剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
好了 我们不在切兹莫卡♥号♥♥的航线上了
All right, we are clear of the Chetzemoka's path.
我救到她了 正向会合点移♥动♥
I've got her. Moving to rendezvous.
收到 马上来 她还好吗
Copy that, on my way. Is she okay?
不太确定
Not sure.
我把氧气瓶接上了 不管怎样她还有气
I got the air attached, and she's breathing, anyway.
我没事
I'm fine.
我现在没事了
I'm fine now.
狭背鲸号♥ 我看到你了
Razorback, I have your visual.
奈奥米有缺氧和脱水的症状
Naomi appears hypoxic and dehydrated.
她需要马上输液 准备好自动诊断机
She'll need fluids right away. Have the auto-doc ready.
看上去她还有放射性烧伤
Looks like she's got radiation burns too.
把她带回来吧
Bring her on in.
这一路真是太惊险了
That was one hell of a ride.
霍顿知道我们救到她了吗
Does Holden know we got her?
罗西号♥预计何时到
What is the Roci's ETA?
亚历克斯 你收到了吗
Alex, do you copy?
亚历克斯 回话 你听到了吗
Alex, reply! Do you read me?
亚历克斯
Alex!
泰南号♥ 得伟号♥和需要号♥
Tynan, DeWalt, and Mowteng,
现在都在漂流
all are now on the float.
还是没有科托号♥和塞里奥马尔号♥的消息
Still no signal from Koto or Serrio Mal.
两艘飞船的应答器都没反应
Transponder from both are gone.
罗西南多号♥呢
And the Rocinante?
罗西南多号♥正在推进
Rocinante is under thrust,
向着切兹莫卡♥号♥♥的方向
heading for Chetzemoka.
我要和卡拉尔通话
I need to speak to Karal.
我们向德鲁默的飞船
We send three tight-beams,
发送了三次集束通信 没有回应
all to Drummer ship. Nothing come back.
-那就再发 -是 老大
- Then send again! - Yes, bosmang.
定位凯罗中士
Locate Serge Kailo.
中士
Serge.
舰长
Captain.
我要向德鲁默发个信息
I need to send a message to Drummer
需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
能不能到六号♥甲板来见我
Could you please meet me on deck six?
是 舰长 马上来
Aye, Captain. On my way.
发生了什么
What happened?
我们用切兹莫卡♥号♥♥设的陷阱失败了
Our trap for the Chetzemoka failed.
过程中我们还损失了两艘战舰
And we lost two gunships in the process.
我们被背叛了
We were betrayed.
你对此毫无感觉吗
You have no feelings on it?
为什么要有感觉
Why would I?
你没有恼怒
You're not upset.
现在生气没有意义
There is no point to anger now.
我们想杀他们 没有成功
We tried to kill them. We didn't.
这并不会改变你的计划
It doesn't alter your plan.
我们还有更多事要做
We still have more to do.
你长大了
You've grown.
我很欣慰
I'm happy to see it.
亚历克斯的前妻发消息来说
We heard from Alex's ex.
她想安排葬礼事宜
She wants to handle the funeral arrangements.
他会得到最隆重的军事葬礼
He'll receive full military honors.
他是中风
It was a stroke.
我们每次感到烧心的时候都有可能中风
It's a risk we all take with every heartburn.
因为我错误行事 他是为了救我才死的
He died saving me from my mistakes.
在就职宣誓之后
Immediately after taking the oath of office,
秘♥书♥长♥立即引用
the Secretary General invoked
《宪法》的紧急权力条款
the Emergency Powers provision of the Charter,
在地球和月球上实施军事管制
placing Earth and Luna under martial law
克里斯金·艾娃斯拉 再度出任秘♥书♥长♥
直至局势稳定
until the situation is stabilized.
致小行星带遵纪守法的居民
To the good and law-abiding people of the Belt:
我们的敌人不是你们 而是马科
we are not at war with you, but to Marco...
