剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
And you loved him.
是的
Yes.
但是你知道你要达成什么样的目的
But you knew what you had to achieve,
所以你做出了该做的选择
and so you did what you had to do,
无论这个选择有多困难
no matter how hard it was.
我们如今正处在小行星带人历史上
We are at the most important juncture
最关键的时刻
in the history of our people.
我需要你站在我这边
I need you by my side,
扫清一切杂念
clear of mind.
你完全有权利对你母亲生气
You have every right to be angry with your mother...
也可以因为她对你和对我们大家的所作所为
...to be sad about what she did to you...
而感到难过
what she did to all of us.
无论
Feel...
你心里有什么感想都可以
feel whatever you feel.
但你不能让那些感情控制了你
But you can't let those feelings rule you.
生物识别分♥析♥中
无权操作控制台
奈奥米·永田
通讯 控制台 生命补给 内部系统和气阀开关 无权限
朋友
Hey, Knuckles,
我在重新校准空气净化系统
I'm recalibrating the scrubbers.
湿度设置是为火星人设计的
Humidity's set for Dusters, uh,
浪费了很多没必要的水资源
wastes more water than it has to.
你懂火星技术
You know Martian tech.
来搭把手吗
Want to help?
你以为事情会怎么发展
What do you think is going to happen?
我们会回到从前那样 一起工作
We'll start working together like old times...
一切都能变得跟以前一样吗
and everything will be the way it was?
我只是想找点事做让你别想烦心事
Just trying to take your mind off of things.
我总以为
I always thought...
不 应该是我多希望你会在菲利普身边
no, I hoped that you would be there for Filip,
希望你身上留有的善良
that there was still enough good in you
让他成为像你一样的人
to make him more like you
而不是他父亲那样的人
and not like his father.
-朋友 -别再那么叫我
- Knuckles... - Stop calling me that!
你让马科腐蚀了你的内心
You let Marco poison your heart...
还有菲利普的心
and Filip's.
为此 我永远都不会原谅你
And I will never forgive you for that.
我们不得不这么做
We had to do it!
你难道忘了吗
Did you forget?
他们克扣我们的水资源
They make us thirst for water.
让我们的空气变得稀缺
They make us gasp for air.
内行星人绝不会跟我们分享
The Inners will never share the bounty
新世界的资源
from the new worlds,
我们也不能自己去争取
and we can't go claim them for ourselves.
这点你比任何人都清楚
You know that better than anyone.
是的 我看到报道了
Yeah, I saw it on the feed.
你试着在伊拉斯生活 但是身体无法支撑
You tried to live on Ilus and your body failed,
就像大部分小行星带人一样
like most Belters would.
而那些能够适应的人
And the ones who can adapt,
他们的后辈也不再是小行星带人了
their children won't be Belter anymore.
马科只是想给我们所有小行星带人的
Marco is trying to build something
后代子孙做一些事情
for all the children of the Belt.
而他做事的代价是让无辜的人血流成河
And he's building it on a river of blood...
在你的帮助下
with your help!
我是医务区的沙利文警官
This is Officer Sullivan from Med Block.
如果你能听见 请出声
If you can hear me, call out,
我们会试着救你出来
and we'll try and get to you.
我是医务区的沙利文警官
This is Officer Sullivan from Med Block.
如果你能听见 请出声
If you can hear me, call out,
我们会试着救你出来
and we'll try and get to you.
楼上还是没有动静吗
Still nothing from upstairs?
平民频道也没动静
No luck on any civilian channels either.
我试着打给我前任了 我们有个孩子
I tried calling my ex. We have a kid.
但谁都打不通
Couldn't get through to anyone.
在我们之上还有九层监狱
There's nine levels of prison above us.
上面肯定有人有能通话的对讲机
There has to be someone up there with a comm to talk to.
除非发生了塌陷或火灾
Unless there was a cave-in or a fire.
除非他们都已经死了
Unless they're already dead.
沙利
Sully!
科尼切克 赶紧下来
Konecheck, get the fuck down here,
否则我开枪了
or I will open fire.
他自己摔下去的
He fell off.
他之前半小时都在抱怨自己腿疼
He was bitching about his leg for the last half hour.
我猜他腿不行了吧
It must've gave out.
我说了让你下来
I said get your ass down here.
不 你上来
No, you come up.
我都快到顶了
I'm almost at the top.
我们还需要那家伙 跟她一起去
We still need that guy. Go with her.
其中一人打洞 另一个掩护
One of you makes the holes. The other one covers.
我来照顾我亲爱的
I'll take care of Peaches.
如果我们没分开 沙利就不会死了
If we hadn't split up, Sully'd be alive.
这都怪我
That's on me.
如果有人做了任何奇怪的事
If anybody does anything that even looks funny,
你就开枪
you shoot.
-别担心我 -好
- Don't worry about me. - Okay.
好 我们上去吧
All right. Up we go.
你知道好玩的是什么吗
You know what's funny?
我比你重要
I'm more important than you.
我们有两把枪 却只有一个我
We got two guns between us and only one of me.
闭嘴吧 干♥你♥的活
Just shut up, and do your job.
如果我不同意呢
What if I say no?
小小 别闹了
Tiny, stop screwing around,
否则我们就把你扔下去
or we'll throw you off this thing,
再想个其他计划
come up with a plan B after.
我就说说
Just fucking around.
抓紧了
Hold tight.
停了 我们继续...
It's over. Let's just keep...
贴紧边
Get small!
没错
Yes!
就要这样
That's how you do it!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 上帝 你又失手了
Fuck you, God. You missed again.
闭嘴
Shut up.
大家都还好吗
Is everyone okay?
快看
Hey, look.
日光
That's daylight.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
接着爬吧
Let's go.
怎么会有日光呢
How can that be daylight?
上面有一整栋楼呢
There's a whole building up there.
想你的地球人呢
Thinking of your Earther?
詹姆斯·霍顿
James Holden.
以喝咖啡和拯救太阳系而出名
Famous for drinking coffee and saving the system
和他的地球人 火星人 小行星带人船员
with his crew of Earthers, Martians, and Belters
在伟大的罗西南多号♥上
in the mighty Rocinante.
你觉得他会来救你吗
You think he's coming to save you now?
你有什么想说的
You have something to say to me,
就赶紧说出来
say it and be done with it.
你离开的时候我很开心
I was happy when you left.
你总是自以为比我们其他人
You always thought you were so much smarter
都聪明
than everyone else.
我倒希望自己笨一点
I wish I'd been stupider.
加马拉号♥的代码
The Gamarra code...
你还为那艘飞船感到难过吗
you still feel bad about that ship?
我还以为我们能刷新你的记忆呢
And I thought we would be refreshing your memory.
没人会来救你了
No one is coming to save you.
你对马科做了那种事 他绝不会让你走了
After what you did to Marco, he will never let you go.
你只有一种方法能离开这艘飞船
There is only one way you will ever leave this ship.
像那样
Like that.
马科
Marco.
马科
Marco!
我要跟你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
现在不行
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表