剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你这混账家伙
You son of a bitch.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
你背着我搞小动作
You went behind my back.
秘♥书♥长♥要咨♥询♥我的专业意见
The Secretary-General asked me for my professional opinion,
我就告诉他了
and I gave it to him.
因阿诺斯和木卫四的军♥火♥库有联♥系♥
Inaros was connected to the arsenal on Callisto.
或许也应该考虑一下那里
Maybe that should be on the table as well.
木卫四是火星人的基地
Callisto is a Martian facility.
那又怎样
So what?
如果第谷的小行星带人和因阿诺斯联手
If the Belters on Tycho threw in with Inaros,
我觉得那也能算个正当目标
I call that a legitimate target, too,
就算是地球的公♥司♥
Earth Corp or not.
什么目标
A target for what?
后续打击
Follow-up strikes.
我要像对智神星一样继续扩大主动权
I'm expanding the Pallas initiative.
我们唯一要讨论的是
The only thing we should be discussing
如何把这次打击说成是针对有限军事目标
is to how to spin this strike as a limited military objective.
并且表明我们没有和小行星带开战
And make it clear that we are not at war with the Belt.
我们正在和小行星带交战
We are at war with the Belt.
夫人 我很尊重你的不同想法 但是
Madam, I respect you feel differently, but...
因阿诺斯是个极端分子
Inaros is an extremist,
是个离群的孤狼
a rogue element,
对他的同胞和我们来说一样危险
as much of a danger to his own people as he is to us.
他又没有朝小行星带扔石头...
He didn't throw rocks at Belters...
我们不能让他引导舆♥论♥ 把这说成别的
And we cannot let him frame this any other way.
我能理解你为什么不高兴
I understand why you're upset.
我应该在做决定的时候
I should have told you about Pallas
就告诉你智神星的事
when I made my decision.
如果我们继续攻击平民百姓
If we continue to attack civilian targets...
就像因阿诺斯对我们做的那样
The way Inaros did to us?
他现在成我们的榜样了吗
Is he our role model now?
不管马科·因阿诺斯怎么说
No matter what Marco Inaros claims,
小行星带人都并不统一
the Belters are not one nation.
我们可以利用这一点
We can exploit that.
我们可以和一些派系结盟
We can ally with certain factions,
谋求合作 实现共同目标
enlist them in common cause.
那种外交很耗时
That kind of diplomacy takes time
我们没时间浪费了
which we can't afford to waste.
我们的任务...
Our job...
我的任务是让我们的民众更安全
my job is to make our people safer
削弱敌方伤害我们的力量
and to reduce the enemy's ability to hurt us
越快越好
as quickly as possible.
我们要回击那些挑起战争的混♥蛋♥
We have to take this fight back to the bastards who started it.
还有其他给他们喝彩的人
And anyone else who cheers them on.
你觉得我不想那样吗
You think I don't want that?
你觉得我没有每晚睡觉
You think I don't go to sleep every night
做梦都想着把马科·因阿诺斯吊起来吗
dreaming about putting Marco Inaros on the hooks...
看着他挣扎呼吸
watching him gasp for air...
让他的孩子亲眼看他咽下最后一口气
and making his children watch him draw his final breath
因为他谋杀了我丈夫
because he murdered my husband?
我的阿尔琼死了
My Arjun is dead,
我愿意牺牲一切让他活过来
and I'd sacrifice everything to bring him back.
而现在
And right now
智神星上每个心有所属的人
everyone who loved someone on Pallas
都和我感同身受
is feeling what I feel.
我们每杀掉他一个拥护者
For every partisan we killed,
就是再制♥造♥出十个
we made ten more.
夫人 我真的为您丈夫深表遗憾
Madam, I am truly sorry for your loss,
但是我们不能感情用事
but we can't let emotion make these choices.
我们要理性客观
We have to be rational and objective.
我认为应该打击谷神星空间站
I think we should hit Ceres Station.
那是小行星带最大的港口
It's the biggest port in the Belt.
