剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
What do you want?
我想见你和梅拉斯
I want to see you and Melas.
他不在家 跟学校去实地考察了
He's away, field trip for school.
等一下 听着
Oh, hey, hey, listen.
我需要和你当面谈谈
I needed to talk to you in person
告诉你我有多抱歉
to tell you how sorry I am.
你想听到什么样的答复
Which answer are you looking for?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我说我们很好 你就解脱了
I say we're fine, and you're off the hook.
不必为抛弃我们而感到内疚
You don't have to feel guilty about abandoning us
因为我们很好
because we're fine.
不 不 不是这样
No, no, that's not it.
或者我说我们都心碎不已
Or I say we're all broken up about it,
你会感到爱意和思念
and you get to feel loved and missed.
你想听哪个回答
So which one are you looking for?
我告诉你
Here's the answer.
你不配知道
You don't get to know.
你不再是我们生活的一部分了
You're not a part of our lives anymore.
我们不欠你这份了结
We don't owe you any closure.
查理和艾米丽对穿越星环很兴奋
Charlie and Emily were so excited to go through the Rings.
现在我们还有两周的航程就到了
Now we're two weeks away from the planet
太空镜里的景色很不错
and getting great looks on the scopes,
一想到能够在外面
and the idea of going outside
不♥穿♥宇航服 享受新鲜空气和流水…
with no suit and free air and open water...
我真希望伊赛也能来这亲眼目睹
I wish Esai were here to see to it.
他从不多谈他的工作
He never talked about work much,
但我确实感觉到你们很亲近
but I did get the sense that you were close.
我不明白是什么促使你如此慷慨地
I never understood what prompted your incredible generosity
为我们安排了这一趟旅程
in making this journey possible for us,
我也不需要知道
and I don't need to know.
你是个好火星人 博比·德雷珀
You're a good Martian, Bobbie Draper,
我们会在这里殖民
and we're gonna be colonists.
我们会建立一座城市
We're gonna build a city.
也许有一天你能来访
And maybe someday you'll visit.
到时一定会很壮观
It'll be glorious.
我们全班同学都在研究北极高原的冰层
Our whole class is surveying the ice pack in the Planum Boreum.
听起来很有趣
Wow, that sounds interesting.
你什么时候会回来
And when do you get back?
大概 两周后
In, like, two weeks.
好吧 如果你愿意的话 我可以一直待到那时
Okay, I can hang out till then if you want.
好的 如果你乐意的话
Okay, if you want.
我得挂了 我的朋友在…
Um, I kind of got to go. My friends are...
当然了 去吧 我爱你
Sure, no problem. Hey, I love you.
现在这个时候
And this would be about the time
通话应该就要结束了 对吧
the message would end, right?
我们已经很久没有实时通话了 对吧
It's been a while since we got to talk in real time, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
老伙计餐厅
回头见 好的
See you soon. Okay.
小心点 枪手们
Look out, gunslingers.
老伙计餐厅
安妮·奥克利来这了
Annie Oakley's in town!
博比
Hey, Bobbie.
刚才没想打扰你
Didn't want to interrupt.
看起来你刚才有事呢
Looked like you were having a moment.
谢啦 对 我刚和孩子通话呢
Thanks, yeah, I was just talking to my kid.
怎么样啊
How'd it go?
谁知道呢
Who the hell knows?
随便吧
Anyways.
准备好欢乐打折时光吧
Saddle up for happy hour!
我说 你怎么样啊
So how the hell are you?
平民的生活 工作如何啊
How's civilian life, work?
我差不多是失业呢
I'm kind of unemployed.
这听着有点怪异
Oh, that sounds weird.
感觉也是 近来对很多人都是这样
Feels weird, too, for a lot of people these days.
是吗
Really?
我觉得 以你这样的背景...
Well, I guess, uh, someone with your training...
受到军事法庭处理的士兵眼下可没什么人要
Not much call for a court-martialed marine these days.
恐怕是吧
Guess not.
我想这种情况下
Well, I guess times like this,
家人的意义就在这了 对吧
that's what family's for, right?
