剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
亚历克斯 你得赶紧回来
Alex? You gotta get back.
马上
Now!
我来了
I'm coming!
快点进来
Get your ass inside now.
紧急程序启动 出发
Emergency start-up, go!
我们做到了 去死吧 混♥蛋♥们
We did it! Suck on that, motherfuckers!
自♥由♥太空军
指挥舰队
所以不仅没能成为破坏
And so instead of a grand symbol
内行星人与小行星带人团结的伟大象征
of Inner-Belter unity destroyed
顺便摧毁半边第谷
along with half of Tycho,
罗西南多号♥现在还在
the Rocinante is underway...
追捕米亚号♥
in pursuit of the Zmeya.
抱歉 是我的错
Sorry, it's my fault.
我不该让奈奥米接近通讯装置的
I should have never let Naomi near a comm.
她一开始就不应该在这
She never should have been here in the first place.
我很抱歉带她来这
I'm sorry I brought her.
把她扔进太空里
Space her.
什么
What?
你听到了
You heard me.
别道歉了 去弥补你们的错误
Stop apologizing, and correct your error
把她扔出去
and put her outside.
马科
Marco...
我们尊重待她
We treated her with respect,
她却背叛了我们
and she betrayed us,
帮助我们的敌人 还试图刺杀我
gave aid to our enemies, tried to take my life!
-我知道 但是 -什么
- I know, but... - What?
她是奈奥米
It's Naomi.
所以你会宽恕她
You will show her mercy?
我会让她待在牢房♥里
I'll keep her in her cell.
在她差点杀了我之后
After what she nearly did to me...
你永远都不用再见到她了 我发誓
You'll never have to see her again, I swear.
你得按我说的做
You will do what I tell you to.
自己去做
Do it yourself!
如果一定要做 那你可以自己做
If it has to be done, you can do it.
我不会让菲利普参与的
I'm not gonna let Filip be part of this,
除非你觉得你能逼我
unless you think you can make me, hmm?
可能我终于老了是吧
Maybe I finally got old enough, huh?
菲利普 如果要你自己做出选择
Filip, if the choice was yours to make...
你会怎么做
...what would it be?
别看他
Oh, don't look at him.
-我问的是你 -饶她一命
- I asked you. - Spare her life.
求您了
Please.
我的儿子
My son...
真是有颗仁慈之心啊
has a kind heart.
我还有更重要的事要做
I have more important things to do.
你真的打算把她扔进太空吗
Would you really have spaced her?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你要是真的想做
I think that if you do want it done...
下次让我来
next time, ask me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道 你说过了
I know. You've said.
我也一样
So am I.
我从没见过你们俩像刚才这样
I've never seen the two of you like that before.
我以为你们要打起来了
I thought you were going to come to blows.
也不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
你应该为你的所作所为付出生命代价
You deserve to die for what you did.
你觉得这很可笑吗
You think that's funny?
不
No...
但我能辨别出我的人都没事
but I can tell my people are all right.
你的人
Your people.
你都不把我们当成自家人了
You don't even think of our family as your own anymore.
我想是的
I guess I don't.
我比你们以为的还要后悔
And I'm more sorry about that than you'll ever know.
你本来就没机会杀他
You would never have been able to hurt him.
你本会被杀的
You would have been killed.
我早就知道
I knew that.
那本会是我做的最后一件事
It would've been the last thing I ever did.
但那也值了
But it would've been worth it.
我只有这么做才能帮你
It's the only thing left I can do to help you...
他是个有远见的人
He's a visionary...
做着其他小行星带人想都想不到的事
doing what no other Belter has ever dreamed.
他把小行星带人从内行星人身边带了回来
He took the Belt back from the Inners...
他让你成了杀人凶手
He's made you a murderer.
你终结了
You ended millions
数百万普通人的生命
of ordinary lives.
你还没有体会到这种代价
You haven't felt the price of it yet,
但有一天 你会的
but someday, you will.
你会意识到他到底对你做了什么
And you will realize what he's done to you.
他让我成为了一名战士
He made me a fighter.
-他爱我 -他爱自己
- He loves me. - He loves himself.
你根本不了解他
Oh, you don't know anything about him.
我知道他不会为你而死
I know he wouldn't die for you...
但他会让你为他而死
but he would let you die for him.
真美
It's so pretty.
我还不知道这世上有这么多树
I didn't know there were so many trees in the world.
这是北美地区第一批的还林试验之一
This is one of the first reforestation trials in North America.
已经有一百五十年左右了
It's been around almost 150 years.
是吗
Yeah?
你从来没有出来走过吗
You never came up on a field trip?
没有
No.
我还以为每个人都要来种一棵树
I thought everyone had to come plant a tree
为期一周 借机领会碳循环
for a week and appreciate the carbon cycle.
我没有
Not me.
这是我祖父的慈善项目之一
This was one of my grandfather's charities.
我的家族帮忙资助了这个项目
My family helped fund it.
我父亲在他去世后一直维护着这里
Dad kept it up after he died.
是为了纪念他吗
Something in it for him?
不
No.
我觉得 我父亲只是曾经喜欢树
I think... Dad just liked trees.
你没事吧
You okay?
只是我体内最后一点植入物阻断剂
I'm just burning through the last
正在消耗殆尽
of the implant-blocking agents,
这让我的肌肉有点抽搐
and it's making my muscles cramp.
仅此而已
That's all it is.
你确定吗
You sure?
不
No.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
不
No.
坐吧 我来处理
Sit down. I'll take care of this.
他已经死了吗
So he's dead?
你说他死了
You said he was.
不 我指的是你父亲
No, your dad.
你说他曾经喜欢树 而不是喜欢树
You said that he liked trees, not that he likes trees.
我没听到他死的消息
I hadn't heard that he died.
不过我也不怎么看新闻
But I don't watch the news feeds much.
我觉得他还没死
I don't think he's dead...
但我进监狱之后就没他的消息了
but after I went into prison, I didn't hear from him...
一点也没有
at all.
薛定谔的家长
Schrodinger's parent.
谁
Who?
一个从来没有消息的家长存在于量子态
A parent you never hear from exists in a quantum state,
既是生也是死 直到你确认他们的消息
both dead and alive, until you check up on them
这种观察行为
and the act of observing
使你确定了他的状态
makes one of the two states true.
我或许有一个我从没见过面的父亲
I might have a dad somewhere I never met.
你想见他吗
Do you want to?
不想
Nope.
那他真的存在吗
Then does he actually exist at all?
-要来点吗 -不了
- You want some? - Nah.
你来吧
You go ahead.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表