剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
die in darkness, baratna.
直到离去
Tili go
等待远航
For to sail
你说什么
What you saying?
今天是个好日子 朋友们
Today was a good day, my friends.
真是个好日子 我可以习惯的
A very good day. I could get used to this, huh?
谁知道 向来都是
Oh, God knows. Always.
-我们就成舰队了 -小型舰队
- This make us a fleet? - A small fleet.
我更喜欢称为小型无敌舰队
I prefer to call us a small armada.
首次全系统检查完毕
First full system check complete.
一切正常
It's all green.
干得好
Good work.
大家干得好
Everyone, well done.
太南号♥可完全运转后
When the Tynan is fully operational,
我们就去健神星进行补给
we will put in to Hygiea for resupply.
然后
And then...
我们会找到马科·因阿诺斯
we will find Marco Inaros
用他的头换取两千万赏金
and collect the $20-million bounty on his head.
赏金
A bounty?
我们海盗
We pirates...
做的是打捞的买♥♥卖♥♥
in salvage business.
我们海盗 做的是赚钱的买♥♥卖♥♥
We are pirates in the making money business.
知道马科在哪吗
Do you know where Marco is?
不 但可以找到
No, but he can be found.
人们怕得不敢问他在哪
People are just afraid to ask where.
马科打败了克莱斯·阿什福德
Marco defeated Klaes Ashford,
幽灵刀本尊
the ghost-knife himself.
阿什福德只有一艘船
Ashford had one ship.
我们有三艘
We have three.
事成之后 我们将获得
We do this, and we earn
其它帮派的永久尊敬
the lasting respect of the other factions,
赏金也可以让我们几年衣食无忧
and the bounty will sustain us for years to come.
所以就这么决定
So we will do it.
你先是让我尽快修好罗西号♥
First you tell me to hurry up and finish the Roci.
现在又让我来做这个
Now you slow me down to do this.
有什么狗屁区别吗
Like this makes any fucking difference.
你也只有两种节奏 迟缓和停滞
You got two speeds: slow and stop.
罗西号♥可以稍后再说
The Roci can wait.
这件事必须干净利落悄无声息
We need this done quick and quiet.
集装箱的原始货单不见了
The original manifest for the shipping container is gone.
谢谢你重复众人皆知的讯息
Oh, thanks for telling us something we already know.
但是
But...
集装箱的装配工在第谷
the container assembler is on Tycho,
那里的操作安全惨不忍♥睹
and their operational security is pathetic.
那个集装箱
That specific container
是卖♥♥给了
was sold to...
杜鲁货运
Duru Freight.
"塔米尔和韦达斯托·杜鲁兄弟
"Tamir and Vedasto Duru,
在职员工"
employees of record."
家族企业
Family business.
副业是劫持犯
...that moonlights in kidnapping.
谁说小行星带人缺工作的
Who says Belters are hard up for jobs?
他们在码头B层租了一间船舱
They rent a compartment on dock level B.
杜吕货运
她很生气
I mean, she was so mad,
她说 你怎么那么快就到那了
she said, "How the hell did you get there so fast?"
我回她 我们是名人啊
And I was like, "We're celebrities."
-她信了吗 -完全没有
- Uh, did she buy it? - Mm, not at all.
今晚很有趣
Well, this has been fun.
是啊 不 是挺有趣的
Yeah, yeah. No, it...it has been.
我来付
I'll settle up.
等等
Hold on.
你还没和我说关于你的事呢
You haven't told me anything about you.
你有什么故事
What's your story?
枯燥无味 还会破坏好时光的
A tedious and boring one that will spoil a good time.
不会的 少来了 你可是在军事学院呢
No, come on. You're at the War College.
这比大部分故事都有趣
That right there is more interesting than most stories.
没错
Well, that's true.
你和索弗泰尔共事多久了
So...so how long have you been working with Sauveterre?
快五年了
Um, going on five years.
他真是个了不起的演说家
Oh, he's one hell of a great speaker.
他昨天做的那个演讲
I mean, that lecture he gave yesterday.
我都想重新入伍了
I was tempted to reenlist.
不知道他是如何做到这一切的
Still don't know how he does it all.
做到什么
Does what all?
服役期间
Well, teaching at the War College
还在军事学院教课
while on active duty.
他在后勤学领域算是个
And, uh, he's some kind of bigwig
大人物了吧
in logistics, isn't he?
听起来你对他比对我更感兴趣啊
Sounds like you're more interested in him than me.
不是
Oh, no.
我只是希望也许我能在军事学院
I was just hoping that maybe I could land a gig
做个演讲 你懂的
speaking at the War College, you know.
这会是个好借口
It'd be a good excuse for me
让我能有一段时间离家近一点
to stay close to home for a while.
我相信学院会接受的
I'm sure the college would be open to it.
如果你能给我指个方向
Well, if you can point me in the right direction
或者告诉我应该找谁说 我...
or tell me who to talk to, I...
我很乐意给你一些联♥系♥方式
I'd be happy to give you some contacts.
太好了
Great.
嘿 我们再来点酒怎么样
So, hey, um, how 'bout we get some more wine?
这次我请客
This time, the bottle's on me.
我很愿意 但是我得早起
Uh, I'd love to, but I have to be up early.
早上要外出
Shipping out in the morning.
真遗憾
Oh, that's a shame.
要去哪里
Where you headed out?
没有明确目的地
Oh, nowhere.
只是例行补给
Just a routine supply run.
坐哪艘船
Oh, on what ship?
巴基思号♥
The Barkeith.
我今晚很开心
I had a really good time.
很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad you liked it.
我要往这边走
Uh, I am this way.
再次感谢你满足了我的好奇心
Thank you again for indulging my curiosity.
谢谢你保持好奇 艾米丽
Oh, well, thank you for being curious, Emily.
也许...我不知道...
And, um...maybe... I don't know...
等你回来我们可以再聚
we can do it again when you get back.
那会很有趣的
That would be interesting.
好的 我知道了
Right, I get it.
再见
Bye.
抱...抱歉
Oh, uh, excuse...excuse me.
你是亚历克斯·卡玛尔吧
Hey, you're Alex Kamal, right?
是我没错
Uh, guilty as charged.
怎么了 我...
Why? Do I...
你个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
什么...
What the...ow.
该死
Shit.
你注射了什么...你对我做了什么
What'd you put... what did you do to me?
你好
Hi.
你好
Hey.
像你这样正直善良的火星人
What's a nice, upstanding Martian like you
想知道索弗泰尔上将的什么事呢
wanna know about Admiral Sauveterre?
不是坏事 不是
Nothing bad. No.
和我说实话 亲爱的
Tell me the truth, hon.
什么
What?
你想知道关于索弗泰尔上将的什么事
What do you wanna know about Admiral Sauveterre?
只是...
Oh, it's ju...just...
他是否真的...
If he's really...
向小行星带人
selling weapons...
销♥售♥武器
to the Belters.
你和别人说过这事吗 亲爱的
You been talking to anyone else about this, sweetie?
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表