剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Something's wrong.
公牛 离开那
Bull, get out of there!
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
立刻让所有人都离开那里 这是个圈套
Get everyone out of there now! It's a trap!
出去 快 快
Move out! Go, go, go!
它们在攻击我们
They're firing at us!
勒沃 我们需要医疗队
Leveau! We need medics!
搞定了
It done?
对 我们走吧
Yeah. Let's go.
它们又朝我们开火了
They're firing at us again!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
趴着别动
Stay down!
通讯系统失灵了 整个网络都断了
Comms are out. The whole net is down.
我们得把他送到有重力的地方
We need to get him to gravity.
在...
It's...
在我房♥间里
in my...quarters.
阻止他们
Stop them.
送他到有重力的地方
Get him to gravity.
-看看这是谁啊 -不要
- Oh, what we got here? - No!
我们带她一起走
We take her with us.
给她穿上太空服
Get her into a suit.
起来
Get up!
这里是霍顿
This is Holden.
佛瑞德的房♥间现在需要空间站保安
We need station security in Fred's quarters now.
抱歉 霍顿 做不到
Sorry, Holden. No can do.
所有的单位
All units are engaged
都在应对反应堆控制室受到的攻击
putting down attack in reactor control.
我们正在紧急关停反应堆
We are scramming reactor now
以免被他们用来炸毁空间站
so they can't use it to blow up the station.
该死
Fuck.
你们到底想从我这得到什么
What the hell do you want from me?
什么也不要 但有其他人需要你
Nothing, but someone else does.
米亚号♥与第谷空间站相对位置
解开安全绳 戴上头盔
Harness off. Helmet on.
我们走
Let's go.
太不幸了
Too bad.
太难过了
So sad.
它走了
It's gone,
无影无踪
gone for good.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
你得帮我们把它找回来
You're gonna help us get it back.
你输了 你们都输了
You lose. You all lose.
他有权利完成自己建造的东西
He deserved to finish what he was building.
瞭望塔卫星 联♥合♥国♥防御警戒线
突发新闻
海堤崩塌 纽约遭受水灾
我只是需要听到你的声音
I just need to hear your voice
确保你是安全的
and know that you're safe.
拜托尽快回电
Please call as soon as you can.
在确认之前我会一直给你留言
I won't stop leaving you messages until I know.
那里现在是谁负责
So who is in charge down there now?
还不清楚
Still not clear.
地球端通信已经混乱 所有网络都被淹了
Earthside comms are a mess. All the networks are swamped.
高和她的一半内阁成员都在那架飞机上
Half of Gao's cabinet was on that plane with her.
其他人分散在地球各地
The rest were scattered around the globe.
似乎没人知道该谁继位
No one seems to know who's next in line of succession.
瞭望塔怎么样了
What about the Watchtowers?
指令发出去了 正在重新部署
The orders went out. They're being re-tasked.
但现在还没有正面反馈
But no positive contacts yet.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们已经尽力了
We did everything we could.
-是你尽力了 -我们也不确定
- You did. - We don't know for certain
是否可以提前阻止它
if it could have been stopped.
我知道我还不够拼命
I know I didn't fight hard enough.
我知道我是个懦夫
I know I was a coward.
谢谢你没有否定我
Thank you for not disagreeing.
战斗还没有结束
The fight is not over.
跟我走
Come with me.
去哪儿
Where?
先别问
Just come.
这简直难以置信
Can't even believe this is happening.
太惨了
It's devastating.
祸不单行
Misery loves company.
没错
Yeah.
"希望"也一样
So does hope.
有点老套 我懂
A little trite, I know.
是的 但我不是那个意思
Yes, but that wasn't what I meant.
只是这听着很熟悉
It just sounded very familiar.
瞭望塔修复了
The Watchtowers got a fix.
应该能看得到它
Should be able to see it.
应该是十点钟方向
It should be ten o'clock.
确认中 获取图像
Determining. Getting visual.
当然 在那里
Sure, over here.
没错
Yeah.
目标已被消除
Target has been eliminated.
该走了
Time to go.
你们要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
告诉我
Tell me!
那里
There.
-我的好儿子 -你做到了
- My son. - You did it.
是我们做到了
We did it.
这是属于我们的时刻
This is our moment.
这是我们所有人的光荣时刻
This moment is all of ours.
奈奥米
Naomi.
我从没设想过我们还能有面对面说话的一天
I never imagined we'd be speaking face-to-face again.
如果我能决定的话
If it had been up to me,
我希望永远不见
we never would have.
不过
Still,
还是
it's...
很高兴再见到你
good to see you again.
欢迎你来到帕拉号♥
Welcome to the Pella.
这是你的飞船吗
This is your ship?
是的 众多飞船中的一艘吧
Mm, one of many, yes.
如今小行星带需要有能力保护自己
The Belt needs to be able to protect its own now.
要保护小行星带人
There are other ways
不是只有
to protect Belters
依靠战舰这一种方法
than with warships.
嘴上这么说的小行星带人自己也有战舰呢
Says the one Belter who already has her own warship.
你关心的从来不是别人 只有自己
You've never cared about anyone but yourself.
而你想要的不过是看着自己的敌人毁灭
All you've ever wanted is to see your enemies burn.
在某些情况下 是这样的
In some cases, yes, that's true.
但人是会变的
But people change,
有些人变好有些人变坏
some for the better and some for the worse.
你一点都没变
You haven't changed at all.
不 我知道我变了
No, I know I have.
抚养一个孩子 会让你产生一种野心
Raising a child gives you a certain...ambition
当然 你永远都体会不到
you otherwise never would've had,
那是一种想要让自己的孩子
a primal desire to give your child
生活在一个更好世界的原始欲望
a better world than the one you were given.
这就是你让我们的儿子绑♥架♥我的原因吗
Is that why you had our son kidnap me?
好让我看看你成为了一个什么样的父亲
So I could see the father you've become?
看来你还是习惯把自己放在第一位
You're still putting yourself first, I see.
这点倒是没变
That hasn't changed.
你错了 是菲利普自己把你带过来的
No, Filip brought you here on his own.
相信我 当他告诉我他做了什么的时候
Believe me, when he told me what he'd done,
我和你一样震惊
I was as surprised as you.
我以为菲利普长大了
I thought Filip was a man,
不过我想 在某些方面 他还只是一个
but I guess, in some ways, he's still a little boy
想要妈妈的小男孩
who needs his, uh...mother.
这就是
Such is the...
年轻人的莽撞吧
impetuousness of youth.
但是这一切已经发生了
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表