剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
She's distracting him.
等他没事可以再上她吧
He can get laid in his own time.
你老是逼我的人 他们会反弹的
You keep pushing my guys, they're gonna push back.
我可不想你把谁杀死
I don't want you killing any of them.
等我们离开这倒霉星球时
We can all hug and make up
我们可以再拥抱拥抱 言归于好
when we get out of this fuckin' planet.
好吧
Okay.
开了酒柜
Opened the liquor cabinet.
加了块冰
With a rock.
谢了
Thanks.
我想你上次走的时候 你是很高兴能离开的
I guess last time you left, you were happy to go.
开始并没有
Not at first.
那后来有了什么变化
What changed?
我找到了自己的位置
I found my place.
太好了
Great.
我这一辈子都在学会如何在巴尔的摩生存
I spent my whole life learning how to survive in Baltimore.
我想也就是个街上的小混混 但...
Just a street crook, I guess, but...
我混得很明白
...I understood it.
而现在一切都没了
Now it's all gone.
记得我也这么想过
I remember thinking that.
我不想放下所有的东西
I don't want to leave everything behind
再重新开始
and start all over again.
这个我记得也曾这么想过
I remember thinking that, too.
但你知道回巴尔的摩教育了我什么吗
But you know what coming back to Baltimore's taught me?
什么
What?
谁也没法重新开始
No one starts over
因为谁也没有真的抛开一切
'cause no one really leaves anything behind.
妈的
Shit.
是动力耦合器
It's the power couple.
什么
What?
这么长时间其实问题就在我眼前
It was right in front of me the whole time.
有时候你不要去想它
Sometimes you got to stop thinking about something
才会把它想明白
to figure it out.
即便我们真的能开动所有这些设备
Even if we do get everything up and running,
谁有能确保这老飞船有足够的推力
who knows if this old boat has enough thrust to lift off
能带着岛上的所有人起飞呢
with every damn person on the island inside?
我们只是在发展我们的部落
We're just growing the tribe.
什么
What?
艾莫斯说人类是部落动物
Amos says that humans are tribal,
当灾难发生时 部落会缩小
and that when things get bad, the tribe shrinks.
就是这样的
That's how it works.
-你该听他的 -我听了
- You should listen to him. - I did.
他是对的
And he's right.
但也是错的
But he's also wrong.
在路上时 他说我们俩是一支两人部落
On the road, he said we were a tribe of two.
但如果我们没和你们组队的话
But if we hadn't teamed up with you guys,
我们现在已经死了
we'd be dead now.
因为我们的部落壮大了 我们才更强了
We were stronger 'cause our tribe grew.
我还是不知道你让那些
I'm still not sure what your collection
洗碗女佣和管家加进来对大家有什么帮助
of scullery maids and butlers is adding to the team.
那重要吗
Does it matter?
也许只要他们是需要帮助的人就够了
Maybe just being people who need help is enough.
如果我们决定接纳所有人加入我们的部落
If we decided to include everyone in our tribe
而不要求他们证明我们需要他们的话
without demanding that they prove we need them,
也许人们就不会向我们扔石头了
maybe people wouldn't have thrown rocks at us in the first place.
老天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
提米从哪找来的你
Where did Timmy find you?
我因多重杀人罪在监狱服无期徒刑
Serving a life sentence for multiple homicides.
修好了
We got it.
启动时损坏的动力耦合器
Bad power coupling was tripping all the power
截断了动力传输
when it got the juice.
我把它扯掉从旁边接上了
I yanked it and ran a bypass.
希望额外的负载不会让飞船起火
Hopefully the extra load won't set the ship on fire.
等下 我现在试试
Hold on. I'm testing it now.
管用了
It fucking worked!
好 我来把这里都安好
Okay, I'll secure everything down here.
你们做发射准备
You guys do pre-launch.
让我们离开这
Let's get the fuck out of here.
系统检查
Systems check.
我们在十五分钟后启程
We're leaving in 15.
任何那时还没登船的人都会被留下
Anyone who's not on the ship is getting left behind.
快 快 我们走
Come on, come on. Let's go.
还等什么 我们走
What's the holdup? Let's move!
我们有麻烦了 西奥 你看见了什么
We've got trouble. Theo, what do you see?
树林里肯定有人
Definitely moving around in the trees.
没有清楚的
No clear line of...
狙击手
Sniper!
-所有人找掩体 -那边 还击
- Everyone find cover! - Over there, return fire!
快他妈趴下
Get the fuck down!
大家找地方坐 最好把自己固定住
Everyone find a seat. Strap in if you can.
把所有人都带上飞船
Take everyone into the shuttle.
快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果需要的话可以平躺在甲板上
Lay flat on the deck if you have to.
发射时你可能会昏过去
You might black out when we lift off.
熄掉灯 杀掉任何反抗的人
Kill the light cycle and shoot anyone who resists!
我们要走了
We're going now!
走 快走 快走
Go, move, move!
快
Come on!
走 走
Move, move!
-走 -别管他了 他没救了
- Go! - Leave him! He's done!
回撤 回撤
Fall back! Fall back!
走
Go!
两边都有他们的人
They're fighting on both sides.
有我在
I got you!
-你还好吗 -我没事 走
- You good? - I'm good! Go!
走
Go!
埃里克
Erich!
走
Go!
她只用手就把他们都杀了
She killed them all! With her bare hands.
从此往后我会对她很和善的
I'm gonna be a lot nicer to her from now on.
安全了
Clear!
扶她进去 完成发射准备
Get her inside. Finish pre-flight.
我不会丢下你的
I'm not leaving you behind.
热起来了
It's gettin' hot!
快 我们走
Come on, let's go!
我们得走了
We got to go!
艾莫斯
Amos!
发射
Punch it!
开始发射
Initiating launch.
请等机库门完全打开
Please wait until hangar doors are fully open.
去他妈的
Fuck this!
我能进来吗
May I come in?
当然
Of course.
你最近总一个人待着
You've been keeping to yourself.
我以为你不想看到我
I didn't think you wanted to see me.
老实说
To be honest...
我确实不想
...I didn't.
-对不起 -对不起
- I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.
你没什么可道歉的
You have nothing to be sorry for.
-我也希望如此 -不
- I wish that were true. - No.
是我把奈奥米带到这里来的
I brought Naomi here
因为我以为
because I thought...
而她现在不在了
And now she's gone.
塞恩也死了
And Cyn is dead.
-这都是因为我 -她还活着
- And all because of me... - She's alive.
什么
What?
你母亲还活着
Your mother is alive.
但是
But...
我看到她没穿太空服就出去了
I saw her outside with no suit.
她不知用什么方法在失去意识前
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表