剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
可能是某种安全措施
Could be a security protocol,
某种你忽略了的切断开关
some kind of kill switch you missed.
如果你能说服飞船
If you can convince the ship
我们是它真正的主人
that we're its rightful owner,
那会非常有帮助的
that'd be fuckin' helpful.
好的
Yeah, okay.
你能做一个那种假的用户名吗
You can fake an ID like that?
该死
Fuck.
站在那别动
Hold it right there.
你们是救济服务的人吗
Are you with relief services?
-不是 -我们看见了你的直升机
- No. - Well, we saw your helicopter.
我们连续几周都在等待撤离
We've been waiting for evacuation for weeks.
我们的供给不多了
We're running low on supplies.
我们不是来帮助你们撤离或提供物资的
We're not here to evacuate you or give you anything,
所以滚开吧
so fuck off!
你们一定要帮帮我们 拜托了
You have to help us, please!
他们只是一些淡季的员工
They're just more off-season staff.
他们构不成任何威胁
They're no threat.
自从陨石撞击后我们的通讯就断了
We've had no communication since the rocks hit.
我是说 现在所有房♥子都没有电了
I mean, none of the houses have power now.
我们需要食物
We need food.
那他妈的不是我们的问题
That's not our fuckin' problem.
我们不属于任何救济人员
We're not a part of any relief effort.
抱歉
Sorry.
那你们在这做什么
Then what are you doing here?
拜托了
Please.
我们正努力修复机库的穿梭机
We're trying to fix the shuttle in that hangar
打算乘坐它去月球
and take it up to Luna.
你们可以一起来
You guys are welcome to come.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
那飞船很小
It's a small ship.
人多可能会不太舒服 但很快就到了
It'll be uncomfortable, but it's a short ride.
不会有别人帮他们了
No one else is gonna help them,
这儿的主人肯定不会帮他们
certainly not the people that own these houses.
难道我们他妈的要告诉岛上每一个人
Are we gonna tell everybody on the fuckin' island
-我们的计划是什么吗 -他说的有道理
- what our plans are? - He's not wrong.
这件事不应该让太多人知道
This isn't the thing you want to spread around.
你想让我帮忙修飞船吗
You want my help fixing that ship?
那我们就不能丢下每个想离开的人
We don't leave anyone behind who wants to come.
那好 我们自己修
Fine. We'll do it ourselves.
你想的话就留在这吧 公主殿下
Stay here if you want, princess.
想走的人最好在飞船准备就绪时
Anyone wants to leave better be at this hanger
出现在机库这里
by the time the ship is ready.
我们不会等人的
We're not waiting.
你们明白了吗
You understand?
跟我来
Follow me.
-闭嘴 -我们进去
- Shut up. - Let's go inside.
你们的飞船会与
Your ships will rendezvous
塞里奥马尔号♥和科托号♥汇合
with the Serrio Mal and the Koto,
然后你们一起 去拦截
and together, you will intercept
并攻击罗西南多号♥
and engage the Rocinante.
毁掉它是你们第一
Destroying it is your first
且唯一要务
and only priority.
确保完成任务
Make sure it is done.
狩猎愉快
Good hunting.
狩猎愉快
Tenye wa chesh gut!
狩猎愉快
Tenye wa chesh gut.
你收到命令了
You have your orders.
-这完全没道理 -这话轮不到你来说
- They make no sense. - That's not for you to say.
你说过罗西南多号♥正被引入陷阱
You said that the Rocinante was burning to a trap.
如果这是真的
If that's true,
为什么要攻击它
why pick the fight?
因为要让人们看见自♥由♥太空军
So that the Free Navy can be seen killing
毁掉了同化和妥协的象征
a symbol of assimilation and compromise...
也就是一直以来
the thing that has kept the Belt
使小行星带受制于内行星人的原因
on the Inners' leash for generations.
只有蠢人才会相信
Only a fool would believe that.
你有很多特点 但你绝不是蠢人
And you are many things, but you are not a fool.
你承诺过把忠心和你们派别的所有生命
You pledged your loyalty and the lives of your faction
交给马科·因阿诺
to Marco Inaros.
你要反悔 是吗
You withdrawing that, ke?
不
No.
如果需要完成
If it needs to be done,
我们会去完成
we will do it.
这是你该做的
As well you should.
得伟号♥准备出发
Ready the Dewalt.
发送集束通信给塞里奥马尔号♥
I need a tight-beam to the Serrio Mal,
-然后发给科托号♥ -是 老大
- then the Koto. - Oye, bosmang.
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun.
-为什么 -你知道为什么
- Why? - You know why.
没必要
There's no need.
没理由不做
Then there's no reason not to.
卡米娜 拜托 为了我
Camina, please. Do this for me.
阿尔琼·艾娃斯拉-拉奥
亡夫
如果有来生 我便来寻你
节哀
My condolences.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你来这里是想说什么 说吧
You came here to say something, so say it.
还有三名内阁部长也辞职了
Three more cabinet ministers just resigned.
明天将举♥行♥一次不信任投票
A no-confidence vote is being scheduled for tomorrow.
-帕斯特会输 -那么就要临时选举
- Paster's gonna lose. - Snap elections, then.
对 但选举结果就不可预知了
Yes, but those are unpredictable.
很多人觉得在这个节骨眼上太冒险了
A lot of people feel it's too risky in times like these.
-这可是政♥变♥ -什么
- You're talking about a coup. - What?
-这是谋反 -不是的 夫人
- That's treason. - No, ma'am.
部长们认为由我来问
The ministers just thought it would come across
会显得比较公正
as more impartial if I were the one to ask.
艾娃斯拉女士
Madam Avasarala,
如果你被任命重新领导我们
if you were nominated to lead us again,
你愿意任职吗
would you serve?
天哪 他们选了你
Oh, my God. They picked you.
我想主要是因为我的声望
Mostly for the name recognition, I think.
曾经的女王 也是未来的女王
The once and future queen.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我希望你加入我的内阁
I'd like you in my cabinet.
我是说真的
I'm serious.
我信任你 而且你不畏惧我
I trust you, and you're not afraid of me.
我正调往一支作战部队
I'm transferring to a strike group.
这支部队有望解决掉因阿诺斯本人
Hopefully the one that takes out Inaros himself.
菲力克斯 你有二十年没上战舰作战了
Felix, you haven't served on a combat ship for 20 years.
你以前
You have a history
就逼得军人对你敬而远之
of driving military people away from you.
因阿诺斯有战舰
Inaros has ships.
有无数陨石可以投向地球
He has millions of rocks he could drop.
他还有原分子病毒
He has the protomolecule.
如果你跟他硬碰硬 我们可能会输
If you go toe-to-toe with him, we could lose.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
总要有人杀掉马科·因阿诺斯
Someone's going to kill Marco Inaros,
我希望是我
and I'd really like for it to be me.
一个小行星带人 一个火星人
A Belter, a Martian,
还有一个地球人去酒吧
and an Earther go to a bar.
小行星带人说
The Belter says,
来一杯你们店最好的火星威士忌
"Give me a shot of your finest Martian whiskey.
饮敌人所饮 助我想敌人所想
Drinking like my enemy helps me think like my enemy."
火星人说 来一杯你们店最好的地球龙舌兰
The Martian says, "Give me a shot of your finest Earth tequila.
饮敌人所饮
Drinking like my enemy
助我想敌人所想
helps me think like my enemy."
你从没把这个故事说完
You never finished it.
地球人说 来一杯
The Earther says, "Give me a shot
你们店最好的小行星带酒
of the finest Belter liquor you have.
要小行星带最拿得出手的
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表