剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你母亲呢
What about your mother?
她很早就去世了
She died young.
基因标记呢
What about genetic markers?
我没有查过
I didn't check.
确实有人
I did have someone...
一直在照顾我
who tried to take care of me.
她在不久前去世了
She died not too long ago.
她出现了
She showed up...
所以她是真正在你生活中存在过的母亲
so she's a parent that actually existed.
我无意贬低她
I don't mean to make light.
她一定是个很好的人
I'm sure she's a really good person.
她是活得像个好人
She lived like she was.
什么意思
What does that mean?
不当好人
There are ways that you can live a good life...
人也有办法活得好
without being a good person.
我喜欢
I like that.
不用
No.
你还要再休息会吗
Do you need a little bit longer?
我可以继续走
I can keep going.
想想挺有意思的
It's funny if you think about it.
什么
What?
月球
The moon.
几乎整个人类历史
For almost all of human history,
都认为是不可能到达那里的
it was impossible to go there,
它象征那些只能在梦里实现的事
a symbol of something you could only do in your dreams.
后来有一段时间 认为虽困难但可能实现
And then for a while, it was hard but possible.
再后来便是轻而易举的事了
And then it was trivial.
而到了我们这个时候 却再次变得不可能
And now here we are, and it's impossible again.
我肯定天上的是太阳
Pretty sure that's the sun,
但我懂你的意思
but I get your point.
我需要休息了
I need to rest.
看
Look.
我没有值钱的东西可以抢
I don't have anything worth taking.
随便你们看
Come take a look if you want.
让我清静点就行
Just leave me be.
我们不是强盗
We're not robbers.
那你们是谁
Then what are you?
只是赶路的人
Just people on the road.
你们去哪
Where you headed?
北边
North.
联♥合♥国♥在建一个救灾营
UN's setting up a relief camp.
你们可以过来坐
Take a seat if you want.
外套不错
Nice coat.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们要去巴尔的摩
We're headed to Baltimore.
你有什么新闻吗
Have you heard anything?
只有一条 就是你们最好跟我走
Only that you'd be better off coming with me.
海边都被淹了
It's flooding on the coast,
乱得不可开交
all the shit hitting the fan.
城市里就快上演
The cities are a sneeze and a slap away
人们为抢一罐火腿而互相拼命的场面了
from everyone killing each other over a can of ham.
你还好吗 小姐
You feeling all right, miss?
你脸色有点苍白
You look a little pale.
我的手断了
I, um, broke my hand.
我带了点喝的
I do have a little something we could drink.
不多 但 能暖暖身子
It's not much, but... take the edge off the cold.
不用了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我们该走了
We should get going.
我建议你们先朝正南方走很长一段路
I'd recommend you head due south a ways
再向东走
before you cut east.
有个人用栅栏围了十几亩地
There's a guy that's fenced off a couple acres,
他说谁靠近就拿枪打谁
and he's offering to shoot anyone who comes too close.
为什么
Why?
又一个相信"末日论"的人
One of these "End of Times" fellas.
也许是不敢相信自己能度过这么多事
Probably can't believe how lucky he is
有多幸运
all this happened.
谢谢你 我们会小心的
Thank you. We'll keep an eye out.
应该把刚才的酒喝了
Could've stood that drink...
多烤几个小时火也可以
maybe a few more hours by that fire.
我感觉自己几年没暖和过了
I feel like I haven't been warm in years.
怎么了
What's going on?
确保他没跟踪我们
Making sure he's not following us.
-他没有恶意 -也许吧
- He was harmless. - Maybe.
文明社会的好处是 能让人保持文明
The thing about civilization is, it keeps you civil.
脱离文明社会 就不能保证文明了
Get rid of one, you can't count on the other.
就好像你经历过一样
It's like you've done this before.
我就是这么长大的
I grew up like this.
每个人都在你追我赶
Everyone else is just playing catch-up.
人是部落化的生物
People are tribal.
越稳定
The more settled things are,
部落规模就越大
the bigger the tribes can be.
一旦动荡起来 部落又会缩小
The churn comes, and the tribes get small again.
现在 你和我是一支两个人的部落
Right now, you and I are a tribe of two.
总好过一个人
That's better than one.
我觉得他不会来
I don't think he's coming.
对 很好
Yeah. Good.
我们往这边走
We'll go this way.
往朝人开枪的疯子那里走
Towards the crazy asshole who's shooting people?
对
Yep.
你担心卡米娜吗
Are you worried about Camina?
你呢
Are you?
我先问你的
I asked you first.
我担心我们
I'm worried about us...
所有人
all of us,
尤其是卡米娜
especially Camina.
所以你的回答是肯定的
So your answer is yes.
她失去的
Her loss...
那些她失去的...
her losses...
悲痛还没过去呢
are still fresh.
那是我所担心的
I worry about that.
我也是
Me too.
我们不能让她鲁莽行事
We cannot let her do anything rash.
我知道 她不会的
I know. She won't.
如果她真做了呢...
If she does...
我们要确保她不会那么做
We will make sure she does not.
有敌情 朝我们来了
Contact, incoming.
多处敌情 不同方向
Multiple contacts, separate headings.
他们在干扰我们的通讯
They're jamming our comms.
一艘火星舰队轻型巡洋舰
One MCRN light cruiser.
两艘大型护卫舰
Two heavy frigate.
-我们中埋伏了 -有更多的来了
- We've been ambushed. - More incoming.
还有两艘 不 三艘小行星带飞船尾随我们
Two...no, three Belter ships trailing also.
舰长 集束通信上发来通讯要求
Captain, connection request on tight-beam.
发给我
To me.
自♥由♥太空军欢迎你
自♥由♥太空军欢迎我们
The Free Navy welcomes us.
要求我们对接
We are being asked to dock.
火星舰队的战舰... 马科哪来的这些
MCRN warships... how could Marco have these?
问得好
That's a good question.
但打出一条血路出去看来是不行了
But so much for shooting our way out.
欢迎来到帕拉号♥
Welcome to the Pella.
把武器交给我
Give me your weapon.
谁不知道你的暴脾气
Your temper precedes you.
如果我拒绝呢
If I refuse?
那就转身回你们那小飞船上...
Then turn around and go back to your little ships...
去做我们的敌人吧
as our enemy.
那个是黑天派的
That one is with Black Sky.
我觉得她是金枝派的
I think she is Golden Bough.
都是供品
Tributes.
她们被送来是为了换取因阿诺斯的支持
They come here in exchange for Inaros on their ships.
马科正在巩固各派对他的支持
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表