剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
...I'll never be able to live with that.
前往地球阿诺市的BA-457次最后一次登机通知
Final call for flight BA-457 to Arno City, Earth.
前往地球阿诺市的BA-457次最后一次登机通知
Final call for flight BA-457 to Arno City, Earth.
艾莫斯·伯顿
Amos Burton?
您是艾莫斯·伯顿吗
Are you Amos Burton?
首先 事情不是我引起的
First of all, I didn't start it,
第二 我走出去的时候
and second of all, they were all alive
他们都还活着
when I walked out.
我们不是来逮捕您的 先生
We're not here to arrest you, sir.
我们是您的护卫 这边请
We're your escort. This way.
你看着糟透了
You look like shit.
你看着很棒
You look amazing.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
我以为你是 什么 地球女王呢
I thought you were, like, queen of Earth.
你不怎么追踪时事吧
You don't keep up on current events, do you?
我只关心我能改变的事
Only the ones that I can do something about.
你回地球干什么
Why are you going back to Earth?
与你无关
That's none of your business.
我猜和詹姆斯·霍顿有关
I assume it has something to do with James Holden,
还有伊莱斯上原分子病毒的事
what happened on Ilus, the protomolecule.
你不告诉我就别想过关
You will not clear customs until you tell me.
我朋友去世了
A friend of mine died.
她是我儿时很重要的人
She was important to me when I was a kid.
我回巴尔的摩去帮她处理后事
I'm going back to Baltimore to settle her affairs.
你看起来不像能托付财产的人
You don't seem like the estate trustee type.
我都不知道你在说什么
I don't know what that is.
我能走了么
Can I go now?
坐下
Sit.
这是干什么
What's this for?
感谢你教我怎么用磁力靴
For teaching me how to walk in magboots.
还挺有用
It comes in handy,
尤其是在这种倒霉地方
especially in this godforsaken place.
你和我的人生经历相差太远 小克里斯
You and I have very different life experiences, Chrissie.
别那么叫我
Don't call me that.
我是议会成员 不是你的脱衣舞♥女♥
I'm a member of Parliament, not your favorite stripper.
可以都是
You could be both.
你想知道我为什么来这里
Do you want to know what I'm doing here?
我在监管一个蓝带委员会
I'm chairing a blue-ribbon commission
改善并促进联♥合♥国♥向
to improve and accelerate UN emigration
星环移♥民♥事宜
to the Ring colonies,
并且是由新任秘♥书♥长♥亲自委任
personally appointed by the new secretary general
因为她认为
because she thinks it's funnier
这比让我去死好玩
than telling me to go fuck myself.
要是你不喜欢 那就辞职
If you don't like it, quit.
打扰 夫人
Excuse me, madam.
迪尔加多上将来了 他想见您
Admiral Delgado is here and would like to see you.
让他进来
Send him in.
我有关于我们小行星带朋友的消息
I have news about our friend in the Belt.
你要在那里杀人吗
Do you intend to kill anyone down there?
杀了人我可不管救你
I won't bail you out if you do.
我能走了么
Can I go now?
-我们的人吗 -有时候是
- One of ours? - From time to time.
有什么消息
What have you got for me?
你是很有能量的女人
You're a woman of considerable means.
我真该让你付钱的
I should be charging you for this.
就当是给一个
Think of it as giving a glass of water
在沙漠要渴死的愤怒老女人一杯水吧
to an angry old woman who's dying of thirst in the desert.
变老还是不容易吧
It's no fun being old, is it?
我保证你能前排欣赏
I promise you will have a front-row seat
马科·因阿诺斯被吊死
to watch Marco Inaros swing from a yardarm.
我会带着小吃去观赏
Be happy to bring the popcorn to that.
你听说科学舰
Did you hear about the science ship
几周前在金星附近失踪的事了吧 波佐见号♥
that disappeared near Venus a few weeks ago, the Hasami?
意外遭遇流星
Got caught in some unexpected meteor activity.
是么
Was that it?
一开始是这么说的
That was the initial theory, yes,
但联♥合♥国♥事故调查员
but when UNTSB investigators
复查了飞船最后的信♥号♥♥后
reviewed the ship's final transmissions,
却发现了这个
they found this.
看起来像引擎焰
This looks like a drive plume.
信♥号♥♥监听器提取了引擎特征
SIGINT was able to extract a drive signature.
看起来像小行星带人的船
It's most likely a Belter skiff
有可能是已知的因阿诺斯帮派的飞船
and possibly a known Inaros faction ship.
马科·因阿诺斯摧毁科学舰干什么
Why would Marco Inaros destroy a science ship?
我并确定就是他
I'm not convinced he did.
匹配度只有53.7%
The match was only 53.7%.
几率一半一半 所以也别太激动
That's a coin toss, so don't get too excited.
说晚了
Too late.
要是出事
空房♥
奥古斯丁·加马拉号♥纪念堂
纪念逝去的516个灵魂
他们为什么恨我们 告诉我
Why do they hate us? You tell me.
没错
That's right!
我们做过什么 不过就是挨饿讨饭
All we've ever done is starve and beg for a scrap!
同志们 他们恨我们 因为我们让他们羞耻
Baratna, they hate us because we shame them.
他们恨我们 因为他们觉得我们软弱
They hate us because they think we are weak,
可他们还要继续伤害我们
and they hurt us anyway!
我们让他们羞耻
We make them feel ashamed!
人们总会恨让他们羞耻的东西
And men always gonya hate the thing that shame them.
但我们可以让他们害怕我们
But we can teach them to fear us...
撞击时间 14天22小时7分
恨我们
to hate us...
恨我们 因为他们害怕我们
to hate us because they fear us!
撞击时间 15天3小时42分
金星轨道
撞击时间 14天3小时56分
因为当我们软弱时
Because when you are weak,
水星轨道
就可以出人意料
you can be surprising.
等我们的时机到来
And when our day comes...
我们将让他们措手不及
when we surprise them in all their strength...
那一天 他们将害怕我们
on that day, they will fear us!
因为他们认为我们软弱
Because they believe we are weak,
我们才有了勇敢的力量
we have the power to be audacious!
撞击时间 12天7小时13分
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表