剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
signing the transfer orders himself,
亲自管理补给线
and personally managing supply lines,
这些都是边服役
all while remaining on active duty
边在战争学院教书时做的
and teaching at the War College.
老领导都是这种风格
That's what all the old brass do.
他们就是趁退休之前
They just make as much money as they can
能赚多少赚多少
before they ride off into the sunset.
他就是我们要找的人
He's our guy.
博比 你是唯一一个
You of all people, Bobbie,
没有任何证据就指控火星同胞叛国的
accusing a fellow Martian of treason without any proof.
那就从巴贝奇那搞点有用的东西
So get something useful out of Babbage,
我们就有证据了
and we'll have proof.
她就只想聊伊拉斯
She just wants to talk about Ilus.
好 那就让她主导聊天
Right, so she'll lead the conversation
等你问起索弗泰尔的一些事
and won't suspect a thing when you ask
她也不会起什么疑心
a few questions about Sauveterre.
只是 她看着挺酷的
It's just, she seems cool, you know.
我不想...
And I don't wanna...
我不想给她留下不好的印象
I don't wanna give her the wrong impression about me.
什么不好...
Which is...
我跟她聊天只是为了接近她领导
That I'm talking to her to get closer to her boss.
相信我 我也不想这样
Trust me, it's the last thing I want too.
巴贝奇中尉 艾米丽
Lieutenant Babbage. I mean, Emily.
你真漂亮
Wow, you look nice.
谢谢 非常感谢能跟我见面
Thank you, and...and thanks so much for meeting me.
只要能帮船员兄弟 什么事都行
Oh, anything to help out a fellow sailor.
你要来杯红酒吗
Uh, you up for a glass of wine?
当然 战争学院买♥♥单 可以从调研预算里扣
On the War College, of course. Research is deductible.
行 那就太好了
Oh, yeah. That sounds great.
给我们来一瓶贝尼西赤霞珠
We'll have a bottle of the Binesi cabernet.
陈酿的 谢谢
The reserve, please. Thank you.
亚历克斯·卡玛尔
So Alex Kamal...
知道自己的名字
What does it feel like knowing
要载入史册的时候 是什么感受
that your name's gonna be in history books?
我从来没想到会那样
Oh, well, uh, I never really thought about it like that.
得了 你肯定想过
Come on, you have.
是的 应该是
Well, y...yeah, I guess.
也许 偶尔想过
Maybe. On occasion.
总的来说还是值得的
I guess it makes it worthwhile in the end.
但确实还是会让你想
But it does make you wonder
自己到底还能躲几发子弹
how many more bullets you can dodge.
对不起
Sorry.
我其实是想说
What I meant to say was,
能够为火星的理想效劳
uh, it is an honor and a privilege
是荣誉也是特权
to serve the ideals of Mars.
不用道歉
Don't apologize.
你自愿走入了未知
You willingly walked into the unknown.
不是很多人都能说得出口的
Not a lot of people can say that.
你还见到了一些非常奇怪的事
And you also saw some very weird shit.
对 确实
Yeah, I did...
我想这就是你找我来的原因吧
which I guess brings us to why you asked me here.
要不要靠窗坐
Did you wanna grab the window?
当然
Oh! Sure.
-伊拉斯 新星球 -对
- So Ilus, New Terra... - Yeah.
我读了所有的报告
I read all the reports
我还看了所有公开的照片
and I saw all the pictures that were made public,
但是皇宪能源公♥司♥的报告是保密的
but the RCE reports are classified...
-对 -小行星带人的记录
- Right. - And the Belter accounts
又充满了许多矛盾之处
are filled with so many inconsistencies.
我就想知道...
What I wanna know...
我没看到的内容
is what I didn't see.
我会尽力帮你填补空白
I will do my best to fill in the gaps for you.
你到那的时候
When you got there,
你是怎么把机器都启动的
what did you do to turn the machines on?
什么都没做
Nothing;
就是一点点罗西号♥上的原分子病毒
just a little bit of protomolecule on the Roci.
激活了一切
It activated everything.
是一起发生的吗
And they all came on at once?
不 是一点一点慢慢的
No, it was a slow rollout.
一开始先是一群金属蝗虫
See, it started with a swarm of metal locusts,
最后就发展成了引擎宕机
and it ended with a run-of-the-mill,
反物理的热核反应失灵
physics-defying fusion shutdown.
先是小故障 然后越来越大
Small things first, then bigger and bigger.
听起来像是有系统的
That sounds systematic.
是 是 是的
Oh, yeah, yeah. It was.
那个原分子病毒
See, that protomolecule,
是在星球上找些什么
it was looking for something on that planet...
我无权讨论此物
...that I'm not at liberty to discuss.
-不好意思 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
你只是描述了一下外星科技的
You just described the thought process
思考过程
of an alien technology.
-天啊 -我们也是这个反应
- Holy shit. - That's what we said.
你们怎么关掉的
How did you turn it all off?
靠运气
Luck.
霍顿能够直接
See, Holden was able to communicate directly
跟原分子病毒对话
with the protomolecule,
他说服它直接关掉一切
and he convinced it to just shut everything down.
"它"指的是小行星带人在广播中提到的
"It" being the "Ghost" Of Josephus Miller
约瑟夫斯·米勒的"鬼魂"
the Belters referred to in their broadcasts?
外星生物科技模拟的人类意识
Human consciousness simulated by alien biotech.
没错
Exactly.
不可思议
Incredible.
如果不是米勒
And you know, if it wasn't for Miller...
就是这瓶
That's the one.
如果不是米勒
If it wasn't for Miller,
我们就死在那颗行星上了
we'd all be dead on that rock.
但幸运的是
But, lucky for everyone,
我们摧毁了最后一点该死的原分子病毒
we destroyed that last piece of protomole-crap.
现在所有其他行星上的所有机器
So now all those machines on all those other planets,
将一直是无动力状态了
they're gonna remain inert.
整个故事最了不起的地方
The most amazing thing about that story
就是你的谦逊
might just be your modesty.
花太长时间了
It's taking too goddamn long.
需要号♥上没有多余的电源模块了
Mowteng say no more power modules to spare,
得伟号♥也是
also for Dewalt.
如果不想漂着的话 必须尽快补给
Unless you love to float, we must resupply soon.
目前挺好
We are fine for now.
贝托尔德 用导弹代替轨道炮
Bertoldt, missiles will replace the guns.
我需要船体支架的机械平面图
I want mechanical plans for racks fore and aft.
好的
Okay.
搜索进展如何
Where are we on the search?
都找了 从头到尾
Finish. Search top to bottom.
没有备份数据核心 没有通讯缓冲器
No backup data core, no comm buffer,
没有 什么都没有
no nothing, nada.
-老大 -什么事
- Bossmang? - What is it?
前气闸室液压装置故障
Hydraulic fault in forward airlock.
需要手动复位
It needs manual reset.
可恶
God damn it.
-我来 -我来
- I'll do it. - I'll do it.
你应该知道 马科
And you do know, Marco,
朝第谷或者谷神星扔石头
that throwing rocks at Tycho or Ceres
对内行星人没什么影响
will do little to harm the Inners?
我同意
I agree.
唯一的受害者是小行星带人
The only real victims there would be Belters.
不过那样的日子已经结束了
Those days are over now.
你还是不明白
You still don't see it.
不明白什么
I don't see what?
甚至都想象不到
Can't even imagine it.
这一直是我们种族的一个弊病
This has always been a problem for our kind.
连我们的梦想都很渺小
Even our dreams are small...
在黑暗中死去吧 兄弟
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表