剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Marco is consolidating support amongst the factions.
如果马科把黑天派和金枝派网罗过来
If Marco has Black Sky and Golden Bough with him,
外行星联盟有一半就在他麾下了
half the OPA will rally to his banner.
德鲁默...
Drummer...
和同伴们
and associates.
感谢你们能来
Thank you for coming.
没有王座吗
No throne?
-这是作战室 -为了打你挑起的战争
- This is a war room. - For a war you started.
-为了打我赢了的战争 -战争结束了吗
- For a war I won. - Is it over?
那我一定是没注意到内行星人的投降请求
I must have missed the Inners' offer of surrender.
我知道我喜欢你是有原因的
I knew there was a reason I liked you.
你知道我喜欢谁吗
Do you know who I liked?
这不难猜
That's easy to guess.
你是乘他的飞船来的
You came here in his ship.
你把他扔到太空时 他唱的歌♥
You know the song he sang when you spaced him,
不是关于恐惧的
it wasn't fear.
是他以前唱给他女儿的
He used to sing it to his daughter
还有就是在危机时刻让他的头脑保持清醒的
and to keep his mind steady in trying times.
一个多愁善感的人
A sentimental man.
你杀了他 你还杀了佛瑞德
You killed him, and you killed Fred.
他们打仗 战败 死去
They fought and lost and died
都是因为他们背叛了所有小行星带人
because they betrayed all Belters
而去听命于内行星人...
to do the Inners' bidding...
你就不会那样
...which you would not.
我开始后悔我的决定了
I'm beginning to regret my decision.
马科 我们来不是讨论过去而是讨论未来的
Marco, we came to talk about the future, not the past.
对 食物怎么办
Yes. What about food?
地球是唯一提供可种植土壤
Earth is the only source for live soil
和复合有机体的地方
and complex biologicals.
小行星带人还需要吃饭
Beltalowda still need to eat.
这些... 都是好问题
Those...are good questions
需要认真回答
which deserve serious answers.
地球一贯用农业来控制我们
Earth has always used agriculture to control us.
这是尼克·桑贾尼提供的一些资料
Here are some facts and figures from Nico Sanjrani.
你们可能从他参与的一个小项目
You might have heard of him from a little project
木卫三农业穹顶项目里听说过他
he was involved in, the Ganymede AgDomes.
开始几年会比较紧张
There will be thin years at first,
但十年之内
but within a decade,
小行星带的农业产量将会和地球一样...
the Belt will have the agricultural production levels of Earth...
并将超过地球
...and surpass it.
摆脱了殖民控制
Free of colonial control,
我们的发展将没有极限
we will have no limit.
我邀请你加入自♥由♥太空军
I invite you to join the Free Navy.
把你的力量 你的声誉
Add your strength, your reputation
投入到我们这里
to ours.
-否则呢 -否则就走吧
- Or else? - Or leave.
和平地走
And go in peace.
但不要指望我会保护你
But do not expect me to protect you.
我们之所以需要保护
The only reason we need protection
都是拜你所赐
is because of you.
你把整个小行星带
You have committed the entire Belt
拖入与内行星人的交战 让和平遥不可及
to war with the Inners and made peace impossible.
我是把我们带入了属于我们自己的未来
I committed us to a future of our own
按照我们自己的意愿
on our own terms.
我们早就处在战争中了
We were already at war.
只是你看不见罢了
You just couldn't see it
因为他们在慢慢地杀死我们
because they were killing us slow.
你们自己商量一下吧
Talk amongst yourselves.
做个决定
Make a decision...
但是要快点
and do it quickly.
我们不会在这里待太久
We won't be staying here long.
无救援服务
艾莫斯
Amos.
鲜血
Fresh blood.
所以他们想要越过围栏
So they tried to go over the fence.
你确定这样做好吗
You sure this is a good idea?
我们不会越过围栏的
We won't go over the fence.
没事 没事 一会就不痛了
It's okay. It's okay. It'll pass.
藏起来
Stay hidden.
如果出了岔子 你就跑
And if anything goes bad, run.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone there?
我不是要擅闯你的地盘 先生
I'm not disrespecting your property, sir.
我只想谈比交易
Just want to talk trade.
别开枪打我
Don't shoot me.
你踏进了我的领地
You stepped on my land.
是的 但是我自报家门了
I did, but I announced myself.
我听说你有步♥枪♥
I heard you had rifles.
没错 我儿子也有
I do, and my son does too.
你有什么事
What's it to you?
我有一个水循环器
I got a water recycler.
我只需要能在北上的路上打猎的东西
I just need something to hunt food on my way up north.
循环器在哪
Where is the recycler?
在外面的小路上 往南半公里处
Just off the trail, half a click south.
站在这别动
Stop where you are,
不然你就别想找吃的了
or you won't need to worry about hunting.
扔下你的武器
Throw down your weapons.
我身上没有武器 所以我才来这里
I don't have any weapons. That's why I'm here.
那就把衣服脱♥光♥
Strip, then.
什么
What?
你说你身上没有武器
You say you don't have any weapons.
那就站在那把衣服全都脱掉
Stand where you are and strip down.
我知道你没有威胁了 再跟你谈
Once I know you're clean, we'll talk.
除非你认为我在屁♥股♥里夹了一把手♥枪♥
Now, unless you think I got a pistol up my ass,
我们双方都认同我没有武器了吧
we both can agree I'm unarmed.
循环器可比步♥枪♥值钱多了
Recycler's worth more than an extra rifle.
嗯 但我可以自己去拿那个循环器
Yeah, but I can go get that cycler myself.
根本不需要你
Don't need you.
魔鬼
Monsters...
不怕
not afraid.
魔鬼
Monsters...
不怕
not afraid.
如果他说我们能走 那我们就走
If he said we can go, I say we go.
走去哪
Go where?
你觉得地球人会在乎
You think the Earthers are going to care
我们说自己是什么立场吗
whose side we say we're on?
他们会杀死发现的每一个小行星带人
They will kill every Belter they find.
他们一直都这样
They always have.
如果我们加入马科 至少他会保护我们
If we join Marco, at least we'll have protection.
-他是个杀人狂 -我们不能相信他
- He's a mass murderer. - And we cannot trust him.
当有人要来杀我的时候
When someone is coming to kill me,
有史上最大的杀人狂掩护我
the biggest mass murderer in history
这听起来还是很好的
watching my back sounds pretty good.
如果我们加入他 我们就和他没区别了
If we join him, we are no better than he is.
我们必须加入他的阵营
We have to join.
别无选择
There's no choice.
马科说可以选择
Marco says it's a choice...
我们全都表现得像是真的一样
and we are all acting like that's true.
但却不是
But it's not.
地球会和小行星带开战的
Earth will go to war with the Belt,
而我们唯一的生存机会就是团结一致
and our only chance we have to survive is if we stand together.
这是马科的战争
This is Marco's war,
不是我的 不是我们的
not mine, not ours.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
他会实现一个世纪的领导人
He's gonna accomplish what a century of leaders
承诺却没能做到的事情
have promised and failed to do...
就连安德森·道斯
what Anderson Dawes and...
和佛瑞德·约翰都没能做到
and Fred Johnson could not.
他会把上百个不同的派系组成一个国家
He's gonna unite a hundred separate factions into one nation.
而我们唯一的选择只有...
And the only choice left for us...
要么加入他
is to join him...
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表