves.
可现在因阿诺斯成了
Yeah, well, now Inaros is the one
拥有舰队和原分子病毒的人
with the navy and the protomolecule.
目前是
For now.
但他为什么要把奈奥米抓走呢
But why would he take Naomi?
他想从她那里得到什么呢
What could he possibly want with her?
她和他生过一个儿子
She had a son with him.
这事很复杂
It's complicated.
我找到了一个留言...
I found a message...
她给我留的
she left me to read
让我在出现状况时看
in case something goes wrong.
霍顿
Holden.
赶紧滚上来 有情况
Get your ass back up here. We got something.
扫描器在米亚号♥的飞行路径上
Scanners have picked up this narrow-bandwidth flash
发现了这个窄波段频闪
along the Zmeya's flight path.
有可能是集束通信的背散射
Could be back scatter from a tight-beam transmission.
如果是他们 那他们仍然隐身着
If it's them, they're still running dark.
他们知道我们在监视着他们
They know we're looking at them.
预计航线
米亚号♥
我一直在用聚焦雷达进行定位
I've been pinging away with focused radar.
看看探测器
Let's check the scopes.
身份确定 米亚号♥
引擎特征吻合度99.86%
是他们 他们正高速狂奔呢
It's them, and they're burning like hell.
我们找到他们了 拦截航线
We got 'em. Intercept course.
大家穿好太空服 做好高重力航行的准备
Everyone suit up and get ready for a high-G burn.
好了 果汁来了
All right. Here comes the juice.
米亚号♥有指令 知道要怎么做
The Zmeya has their instructions and knows what to do.
观察局势 但不要进行公开通讯
Monitor the situation, but no open comms.
不要暴露我们的位置
Do not give away our position.
遵命 舰长
Ya, Captain.
罗西南多号♥居然发现了米亚号♥
Somehow, the Rocinante found the Zmeya.
他们正在追击
They're in pursuit.
我们没什么能去帮忙的吗
There's nothing we can do to help?
现在没有了
Not anymore.
如果你和菲利普没有被奈奥米扰乱
We wouldn't be in this situation
我们就不至于是现在的状况了
if you and Filip hadn't been compromised by Naomi.
把她抛到太空也改变不了什么
And spacing her wouldn't have changed anything.
对 但这样会让菲利普知道失败的代价是什么
No, but it would've shown Filip the price of failure.
马科
Marco.
把奈奥米放了吧
Let Naomi go.
没必要把她留在这
She doesn't need to be here.
她从来就没有必要留在这
She never needed to be here.
但现在她不能走
But she's not going to go now.
她不会再去做些什么尝试了
She's not going to try anything again.
没错 因为她明白如果她再敢
That's right, because she knows if she does,
就不会再对她客气了
she's not going to be shown mercy again.
你为什么老想要伤害她呢
Why do you keep trying to hurt her?
我小时候...
When I was a boy...
我很崇拜你
...I looked up to you.
你教会了我如何能坚强...
You taught me how to be strong...
如何不能屈从于软弱
...how not to give in to weakness.
你帮助我把菲利普从他妈妈手上救了下来
You helped me save Filip from his mother
并帮助我把他养育成现在的男子汉
and helped me raise him into the man he is now.
而当奈奥米想把我儿子从我 从我们身边偷走时
And now, when Naomi is trying to steal my son from me, from us,
你的感受只有负罪感
all you can feel is guilt.
奈奥米不会再离开了
Naomi is not going to leave again.
如果你觉得有问题
If that troubles you,
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表