我还以为安德森·道斯是盟友
I thought Anderson Dawes was a friend.
他从没在紧要关头反对过因阿诺斯
He'd never oppose Inaros when push comes to shove.
谷神星和智神星失守以后
With Ceres and Pallas denied,
因阿诺斯会被迫退回外行星进行补给
Inaros will be forced back to the outer planets to resupply.
那会削弱他们的力量
It'll spread them thin.
这是个冒险之举
It's a bold move.
谷神星上有数百万人
There are millions of people on Ceres,
有成千上万的孩子
hundreds of thousands of children.
全面进攻会是什么情况
What are the scenarios for a full-scale attack?
是要打击还是占领
Is the intention to incapacitate or occupy?
我不会参与其中
I will not be a part of this.
你是要退出吗
Are you stepping down?
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
好吧 我接受你的辞职
Fine. I accept your resignation.
你可以走了
You're dismissed.
你也得接受我的辞职 先生
You'll have to accept mine as well, sir.
天啊 达哈因
Jesus. Dahane...
还有我的
And mine.
我们本应该做得更好
We're supposed to be better than this.
出去
Leave.
有什么问题吗
There a problem, ke?
没有 我们只是需要一点私人空间
No. We just need some privacy.
切兹莫卡♥号♥♥没有改变航线
The Chetzemoka has not changed course.
即便奈奥米还活着
Even if Naomi is alive,
她似乎也不能控制飞船
looks like she doesn't have control of the ship.
那也不会太久了
That may not last long.
德鲁默说奈奥米是她见过最聪明的人
Drummer said Naomi was the smartest person she ever know.
瞎说
Pashang-fong!
德鲁默会坚持让我们亲自去看看
Drummer will insist that we go see for ourself.
你不打算告诉她吗
You're not going to tell her?
她是我的伴侣
She's my ankawala.
我不能对她隐瞒这种事
I cannot keep something like this from her.
她不是你在这里唯一爱的人
She not the only one you love here.
马科知道现在的情况
Marco knows the situation.
他会给我们下命令的
He will send us orders.
到那个时候
And when he does,
你和你的人会执行命令
you and yours will follow them.
如果不是这样
If it happen any other way,
后果就需要你来承担
what come after will be your fault.
所以你要保持沉默
So you will keep your silence.
明白吗
Understood?
明白
Understood.
你应该吃点东西
You should get a plate
这些饿狼很快会把东西吃光的
before these animals finish it off.
有钱人吃的就是好
Rich people eat good.
没什么好东西
It's not fancy.
这里剩的东西不多了
There's not much left in the house.
我们很感谢招待
We appreciate the hospitality.
有进展吗
Any luck?
-反应堆无法启动 -那儿有足够的燃料
- Reactor won't start. - She got enough fuel.
但每次我们试着启动时
But something's trippin'
都有什么东西卡住了
every time we try to start the bottle.
房♥子的电池没电了
The house batteries are dead.
也没有备用的发电机
There's no backup generator.
没有电 这座岛会变得相当寒冷
With no power, this island's gonna get pretty cold.
这里的食物也支撑不了多久
Food here's not gonna last much longer either.
当然 我们不是不欢迎你们
Not that you're not all welcome
不是不想好好招待你们
to as much you'd like, of course.
我们不应该看看在燃料耗尽前
Should we be seeing how far south the chopper can get
直升机能往南飞多远吗
before it runs out of fuel?
现在还不用
Not yet.
不管反应堆是因为什么关停了
Whatever's causing the reactor shutdown,
肯定与机械 电力 或者软件有关
it has to be mechanical, electrical, or software.
也就是说
That just means
每方面都有可能出问题
there could be one of anything that exists.
我亲爱的和我可以处理机械和电力
Peaches and I can handle the mechanical and electrical,
但我不会调试除错
but I'm no debugger.
如果是电脑问题 我们就需要一些帮助了
If it's a computer problem, we're gonna need some help.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表