剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Not now.
马科 我要
Marco, I need...
跟你谈谈
to speak with you.
我们很忙
We are busy.
你也不能来这里
And you have no business here.
你得学着听话行事
You need to learn to do as you are told.
你应该感激是我发现了你
You should be grateful to me for taking you.
救了你一命
Saved your life.
楼没了
It's gone.
一切都没了
Everything's gone.
肯定是块很大的石头
It must've been one hell of a rock.
放开他
Let him go!
再叫我小小
Call me Tiny.
再叫我小小试试
Call me Tiny again.
-谢了 -客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
我这周本该去接我孩子的
I'm supposed to get my kid this weekend.
去吧
Go.
她是个囚犯 我应该...
She's a prisoner. I'm supposed to...
去吧
Go.
找你的孩子去吧
Find your kid.
你还好吗
You okay?
风
The wind.
我没想到自己还能感受风拂过脸
I never thought I'd feel it again.
真美好
It's beautiful.
是啊
Yeah.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
是啊
Yeah.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
米亚号♥依然没消息
Still no contact on the Zmeya.
我动用了第谷所有可用的探测器
Well, I got every scope that Tycho can spare
检测他们的飞行路径
sweeping their flight plan.
他们肯定没点火飞行
They must still be running dark.
那他们就是在浪费他们的领先优势
Then they're wasting their lead.
只要他们点火 我们就会看到他们
Soon as they light up, we'll see them.
到那时我们就全速前进
And then we'll burn like hell
把这些狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥杀个屁滚尿流
and run those motherfuckers down.
真他♥娘♥的♥对
Hmm, fuck yeah.
谁是飞行员
Which one's the pilot?
正是在下
You're looking at him.
火星舰队取得的资质
Qualified on MLCRs for the Corps.
驾驶罗西号♥可比
There's a bit more to flying the Roci
开舰队运输船要难得多
than a marine drop ship.
我没问题
I can handle it.
这后面有安全锁
There's a safety latch in the back.
右下那里
Lower right.
已连接
允许完全访问
谢了
Thanks.
能不能把新的给我
Hand me the new one?
当菲利普说不能把船给你时
When Filip say you couldn't take his ship,
他不是想要惩罚你
he wasn't trying to punish you.
-他只是... -我知道他的意思
- He was just... - I know what he was doing.
-是什么 -他想证明他的忠诚
- Oh, yeah? - Proving his loyalty.
努力赢得他父亲的喜爱
Trying to stay on his father's good side.
别替他解释
Don't decide his reasons for him.
你不了解那个男孩 还不了解
You don't know the boy, not yet.
进行操作检查
Initiating procedures check.
收到
Copy.
主控
是否启动反应堆 [是/否]: 待定
我不是想说自己了解菲利普
I don't claim to know Filip.
在我的脑海中他永远都没有长大
He's always been the same age in my mind,
只是一个蹒跚学步的小男孩
a little boy barely able to walk.
这个全新的菲利普是陌生的
This new Filip's a stranger.
你在他身边时 是看不到他的变化的
Well, you don't see the change when you're with him.
这种变化是很细微的 一天天的
I mean, day by day, it's only a little bit.
大概是日积月累
Adds up, I guess.
-告诉我一件事 -你说
- Tell me something. - Yeah.
马科有没有把用在奥古斯丁·加马拉号♥上的代码
Did Marco slip the Augustin Gamarra code
偷偷塞进罗西号♥
into the Roci?
待命中 准备就绪 上线
吉姆 不要发动罗西号♥的引擎
Jim, do not start the Roci's drive!
反应堆的代码被篡改了
The reactor code has been sabotaged.
如果你发动引擎 会爆♥炸♥的
It will blow if you do!
重复一遍 不要发动引擎
I repeat, do not start the drive!
我被马科抓为人♥质♥
I'm being held captive by Marco...
我要关闭反应堆
I'm shutting down the reactor.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
反应堆被人篡改了
It's been sabotaged.
我们必须关闭反应堆
We have to shut it down.
主控
是否启动反应堆 [是/否]: 取消
你怎么知道的
How the hell do you know that?
...会爆♥炸♥的
...blow if you do.
重复一遍 不要发动引擎
I repeat, do not start the drive!
我被马科抓为人♥质♥
I'm being held captive by Marco...
她在哪里
Where is she?
没有定位数据
There's no location data.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened!
我有权知道 告诉我
I have the right to know. Tell me!
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened!
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened...
匈牙利小行星
小行星带
该死 我跟丢了
Oh, crap. I lost them.
该死
Shit.
是时候展现你的本领了 飞行小子
Time to do your stuff, fly boy.
尽量别被人发现了
Try not to get spotted.
你倒是说得容易
Easy for you to say.
我觉得我好像发现了什么
Think I got something.
那不是巴基思号♥
That's not the Barkeith.
那是一艘小行星带飞船
That's a Belter ship.
那是巴基思号♥和它的护卫
That's the Barkeith and its escort.
我还看到两艘火星舰队飞船
I got two more MCRN ships.
看上去像是驱逐舰
They look like destroyers.
小行星带恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 火星小偷
Belter terrorists and Martian thieves,
真是其乐融融的一家人
one big, happy family.
老天爷 这比我想象的还大
Jesus. This is bigger than I expected.
我们来获取一些船只资料
Let's get some profiles.
了解
All right.
看上去像是巴基思号♥要离开了
Looks like the Barkeith's moving out.
肯定是已经转移完武器了
Must've transferred the weapons already.
全速前进 远离太阳
Hard burn, away from the sun.
可是护卫舰没有动 为什么
The escorts aren't moving. Why?
这些护卫舰就是武器 这才是定好的交易
The frigates are the weapons. That's the deal.
这就是马科·因阿诺斯的自♥由♥太空军
This is Marco Inaros' Free Navy.
他的小行星带人们在我们火星的船上
His Belters on our Martian ships.
开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
他们分开了 开始移♥动♥
They're splitting up. They're on the move.
我要计算他们的行动路线
I'm gonna compute their heading.
或许我们能弄清他们要去哪里
Maybe we can figure out where they guys are going.
-该死 他们定位到我们了 -该死
- Crap, they pinged us. - Shit.
该走了
Time to go.
"果汁"来了
Here comes the juice.
我们能不能逃走
Can we outrun it?
如果是小行星带的船
If it's a Belter crew,
我觉得我们全速前进的时间比他们持久
I think we can hold a hard burn longer.
很好
Good.
但他们也知道这点
But they know that too.
检测到快速移♥动♥物体
We got a fast mover.
好了 我会试着解除它的锁定
All right. I'll try to break its lock.
抓紧了
Hang tight!
我们必须要把
We have to send...
船只资料
ship profiles...
发给艾娃斯拉
to Avasarala.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表