剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
那你为什么要对我冷若冰霜
Then why are you pushing me away?
如果我们拒绝了马科
If we had said no to Marco,
就会有别人来回收这艘飞船
someone else would be salvaging this ship
看着的就会是我们的尸体
and looking at our dead bodies.
我们仍在一起
We are still together.
我们会渡过难关
We will get through this.
我不确定我可以
I'm not sure I can.
这种我们还有吗
We got any more of these, ke?
这艘飞船上没有了
Not on this ship.
需要号♥也许还有
Might be some on the Mowteng.
你最好回收那个
You better recycle that.
你不是要做红饭吗
I thought you were making kibble.
你想吃红饭
You want kibble?
那你去做吧
You cook, then.
我希望瑟奇能被善待
I hope Serge is being treated well.
为什么不会呢
Why wouldn't he be?
如果我身处那艘飞船
If I was on that ship,
每一天我都会小心提防着
every day, I'd be looking over my shoulder.
你的问题就在这
That's your problem.
你老是往回看
You keep looking back
而不是去关注那些你能控制的东西
and not looking at the things you can control.
-别说她了 -我只是想帮助她
- Leave her alone. - I'm just trying to help her.
闭上嘴就算是帮助了
Shutting up would be a good start.
别那么对他讲话
Don't talk to him like that.
如果他对道穗尊重一些 我就不会那样了
I wouldn't have to if he showed Michio some respect.
没事的
It's okay.
我知道你本不想那么刻薄的
I know you didn't mean to be cruel.
约瑟夫 你也把我的瓶子灌上了吗
Josep, you fill up my bottle too?
-对 没问题的 -看见了
- Yeah, it's fine. - See?
-全都好好的 -并不好
- It's all okay. - It's not okay!
-行了 -喝我的吧
- Lay off. - Have mine.
那是你惹的祸 你去清理干净
That's your mess. You clean it up.
所有从匈牙利小行星带出来的
There's a whole lot of nothing
自♥由♥太空军飞船在我们
along every Free Navy ship heading
预测的航向上都无影无踪啊
we projected out from Hungaria.
他们发现我们时一定改变了航线
They must've altered course when they spotted us.
是啊
Yeah.
我要搜索一下紧急通讯频道
I'm gonna scan the emergency channels.
自♥由♥太空军攻击的任何飞船都会发出求救呼叫的
Any ships the Free Navy attacks will send out a mayday.
这样也许能缩小我们的搜索范围
It might help narrow our search area.
好主意
Good thinking.
如果我们没办法很快找到奈奥米
If we don't find Naomi soon,
我们就得去健神星停一下
we're gonna need to make a pit stop
进行补给
and resupply at Hygiea.
我想那边有个
I think they got a Los Compadres
同伴餐厅呢
at that station.
我真不理解那地方你怎么受得了
I don't know how you can stand that place.
不是所有人都需要有个伴的
Not everyone needs to be a Compadre.
我的天
Holy shit.
没办法分辨出
There's no way to tell
这些飞船是不是因阿诺斯的
if any of these ships are Inaros'.
所以我们得假定我们遭遇的任何小行星带人的飞船
So we have to assume any Belter ships we encounter
都是他那头的
have sided with him.
而我们没有足够的弹♥药♥
And we don't have enough bullets
和他们所有飞船陷入射击比赛中
to get into a shooting match with all of them.
哪艘飞船改变航向了 告诉我
Any ships change course, let me know.
舰长
Captain,
我们刚刚接到狭背鲸号♥的信息
we just got a message from the Razorback.
吉姆
Jim,
我们刚刚从一个紧急通讯频道上
we just picked up an automated distress call
收到一个自动紧急呼叫
on one of the emergency channels.
是奈奥米 我们找到她了
It's Naomi. We found her.
这里是罗西南多号♥的奈奥米·永田
This is Naomi Nagata of the Rocinante.
如果你收到此信息 请转发
If you get this message, please retransmit.
告知詹姆斯·霍顿 我遇到紧急情况
Tell James Holden I am in distress.
通讯失灵
Comm is not responding.
