剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
我的朋友
My friend.
朋友 就一位朋友
A friend? Just a friend?
我的朋友 博比·德雷珀
My friend Bobbie Draper.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
开枪
Shoot him.
什么 不 这太疯狂了
What? No. I think that's insane.
亚历克斯
Hey, Alex.
视频被修改
然后他们就扑向我
And then they just jumped me.
他们把我推过门口
They just pushed me through the doorway
接着开始打我
and started roughing me up.
他们用强效镇静剂
Well, they whacked you up
把你弄晕了
with a pretty powerful sedative.
你认为他们为什么这么做
Why do you think they did that?
这是个好问题 先生
That is a good question, sir.
他们想要抢劫他 军官
They were trying to rob him, officer.
没错
Yeah, right.
这就是他们的要求
That's what they were asking me...
让我把贵重物品给他们
to give them my valuables.
而你只是碰巧路过
And you just happened to drop by?
-没错 -幸运如我
- That's right. - Lucky for me.
再见
Bye.
你认识这两个攻击者吗
Do you know either of the assailants?
不认识 怎么会认识
No. Why would we?
他们是前海军军士
Well, they're former navy petty officers,
不太光彩得退伍了
dishonorably discharged.
原因是什么
For what?
盗窃军事武器
Theft of military hardware.
他们只是一对唯利是图的人
They're just a couple bottom-feeders
可能想赚点快钱
probably looking to make a quick score
从名人身上捞一票
off a person of note.
后面就交给我们吧
We'll take it from here.
看来我们摇对树了
Looks like we shook the right tree.
可树不应该摇回来啊
Yeah, well, the trees ain't supposed to shake back.
你从巴贝奇那有什么收获
What did you learn from Babbage?
她对我没什么兴趣
She's not really into me.
-怎么了 -杀气腾腾不合你的口味
- What? - Homicidal not your type?
她一直回避我问她的索弗泰尔的问题
Well, she kept dodging my questions about Sauveterre,
但我搞清楚了
but I did learn
她明早要启程去送补给
she is shipping out on a supply run tomorrow.
你问到飞船的名字了吗
Did you get the name of the ship?
巴基思号♥
Uh... Barkeith.
我做过的很多次武器交易
A lot of the arms deals I made went down
都是在常规的军事行动中完成的
during routine military operations.
大隐隐于市 这招狠聪明
Hide in plain sight. That's smart.
如果巴贝奇是去做补给
If Babbage is on a supply run,
她飞船上很可能装满了武器
her ship could easily be full of weapons.
这可能是笔很大的交易
This could be a very big deal.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do about it?
-你有艘船啊 -不过是艘快艇
- You have a ship. - I got a yacht.
严格来说 是我的快艇好吗
Well, technically, it's my yacht, okay?
是我回收的
I salvaged it.
不用和我抠字眼吧 博比
There's not need to get legalistic on me, Bobbie.
我们把狭背鲸号♥开出去 紧密监视
We'll take the Razorback out and keep our scopes tight
巴基思号♥
on the Barkeith.
她们遇到的任何飞船 我们都获取船名的图像
Any ships they encounter, we get visual IDs
和引擎特征 并一起发给艾娃斯拉
and drive signatures and send the lot to Avasarala.
我们可以把他们从火星到小行星带的整个走私链
We could flush out their entire smuggling chain,
全都暴露出来
Mars to Belt.
要是她们发现我们就完了 狭背鲸号♥没武器
Unless they spot us. Razorback's got no guns.
可她有个特别鬼头鬼脑的驾驶员啊
Well, it has one hell of a sneaky pilot.
我心目里的回家之旅可不是这样的
This is not the homecoming I was expecting.
你也不是个恋家的人 对吧
Well, you're not a homebody. Hmm?
好吧军士 我们去把船准备好
All right, Gunny. Let's go prep this ship.
好 我们那边见 好吗
All right. I'll meet you there, okay?
我得去拿点东西 以防万一
I've gotta grab a few things, just in case.
好
Okay.
我感受到你现在所感受的那种空虚了
I've felt the same emptiness that you feel now.
如果我想有个伴的话 就待在床上了
If I wanted company, I'd have stayed in bed.
我们从来意识不到某些人有多重要
We never realize how much someone is a part of us...
直到我们感受到他们离去后
until we feel the weight of emptiness
那份空虚的沉重
when they're gone.
我只能猜想
I can only guess
阿什福德对你有多重要
how much Ashford meant to you.
但这还不足以证明去追马科的正确性
But it is not enough to justify pursuing Marco.
这事和报仇没关系 是为了钱
It's not about revenge. It's about money.
我们大家的一个好机会
A good opportunity for all of us.
你已经很久没有个家了
You haven't had a family in a long time.
你不必对我或者任何人
You don't have to hide your grief
隐藏你的悲痛... 以后不需要了
from me or from anyone... not anymore.
当阿什福德去追捕马科时
When Ashford left to hunt Marco,
他让我当他的大副
he asked me to be his XO.
我拒绝了
I declined.
我送他这瓶酒祝他一路顺风
I gave him this bottle as a send-off,
可他让我存着它
but he told me to hold on to it.
他说等他回来时 我们俩一起喝
He said we'd drink it together when he returned.
如果你和阿什福德一起去了
If you'd have gone with Ashford,
你也会遭遇同样的命运
you would have suffered the same fate.
或者也许这瓶酒就被喝光了
Or maybe this bottle would be empty.
我是想走自己的路
I wanted to set my own path.
你做到了
And you did.
但现在你在悼念逝去的朋友
But now you're grieving your lost friend.
而你的痛苦正让你变回到
And your pain is bringing you back
曾经的你
to who you were before:
强硬
hard,
嗜血
looking for violence.
可还有更好悼念的方式
But there are better ways to grieve.
陪陪我
Stay with me.
我会的
I will.
我们找到泰南号♥了
We found the Tynan.
如我所担心的 阿什福德死了
As I feared, Ashford is dead.
他坚信马科·因阿诺斯
He was convinced that Marco Inaros
有什么企图 我觉得他是对的
was up to something, and I think he was right.
我把阿什福德找到的发给你
I'm sending you what Ashford found.
也许会对小行星带有点好处
Maybe it will do some good for the Belt.
这不是我的战斗
This is not my fight.
菲利普
Filip.
求你了
Please.
-我需要谈谈... -你要干什么
- I need to speak... - What do you want?
我需要和你谈谈
I needed to speak with you.
我♥干♥什么要听你说的
Why should I listen to you?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我只是希望你能听听
I just hoped you would.
而且我需要试试
And I needed to try.
你离开了我
You left
把我像垃圾一样抛弃了
and discarded me like a piece of trash.
我抛弃了你...
I abandoned you...
我很抱歉
...and I'm sorry.
但我爱你
But I loved you more
胜过任何一个我爱的人
than I ever thought I could love anyone.
那你为什么还离开我
Then why did you leave?
我永远也无法原谅自己
I'll never forgive myself
所做的选择
for making the choice that I did.
但它和你没关系
But it was never about you.
我小时候
When I was little,
我曾幻想过有一天
I used to dream about
这个时刻到来时会是什么样的...
what this moment would one day be like...
我会对你说什么
what I would say to you.
可那个时刻一直没到来
But that moment never came.
我没期望你会原谅我
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表