剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Erich...
你不必考验我
...you don't have to test me.
我不是来拿任何属于你的东西的
I'm not here to take anything that belongs to you.
这酒真不错
Goddamn, that's good.
这一切都只是为了房♥子吗
All this is really about the house?
是为了查尔斯
It's about Charles.
好吧
All right, fine.
那好
Good.
你变了
You've changed.
你在外面经历了什么
What the hell happened to you out there?
事过境迁啊
One thing and another.
是啊 这里也是
Yeah, here too.
看看这里的环境
I mean, look at all this.
你还记得当年我们只是街头小混混
Do you remember when we were just street trash,
坐在码头上看着飞船起飞
sitting on the docks, watching the shuttles leave,
希望我们坐在某一艘上面
wishing we were on them?
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget that.
如果你在这里被拘捕
Burton's fake ID won't hold up
伯顿的假身份就会败露
if you get arrested down here.
那会将线索指向我
It'll lead back to me.
我会付出很大的代价
I've got a lot to lose.
你做得很好 兄弟
You did good, brother.
下次如果你再离开 就不要回来了
Next time you go up the well, don't come back.
我爱你 我想你 真的
I love you, and I miss you, I do,
但如果你在我的城市里再露面
but show your face in my city again,
我就会把你抓起来
and I'm putting you down.
很高兴再次见到你 埃里克
It's good seeing you again, Erich.
坚持住
Hold on!
医疗队已经在来的路上了
There's a medical team on the way.
我们给你注射了一剂高氧血
You just got a dose of hyper-oxygenated blood.
药劲很足
It packs a wallop.
如果你没有在密封舱上开个洞
We never would've found you if you hadn't
我们就不会找到你了 干得好
put a hole in your seal, so good job.
我还没死
I'm not dead.
你没死
You're not.
不管怎么说
For what it's worth,
我觉得你的脾气控制得很不错了
I thought you held your temper pretty well.
我真想一巴掌把她那屈尊的微笑打掉
I wanted to slap that condescending smile off her face.
我见过更惨烈的公开处刑
As public floggings go, I've seen worse.
谢谢你刚才支持我
Thanks for having my back in there.
她千方百计地想羞辱我
She goes out of her way to humiliate me.
真是出乎意料啊
Shocking,
尤其是考虑到你们角色互换时
after the kindness you showed her
你对她送上的"好意"
when your positions were reversed.
她应该感谢我对她的磨砺
She should thank me for toughening her up.
长江后浪推前浪
The new lion kills the old pride's kittens.
前浪总是死在沙滩上
It's always been that way.
让年轻人乱捣一通
Let the young ones screw up for a while.
他们的后浪很快就会把他们推走
Their kids will be along shortly to push them out to pasture.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
你觉得科考船为什么会被摧毁
Why do you think the science ship was destroyed?
好人没好报吗
Bad things happen to good people?
你留点口德吧
Yeah, don't be an ass.
我记得以前坐在办公室里
I remember the old days, sitting in my office,
想从敌人的角度考虑问题
trying to put myself into my enemy's mind,
预测他们的下一步
anticipating them.
那是我们曾经的工作
That was the job,
那份工作已经一去不复返了
a job we don't have anymore.
上次小行星带海盗在内行星击落飞船
When was the last time a Belter pirate
是什么时候的事了
took down a ship in the inner planets?
我觉得应该没有
I don't remember one.
因为对他们来说那是
Because it's the most dangerous place
太阳系里下手最危险的地方
in the system for them to operate.
在外星系更容易下手
Much easier pickings in the outer planets.
没什么监控
Fewer eyes.
马科·因阿诺斯为什么要这么做
Why would Marco Inaros do that?
为了那种目标还跑到金星实在太远了
Venus is a long way to go for a target like that,
肯定风险很高
definitely high-risk.
如果是你 你为什么要这么做
If it were you, why would you do it?
你为什么要冒这个险
Why would you take the risk?
也许不是海盗行径
Maybe not piracy, then.
也许和波佐见号♥的任务有关
Maybe something to do with the mission the Hasami was on.
那就是最适合开始调查的地方
That would be the place to start.
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
起作用了吗
Is it working?
你今天做的很艰难
What you did today was hard.
当你受伤的时候
When you're hurt,
很容易就会伤害别人
hurting others is easy.
选择忍♥耐需要很大的毅力
It takes strength to choose not to.
每当遇到生活的苦难
When life has not treated you with kindness,
坚持做正确的事
doing the right thing anyway
总是需要毅力
always takes strength...
即便是在你能分清是非的情况下
when you can even tell what the right thing is.
我爱你 提摩西
I love you, Timothy,
但我不正直
but I'm not righteous.
我不能教会你成为那样的人
I can't teach you to be that.
也许你和我
Maybe you and I...
可以想象出另一个我
can imagine a version of me
一个向善的 明智的我
that is good and kind and wise.
我可以假装成她
I'll pretend to be her.
你可以假装足够爱我听我的话
You can pretend to love me enough to listen.
也许对我们这样的人来说已经足够了
Maybe that's enough for people like us.
你在我的码头上干什么 老家伙
What you doing on my dock, old man?
不
No.
你什么意思 不
What you mean, no?
不就是不
I mean no.
随你怎样吧 混♥蛋♥
Psh, yeah, whatever, asshole.
小克里斯 我需要你帮个忙
Chrissie, I'm gonna need a favor.
我准备回去飞船上了
I'm getting ready to go back to the ship,
我再也不会回地球了
and I'm not coming back to Earth ever.
但我想先去再见一个人
But there's someone that I should see first,
我需要你帮我安排一下
and I'm gonna need your help arranging it.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表