中士
Hey, Sergeant.
你了解枪♥械♥ 定点防御炮 鱼雷这类东西吗
You know about guns and PDCs and torpedoes and things like that?
对我来说这些行话太复杂了
Well, it's a load of complicated jargon to me,
希望你能给我解释一下
and I could use your help deciphering it.
当然可以 你都有些什么
Sure. What do you got?
这些是我们和米亚号♥交战的记录
These are the logs from our battle with the Zmeya.
这些是你们在对付五艘敌舰之前做的
You did all this before taking on five enemies?
对
Yeah.
这还真是艘坚固的小飞船
This is a tough little ship.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
公牛
Bull.
什么事
What's up?
我需要你发射一枚导弹
I need you to fire up a missile.
好在我们还剩几个
Good thing we kept a couple in the pocket, then.
朝哪发射 舰长
What are we shooting at, Cap?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you.
所以我们现在去哪
So where do we go from here?
月球是最好的选择
Luna makes the most sense.
艾莫斯已经到那里了
Amos is already there.
你父母呢 他们有没有
What about your parents, are they...
他们没事 也在去月球的路上
They're all okay, and on their way to Luna too.
艾娃斯拉派了一艘飞船去牧场
Avasarala sent a shuttle right to the ranch.
到了月球她可能会以战犯的罪名
On Luna she could have me arrested
逮捕我
as a war criminal.
你是被抓去的 不是共犯
You were a prisoner, not a collaborator.
你比太阳系的任何人都了解马科和自♥由♥太空军
You know more about Marco and the Free Navy than anyone in the system.
艾娃斯拉会豁免你的
Avasarala will grant you immunity.
这是你应得的 一切都会好的
You've earned it. It'll all be all right.
这话从我嘴里说出来的时候比较可信
That was easier to believe when I was the one saying it.
我的留言
My message.
我到达智神星前发的那条
The one I sent before I reached Pallas.
"如果发生意外"
"If something goes wrong"...
我没听
I didn't play it.
就算在我... 为什么
Not even after... why?
我不敢
I couldn't.
听了就意味着你不在了
It would've meant you were gone.
我还没准备好接受这件事
I wasn't ready to accept that.
我不断在想我在走之前没说的话
I keep thinking of things I wish I'd said before I left.
如果你在听
And if you're listening to this,
我可能没机会回去当面说了 所以...
I may not make it back to say them, so...
谢谢你陪我度过的时光
Thank you for the time we were together.
谢谢你放手让我冒险
And for letting me take my own risks.
你不知道这对我的意义有多大
It means more than you can know.
我们曾经拥有的一切
What we had together,
我们在罗西号♥的奇怪小家 很美好
our odd little family on the Roci, it was good.
真的很美好
Truly good.
但是人们在我们的生命中来了又去
But people come into our lives and they go out.
家人发生变化
Families change.
艰难与悲哀 我们承受住了
It can be hard and sad, but we bear it,
只要我们对将会到来的美好新事物
as long as we don't shut ourselves off from the new,
还心存期待
wonderful things that come,
我相信 你还会遇到更多美好的事物
and I know there will be more wonderful things for you.
你可以把我放下
You can let me go.
一切都会好的
It will all be all right.
我会爱着你和艾莫斯 还有亚历克斯
I will love you and Amos and Alex
直到永远
for as long as I love anything.
但我最爱的是你
But mostly you.
别辜负我的爱
Don't waste that.
带着我们的回忆继续走下去
Take what we had and build on it.
那样的话 我便一直在你身边
In that way, I'll still be there.
求求你们
Please, please.
让我给他们发个信息
Just let me send them a message.
这里面肯定有误会
There's been a mistake.
这件事肯定另有隐情
There has to be some other explanation.
德鲁默不会像你们说的那样
Drummer would never do what you said!
她发誓要效忠 我们都发过誓
She pledged her loyalty. We all did!
我们对你们忠心耿耿
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表