那边情况怎么样 你的...
How's everything going with...
-兄弟 -对
- Brother? - Yeah.
我们有阵子没联♥系♥了
We haven't been in touch for a while.
很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
总之 不管什么情况 我相信你都能搞定
Well, whatever it is, I'm sure you'll fix it.
为什么
Why?
-什么 -你为什么这么肯定
- What? - Why are you sure?
因为你就是你啊 博比 人得积极啊
'Cause you're you, Bobbie. Got to stay positive.
我正认清现实呢
I'm staying realistic.
有些事是搞不定的
Some things can't be fixed,
有时候你要尝试的话就是个混♥蛋♥
and sometimes you're a fucking moron to try.
不用这样吧
Whoa, okay, that's no way to be.
我远道而来想和塔丽莎修复关系
Look, I-I came all this way to patch things up with Talissa,
她差不多是把门摔我脸上了
and she pretty much slammed the door in my face,
她完全有理由这样
a-and she had every reason to,
但一旦她冷静下来 我就会打给她
but once she cools down, I'm gonna call her,
我们会谈谈
and we're gonna talk.
我还在和梅拉斯聊呢...
Uh, I'm still talking to Melas...
我的老天爷啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
如果你想成为你儿子的英雄
If you wanted to be your son's hero,
你三年前就应该现身
you should've shown up three years ago.
-什么 -你就接受了吧
- What? - Get it through your head.
结束了 往前走吧
It's over. Move on.
-博比 -今天不太适合说这个 回头见吧
- Bobbie... - This was not a good day for this--I'll see you later.
再见了 朋友
Adios, amiga.
抱歉我回来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我去找佛瑞德来着
I was talking to Fred.
我知道我儿子在哪了
I know where my son is.
太不可思议了 你怎么找到他的
That's incredible. How did you find him?
我让佛瑞德帮我找菲利普有一阵子了
I asked Fred to help me find Filip a while ago,
他找到了
and he did.
-菲利普在哪 -智神星空间站
- Where is Filip? - Pallas Station.
但他不会在那待太久
But he won't be there for long.
我现在就得过去
I have to go there now.
那我们就得不惜一切代价让罗西号♥做好准备
Then we'll do whatever it takes to get the Roci ready to roll.
我租了艘去智神星的货运飞船
I chartered a freighter bound for Pallas.
几小时后就启航
It leaves in a few hours.
好吧 我去收拾东西
Okay, I'll get packed.
不 我...
No, I...
是我几小时后出发
I leave in a few hours.
你不想让我陪你去
You don't want me to go with you.
-菲利普的父亲是马科·因阿诺斯 -什么
- Filip's father is Marco Inaros. - What?
奈奥米 联♥合♥国♥和外行星联盟都悬赏捉拿他呢
Naomi, the UN and the OPA have a price on his head.
-如果菲利普和他在一起... -他没有
- If Filip is with him... - He's not.
-我确定 -你不能自己一个人去
- I-I'm sure of that. - You can't do this alone.
-太危险了 -你不明白
- It's too dangerous. - You don't understand.
你都没给我机会让我明白
You didn't give me a chance to understand.
如果我带着个地球人 带着詹姆斯·霍顿出现
If I show up with an Earther, with James Holden at my side,
这只会让情况更复杂
it's only gonna make things harder.
我就待在货运飞船上
I'll stay aboard the freighter.
至少如果你需要帮忙 我离得近一些
At least then I'll be close if you need any help.
这事你帮不上忙
You can't help me with this.
而且我也不想让你帮忙
And I don't want you to.
我设法
I have somehow
让自己接受了我救了自己...
been able to live with the fact that I saved myself...
而没能救他这个事实
and couldn't save him.
这也许是我剩下的唯一能见到他的机会
This may be the only chance I have left to see him.
他的父亲会让他送命的
His father is gonna get him killed,
而如果我不至少去尝试
and if I don't at least try
阻止的话...
and stop that from happening...
这事我永远也接受不了
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表