剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
- For my taste, yes. - Oh, I see.
你更喜欢我不可爱的样子
You'd prefer me to be unlovely?
我更喜欢你做自己
I'd prefer you to be yourself.
尽管我明白这并不可能
Though I realize that's asking the impossible.
为什么
Why?
因为我不愿配合
Because I'm uncooperative?
因为你不了解自己是谁
Because you have no idea who you are.
看着窗户
Look to the window.
-我非常了解自己 -不 一点都不
- I know perfectly well. - No, not the faintest idea.
窗户
Window.
我们也不了解你是谁
We don't know who you are, either.
我们这些在宫门外的人
The rest of us, outside the palace gates.
那是因为我们一直给你们讲童话故事
That's because we keep feeding you the fairy tale.
比如这个
Like this.
天哪
Jesus.
我很抱歉 但...
I'm sorry, but, uh...
塞西尔是个耻辱
Cecil is a disgrace.
他对王室一直挺好的
Well, he's been good to the family.
你为什么关心王室
Why would you care about the family?
他们对你不错吧
Have they been good to you?
他们是我的家人
They're my family.
没错
Yes.
但彼得·汤森德那件事
But that business with Peter Townsend.
很残忍♥
Cruel.
他真像看起来那么乏味吗
Was he really as dreary as he seemed?
他很正派 并且保守
He was decent and old-fashioned.
很容易招人嘲笑
Easy qualities to mock.
也很容易让人想念
Easy to miss, too.
你想他吗
Do you miss him?
有时候
Sometimes.
成了 去我那里喝一杯吗
Got it. Right. Back to my place for a drink?
-你那里 在哪 -穿好衣服 我带你看看
- Your place? Where's that? - Well, get dressed and I'll show you.
所以 这里就是...我家
So, this is... home.
真是太棒了
Oh, it's marvelous.
-威士忌还是沁扎诺 -威士忌 谢谢
- Whiskey or Cinzano? - Whiskey, please.
她是谁
Who's she?
-一个朋友 -哪种朋友
- A friend. - What kind of friend?
就是朋友
A friend.
这个呢 你就不能哄她高兴点吗
And this one? Ooh. Couldn't you have cheered her up a little?
那是莎拉·麦克米兰 首相的女儿
That's Sarah Macmillan, the Prime Minister's daughter.
真是吗
Or is she?
据说不是
Word is not.
-说她是鲍勃·布斯比的私生子 -不可能
- That she's Bob Boothby's love child. - No.
据说外遇持续了三十年
Thirty years they say the affair's been going on,
就在首相眼皮子底下 你能想象吗
right under the PM's nose. Can you imagine?
我觉得我永远不会结婚了
I don't think I'm ever going to get married.
很对
Quite right.
想想都可怕
Ghastly business.
婚姻会让快乐变得特别难
It makes being happy so very difficult.
这是什么
Oh, what's this?
是我还在弄的一个东西 一项设计
Oh, it's something I'm working on. A design.
很脆弱的 起来
It's fragile, get off.
抱歉
Sorry.
来看看这个 你可能会喜欢
Here, come and have a look at this. This might amuse you.
怎么 人们在上面签了名
What, people have signed their names?
昵称 是的
Well, their nicknames, yes.
-跳跳虎是谁 -克丽欧·莲恩[英国歌♥手]
- Who's Tigger? - Cleo Laine.
-告状鬼呢 -狄·保加第[英国影星]
- Snitch? - Dirk Bogarde.
看 你已经有一个"公主"了
Oh, look. You already have a princess.
那是 托尼·理查德森[英国制片人]
That's Tony Richardson.
你会签名吗
Will you sign?
我留了个钻石专门给人签名的
I keep a diamond for the purpose.
签吧
Go on.
我好像都没有过昵称
I'm not sure I've ever had a nickname.
我该签什么
What shall I put?
能混淆视听的
Something that'll throw them off the scent.
绿柱石吧
Beryl.
-绿柱石 -对
- Beryl? - Mm.
好吧
All right.
跟"危险"押韵
It rhymes with peril.
放回去
Put it back.
好了
Right.
-我们去看看照片吧 -好
- Shall we look at the photograph? - Yes.
好了
Right.
首先
First...
放入化学药剂中
the chemicals.
-知道吗 我们刚遇见时... -怎么
- You know, when we first met... -Mm?
我很确定你是同性恋
...I was sure you were queer.
为什么
Why?
就是你跟女人说话的方式
Just the way you talked to women.
你很明白女人
Understood women.
然后放入水里
Then you put it into the water.
-这里吗 -对
- Here? - Mm-hmm.
更别提你的小翘臀了
Not to mention your tidy little hips,
而且你自负 并且挑剔
your vanity and fastidiousness.
我可不自负
I'm not vain.
你简直自大得让人无法忍♥受
You're insufferably vain.
但我现在知道你不是同性恋了
But now I see you're not queer.
然后放入定影剂中
Then you put it into the fixer.
整个流程非常熟练并且连贯
This whole routine is far too practiced and well oiled.
在我之前来过一个又一个女人
Woman after woman has been here before me.
美丽的女人
Beautiful women.
然后...
Then...
把她挂起来
we hang her up.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
这是我从没见过的玛格丽特
It's a Margaret I've never seen before.
-谁都没见过 -是啊
- No one's ever seen before. - No.
因为在这张照片中 你不再是公主了
Because in this photo, you're not a princess anymore.
我想让你寄给一个人
There's someone I would like you to send it to.
我给你个地址好吗
Can I give you an address?
当然
Sure.
-然后我必须走了 -好
- Then I must go. - Mm.
你
You, um...
你不再留一会吗
You won't stay a little longer?
不了
No.
流程到此结束了
This is where the routine ends.
目前来说
For now.
好吧
All right.
有司机送你来的吗
Did you come with a driver?
是的 他在外面等着
Yes, he's waiting outside.
很好 那他可以跟在我们后面
Good. Then he can follow us.
我们深感荣幸
We are most honored to have been guests
能成为陛下家中的客人
in Your Majesty's beautiful home.
搂紧我
Hold tight.
-非常感谢你们过来 -这是我们的荣幸
- Thank you so much for coming. - It's been a pleasure.
非常感谢您
Thank you very much.
-天 我还以为没个头了呢 -确实有点啰嗦
- God, I thought that would never end. - Yes, it did go on rather.
可不只是有一点啰嗦
On and on and on and on.
绝对不是同性恋
Definitely not queer.
你留着吧
Keep it.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Goodnight.
天啊
Good gracious!
-来了 -终于来了
- There you are. - Finally.
-我说 -怎么了
- Oh, I say. - What is it?
-看起来好像她是... -裸体的
- It appears she's-- - naked.
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表