剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
That's Paolo Cortazar,
普罗托根公♥司♥的科学家
the Protogen scientist
他是为你们研究原分子病毒的 对吗
who worked on the protomolecule, right?
你从哪里拿到的视频
Where'd you get that?
你们组织的漏洞像筛子一样
Your organization leaks like a sieve.
-这件事你知道吗 -不知道
- Did you know about this? - No.
根据我所知道的情报
According to my sources,
科塔乍被一队小行星带人从谷神星上的
Cortazar was taken from a secure research facility
一所秘密研究机构带走了
and off of Ceres by a Belter strike team.
这就是你想跟我说的"另一件事"吗
This was the "other thing" you wanted to discuss?
我给你发了那条消息之后大概一小时
I left you that message about an hour
我就被抓走了
before I was grabbed.
你看到带走你的人长什么样了吗
You get a look at the people who took you?
如果你的光学眼镜有捕捉到任何画面
If your optical mod has any images...
没有 他们在房♥间里等着我
No, they were waiting for me in my room.
我来不及看他们是什么人
I didn't get a chance to look at anyone.
感觉我至少跟两个人交手了
It felt like I fought off at least two people.
这件事我必须有知情权
You need to keep me in the loop.
我差点死在那个集装箱里
I almost died in that box.
你们他妈的最好清醒一点
You...you need to wake the fuck up!
你们遇到大问题了
You have got a serious problem on your hands.
有人在追查原分子病毒的下落
Someone is after the protomolecule,
而你们恰好知道它在哪
and you know where it is!
道斯证实了视频是真的
Dawes confirmed the video.
说他也不清楚这事是谁做的
Says he doesn't have a clue who's responsible.
无论是谁做的 他们下一个目标很可能是你
Whoever did this, they could be coming for you next.
空间站已经被封锁了
Station's still in lockdown.
一旦我们找到抓走她的人
Once we find the skinnies that grabbed her,
我们会问出一些线索的
we're gonna get some answers.
你应该离开第谷
You should get off Tycho
直到我们查清楚这件事
until we figure out what's really going on here.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
他们想打 那就让他们来
They want a fight, I'll give 'em one.
老大
Bossmang.
如果这些人能够找到科塔乍
If these people were able to find Cortazar,
他们很可能知道你手上有原分子病毒
it's a good bet they know you have the protomolecule too.
我不会让人接近他的
Nobody's going near him.
我会加强警卫 时刻注意他周围的动向
I'm gonna harden up security, put an extra detail on him.
这样就够了
That'll do.
以前我们也在第谷对付过恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We've handled terrorists on Tycho before.
这群人不是只会横冲直撞的莽夫
This isn't a bunch of idiots bashing in doors.
他们是一群有组织的人 想要窃取
This is a well-organized attempt to...
我知道这是怎么一回事
I can see what the fuck it is.
处理这种事
I've been doing this shit
我可比你早太多了
a hell of a lot longer than you.
当前第一要务
First things first.
先找到绑♥架♥的人
Let's find the kidnappers.
切兹莫卡♥号♥♥
接近智神星空间站
切兹莫卡♥号♥♥ 请走三号♥港口
Chetzemoka, you go for dock three.
船上有冷却剂泄露和净化管道堵塞的状况
Got some coolant leak and blocked purge line
需要找信得过的人修理
for someone trusted to fix.
任何额外的服务
Any additional service
都需要提前支付费用
you must pay in advance.
知道了
Yeah, yeah, we know.
我可以替你工作
I can work for you!
喝什么
What do you drink?
伏特加
Vodka.
我见过你
I see you before, ke?
你是奈奥米·永田
You're Naomi Nagata.
我从来没给名人服务过
I never served famous person before.
倒是给很多臭名昭著的人服务过
Infamous, too many time.
这杯我请你
Ah, this drink on me.
谢谢你 不过我会付钱的
Thank you, but I'll pay for it.
真高贵 小行星带人的礼物看不上是吗
Too good, ke, fo take gift from Belta, copain?