我也无法控制航向
I have no nav control.
请转发
Please retransmit.
您要见我 长官
You wanted to see me, sir.
是的 将军
Yes, Admiral.
-你想喝点什么吗 -不
- Can I offer you a drink? - No.
谢谢
Thank you.
在战情室 我感觉你
In the sit room, I felt like you were...
没有说出你真正想说的话
holding back from saying what you really wanted to
关于以彼之道还施彼身
about the proportionate response.
我的职责是告诉您有什么选项 长官
My job is to present options to you, sir.
-仅此而已 -说吧
- That's all. - Speak your mind.
我觉得我们该炸了智神星空间站
I think we should blow up Pallas Station,
告诉因阿诺斯和小行星带其他人
show Inaros and the rest of the Belt
他们不该惹我们
that they shouldn't have fucked with us.
我同意 我们需要回应
I agree, we need a response,
但必须是正确的回应
but it has to be the right one.
我的职责不是评估是否道德
My job isn't to assess morality.
这只是我们需要做的事
This is simply what we need to do.
那些家庭 受害者 我们星球上的人
The families, the victims, all the people on our planet,
他们需要看到我们回击
they need to see that we're fighting back.
小行星带人袭击了我们的家园
The Belters struck our home.
我们也要袭击他们的
We need to strike back at theirs.
那会有很严重的伤亡
The casualties will be substantial.
那也无法与我们相比
Not compared to ours.
因阿诺斯故意袭击我们的公民
Inaros deliberately targeted our citizens.
如今他把自己的人♥民♥当人肉护盾
Now he's using his own people as human shields.
他们的血沾在他手上 不是您
Their blood is on his hands, not yours.
在这结束前 我们手上都会沾上血
We're all gonna have blood on our hands before this is over.
如果他们沾的更多
Well, if it's more of theirs...
我愿意
I'll take it.
谢谢你的坦率 将军
Thank you for your candor, Admiral.
就这样吧
That'll be all.
切兹莫卡♥号♥♥
Chetzemoka,
我是狭背鲸号♥的亚历克斯·卡玛尔
this is Alex Kamal on the Razorback,
现在叫咆哮火鹰
named Screaming Firehawk for now.
奈奥米 我们听到了你的呼求
Naomi, we heard your call.
我们现在就朝你赶去
We are burning hard for you now.
-该死 不要 -你等着吧
- God damn it, no! - So y'all just hang tight.
很快我们就来找你了
We'll be docking with you before you know it.
狭背鲸号♥完毕
Razorback out.
这里是罗西南多号♥的
This is Naomi Nagata
奈奥米·永田
of the Rocinante.
如果你收到此信息 请转发
If you get this message, please retransmit.
告知詹姆斯·霍顿 我遇到紧急情况
Tell James Holden I am in distress.
通讯失灵
Comm is not responding.
我也无法控制航向
I have no nav control.
请转发
Please retransmit.
这里是罗西南多号♥的奈奥米·永田
This is Naomi Nagata of the Rocinante.
如果你收到此信息 请转发
If you get this message, please retransmit.
告知詹姆斯·霍顿 我遇到紧急情况
Tell James Holden I am in distress.
通讯失灵
Comm is not responding.
我也无法控制航向
I have no nav control.
请转发
Please retransmit.
这里是罗西南多号♥的奈奥米·永田
This is Naomi Nagata of the Rocinante.
-如果你收到此信息 -收到此消息
- If you get this message... - ...get this message...
请转发
...please retransmit.
-告知詹姆斯·霍顿 -霍顿 我遇到紧急情况
- Tell James Holden... - ...Holden I am in distress.
-通讯失灵 -通讯失灵
- Comm is not responding. - Comm is not responding.
我也无法控制航向
I have no nav control.
请转发
Please retransmit.
这里是罗西南多号♥的奈奥米·永田
This is Naomi Nagata of the Rocinante.
-如果你收到此信息 -请转发
- If you get this message... - ...please retransmit.
告知詹姆斯·霍顿 我遇到紧急情况
Tell James Holden I am in distress.
通讯失灵
Comm is not responding.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表