剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
At least it's not running away from us now.
船首左舷推进器启动了
Port bow thruster fired.
短暂喷射了一下 真奇怪
One short burst. Weird.
可能是出故障了
Probably a malfunction.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
我们现在不能和它对接
We can't dock with it now.
如果再有一个加速推进器启动...
If the Chet fires another maneuvering thruster...
我们只看到了一次 肯定是出故障了
We only saw one. Had to be a malfunction.
万一又出故障了呢
And what if it has another malfunction?
我们有一个控制推进器坏了
We have a broken maneuvering thruster.
你是要在高重力加速中对接两艘破损的飞船
You'll be trying to dock two damaged ships in a high-G turn.
制动喷射会很难熬
The braking burn will be hellish.
我们已经用了最大剂量抗压剂
We're already juiced to the gills.
我们可能会承受不住
We could stroke out.
一旦出了差错 对接桥就会四分五裂
If anything goes wrong, it'll rip the docking bridge apart.
更糟糕的话 两艘船可能会撞上
Or worse, slam the two ships together.
奈奥米在那艘船上
Naomi is on that ship.
我一定要找到她 没得商量
I'm gonna get her. That's that.
他们正在分散阵型
They're moving into a spread formation.
分散开是个好策略
Spreading out like that is good tactics.
至少有一个小行星带人不是蠢蛋
At least one of these skinnies is not an idiot.
知足点
Be grateful.
至少现在对我们有利
It actually works for us right now.
而且以后别在这艘船上用那个词了
And that's the last time you use that word on this ship.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我知道佛瑞德的事你很生气
I know you're pissed about Fred
而且在为迎战做心理准备
and psyching yourself up for the fight,
但是别再用那个词说小行星带人了
but leave that "Skinnies" shit out of it.
知道了
Duly noted.
罗西南多号♥
改变航线前往阵形中♥央♥
Adjust course to the center of the formation.
我正在瞄准全部五艘飞船
I'm targeting all five.
我一开始发射
The second I start launching,
就全力加速直到燃料耗尽
take us up to max burn for as long as the fuel holds out.
我们直接穿过他们
We'll go right past them.
目标太分散 命中的概率更小
Spreading the love around, lot less likely we hit anything.
最聪明的小行星...
The smartest ski...
最聪明的小行星带人可能在护卫舰上
the smartest Belters are probably on that frigate.
最好大部分火力都瞄准它
Better to throw most of what we got at them.
目标是飞越他们
The goal is to fly through them
尽可能地为狭背鲸号♥争取时间
and to buy as much time as we can for the Razorback.
我们不是要赢
We're not trying to win.
我倒是想赢
I'd rather win.
罗西南多号♥
不许动 闭上嘴
Don't even twitch. Shut up.
这样帮不了你的地球朋友
This won't help your Earther friends,
但你知道会发生什么...
but you know what it will do...
再说一个字你就没命了
Another word and you die.
是鱼雷攻击
Torpedo hit!
引擎失灵了
Drive is out!
反应堆正在关闭
Reactor shutting down!
搞什么
What the fuck?
该上了 开火
It's go time! Fire!
他们在互相开火
They're firing at each other!
正好 咱们也来掺一脚
Good, let's help!
准备转向
Get ready to come about!
得伟号♥ 需要号♥ 开火 立刻开火
DeWalt! Mowteng! Fire! Fire now!
需要号♥ 我是德鲁默
Mowteng, this is Drummer.
停火
Disengage!
放开我
Let me go!
她死了
She's dead.
泰南号♥ 科托号♥ 你们在干什么
Tynan! Koto! What the fuck are you doing?
看好他别动
Do not let him move.
对不起
I'm sorry.
科托号♥ 泰南号♥
Koto, Tynan.
我们的火力控制系统出故障了
We had a malfunction in fire control.
我们需要立刻支援
We need immediate assistance.
我要和卡拉尔说话
I want to speak to Karal.
卡拉尔受伤了 我是德鲁默
Karal has been injured. This is Drummer.
重复 我们需要立刻支援
I repeat, we need immediate assistance.
开火
开火
科托号♥
驱逐舰被♥干♥掉了
Destroyer's out of it.
正在接近锁定的大型护卫舰
Approaching target lock on the heavy.
罗西南多号♥ 威胁反应图
约瑟夫 你在做什么
Josep, what are you doing?
做我们之前就该做的
What we should've done before.
约瑟夫
Josep!
不
No!
看这些小行星带人从背后互捅
Nice to see these Belters stab each other
而不是捅我们 感觉真不错
in the back instead of us for once.
没有小行星带飞船在瞄准我们了
Neither of the Belter ships are targeting us anymore.
我都等不及听这里面的故事了
I can't wait to hear this story.
小行星带敌舰 这里是罗西南多号♥
Belter hostiles, this is Rocinante.
立刻关掉你们反应堆并解除武装
Shut down your reactors and stand down immediately
否则我们就要开火了 请确认收到
or we will engage. Acknowledge.
霍顿
Holden.
我是德鲁默
This is Drummer.
奈奥米 如果你能听到 坚持住
Naomi, if you can hear me, hang tight!
不管刀山火海 我们都会想办法对接
Come hell or high water, we're gonna find a way to dock
把你从那艘飞船上救出来
and get you off that ship!
亚历克斯
Alex.
勇敢的笨蛋
Brave idiot.
咆哮火鹰正进入切兹莫卡♥号♥♥的爆♥炸♥波及范围
不
No.
该死
Shit.
看到我 亚历克斯 拜托了
See me, Alex, please.
看到我
See me.
离得够近了
That's close enough.
现在该棘手的部分了
Now for the tricky part.
亚历克斯 等一下
Alex, hold on a second.
我就快找到对接的办法了
I've almost got a docking approach figured out,
我必须做到
I need to make this happen.
有东西从切兹莫卡♥号♥♥上掉出来了
Something fell off the Chet.
掉出来了 是什么
Fell off? Like what?
很小
It was small.
如果不是引擎照亮了背景
If the drive wasn't lighting up the background,
我肯定注意不到
I never would've seen it.
-我的天 -我去
- Oh, my God. - Shit.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
是小行星带人的紧急手势信♥号♥♥
Those are Belter emergency hand signals.
"我的无线电坏了"
"My radio is out."
所以没有无线电
So no radio.
那是"快没氧气了"
That's "Low air."
可恶 我想那是"飞船"的意思
Damn it. I think that one means "Ship."
那个呢
And that one?
"有爆♥炸♥的危险 不要靠近"
"Explosion hazard. Do not approach."
那艘飞船在绕着她转
The ship is circling her.
我们避不开它
We can't avoid it.
干
Fuck.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚历克斯
Alex.
抱歉我说你是个笨蛋
I'm sorry I called you an idiot.
奈奥米 不要挣扎
Naomi, stop fighting me.
我得把氧气瓶连上
I need to get this O2 bottle connected.
我知道 不要动
I know. Hold still.
好了 连好了
There. There you go.
吸气
Breathe in.
抓紧我
Hang onto me.
稍等 狭背鲸号♥
Stand by, Razorback.
我还在让我们摆脱旋转
I'm still getting us out of this spin.
轻松办到
Easy does it.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表