我没有看不起的意思
I mean no disrespect.
我知道这里大家都很艰难
I know it's hard times around here.
你♥他♥妈♥知道什么是艰难吗
Fuckiting you know about hard times?
我也在精炼厂工作过 很久以前
I worked in the refinery, long time ago.
是吗
Soyá?
我们也在精炼厂工作 没多久之前
We used to work in refinery too, not long ago.
该死的星环
Fucking Ring.
苦活都我们做 享福的都是内行星人
All da job go right back down da well fo da Inners.
我请你们俩喝一杯吧
Let me buy you both a round.
你觉得我们就值这点吗
Dat all you think we worth, ke?
不如接下来一百杯都你请吧
How 'bout you buy next hundred rounds?
好吧
Fine.
我印象中的奈奥米
The Naomi I remember
可从不会被人这样撞倒
would never have gotten shake down like that.
大概是因为以前一直有你在身边吧
Probably because you were always around.
看来有空位可以坐了
Couple seats just opened up, huh?
三杯伏特加
Three vodkas.
你♥他♥妈♥来这做什么
What the fuck you doing 'ere?
一点私事
Personal business.
扯淡
Bullshit.
你给佛瑞德·约翰逊和内行星人工作
You work for Fred Johnson and the Inners.
冷静
Easy.
突然之间 奈奥米·永田又回到智神星了
All a sudden, Naomi Nagata come back to Pallas?
不
No.
你是为了马科的赏金来的
You're here for bounty on Marco.
如果我想让你进监狱
If I wanted to put you in jail,
你早就进去了
you'd be there already.
干杯
Yam-seng.
干杯
Yam-seng.
轻点灌我
Go easy on me.
我没有以前那么能喝了
I can't keep up the same way I used to.
罗伊库生日那次
Like Royku's birthday?
可能是我们三个最后一次一起喝酒
And probably last time three of us here together.
你在鸭店给罗伊库点了几个男的
You...bought Royku a couple guys from the brothel,
想拍拍马屁 轮岗调个好时间
trying to kiss his ass for better shifts on the line.
是 你给他买♥♥了好多威士忌
Yeah, you bought him so much whiskey,
结果他都没走到鸭店
he never make it to the brothel.
我的钱都没要回来 而你
I never got my money back, and you...
我得到了好的轮班
And I got the better shifts! -
我知道菲利普在这
I know Filip's here.
我是来见他的
I came to see him.
想都别想
Not a fucking chance.
你不能替他做决定
You don't speak for him.
他不想跟你说话
He no want to speak to you.
他不想让你出现在他的人生中
He no want you in his life.
他当面跟我说我才相信
I'll believe that when he tells me to my face.
为什么现在见呢 都过去这么久了
Why now, after so long?
马科的赏金会害死他的
The price on Marco's head is going to get him killed.
我不想让这种事发生在...你们任何人身上
I don't want that to happen... to any of you.
菲利普已经不是小孩子了
Filip is not a little boy anymore.
-他... -我还是他母亲
- He... - I'm still his mother.
你离开了他和我们
You left him and us.
你一定要告诉菲利普我来了
You have to tell Filip I'm here
而且我要见他
and that I need to see him.
-我有这个权利 -你屁都没有
- I have the right. - You have nothing.
白跑一趟
You waste the trip.
回去吧 回你的内行星人身边去
Go back...back to you Inners.
很高兴见你最后一面...
It was good seeing you one last time...
朋友
Knuckles.
应该让他自己做出选择
He deserves to make the choice.
求你了
Please.
索弗泰尔可能是个混♥蛋♥
Sauveterre may be an asshole.
但不意味着他是军♥火♥贩子
That doesn't mean he's an arms dealer.
这人是个上将
The man is an admiral,
服役六十年 马上就要退休了
Sixty years in the service, coming up on retirement...
还坚持挑选后勤军官
Who's still selecting officers for logistics,
亲自签署转移令
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表