剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我刚醒
Well, I've just woken up.
-都十一点半了 -我知道
- It's 11:30. - Yes.
我四点才回来
I got in at four.
我严格指示过 任何人不得打扰
I left strict instructions not to be disturbed by anyone.
什么原因都不行
For any reason.
我感觉有个要把我逼疯的阴谋正在进行
I can see a conspiracy to drive me insane is well underway.
我们从蜜拉贝儿开始
We started at Mirabelle,
然后去了400 最后到了使者[均为夜店名]
and then went to the 400, and then ended up at Les Ambassadeurs.
"你们"是谁
Who's "We"?
就科林 强尼 朱迪·蒙塔古
Just Colin, Johnny, Judy Montagu.
玛格丽特
Margot?
你会不会还没酒醒
Is it possible that you're still drunk?
知道吗 我觉得可能是有一点
Do you know, I think I might be, slightly.
-你得多加小心 -对 非常对
- You need to be more careful. - Yes, quite right.
粮食酒和葡萄酒可不能混着喝
Grain and grape don't mix.
不
No.
我是说小心你去的地方 还有你同去的人
I meant about where you're seen. And with whom.
你现在喝得比以前多太多了
You're drinking far more than you used to.
你觉得这是为什么
Why do you think that is?
因为我比以前更不快乐
Because I'm unhappier than I used to be.
这又是为什么 因为我还未婚
And why is that? Because I am still unmarried.
这又是为什么
And why is that?
对 因为你否决了我天造地设的对象
Oh, because you denied me my perfect match.
这话可不公平
That's not fair.
作为你姐姐 我会
As your sister, I would have
非常为你和皮特的结合而高兴
been perfectly happy for you to marry Peter.
-什么 -是王冠阻止了你们的事
- What? - It was the Crown that forbade it.
更何况他当时年纪有点大了
Not to mention the fact that he was a little old.
-而且没有合适的... -你敢说"出身"
- Not really from the right-- - Don't you dare say "Background."
我只是觉得你还会为这些事困扰
Well... I just think it might have all come back to haunt you.
怎么 菲利普的纳粹妹妹们回来缠着他了吗
What, did Philip's Nazi sisters come back to haunt him?
还是他的疯子老妈 还是他那破产的色鬼父亲
Or his lunatic mother? Or his womanizing, bankrupt father?
他还好吗
How is he?
-菲利普吗 -对
- Philip? - Yes.
他还好 我觉得是的
He's fine. I think.
什么意思 你不知道吗
What, you don't know?
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
锡兰[现斯里兰卡]
Ceylon.
-不对 在马来半岛 -这你也不知道
- No, Malaya. - You don't know that either.
是的
No.
-很糟吗 -只是有点奇怪
- Is that bad? - It's just a little odd.
有点远 有点冷
A little remote. A little chilly.
-他不给你写信吗 -他不太喜欢写信
- Doesn't he write to you? - Hm. He's not much of a writer.
我们俩一样
Neither of us is.
迈克从蒙巴萨打电♥话♥来
Mike telephoned from Mombasa
-说他们平安抵达 -迈克是谁
- to say that they'd arrived safely. - Who's Mike?
他的私人秘书
His private secretary.
-对 那个澳大利亚小个子 -是的
- Oh, yes. That little Australian. - Yes.
-你感觉他怎么样 -我不确定我对他有什么感觉
- What do you make of him? - I'm not sure I make anything of him.
他就是迈克
He's Mike.
我们在马耳他的时候都很亲密
We were all very close in Malta.
那些孩子有时会一起玩耍
The children sometimes play together now.
菲利普说没有他的话自己会感觉迷失
Philip says he'd be lost without him.
只要他不是因为他而迷失就行
Oh, just as long as he isn't lost because of him.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我的意思是他有一些传言
It means he's got something of a reputation.
-谁 迈克 -对 迈克
- Who, Mike? - Yes, Mike.
他不是跟那个邪恶的整骨医生亲密无间吗
Isn't he thick as thieves with that sinister osteopath?
-什么整骨医生 -认识所有人的那个
- What osteopath? - The one who knows everyone.
总是在周末给绅士们安排活动 跟一些...
Always arranging gentlemen's weekends here and there with...
-女演员 还有... -芭蕾舞♥女♥演员
- actresses and... - Ballerinas.
没错
Yes.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
我不介意告诉你
I don't mind telling you, everything else
我的其他人生成就
I've achieved in life:
印度总督
Viceroy of India,
东南亚最高统帅
Supreme Allied Commander in Southeast Asia,
甚至第一海务大臣
even First Sea Lord...
跟这个比起来都不值一提
all pale by comparison to this.
追随我父亲 成为海军元帅
To match my father and be Admiral of the Fleet,
其实是最欣慰的
really is most satisfying.
-先生 -我说过不要来打扰我们
- Sir. - I said we were not to be disturbed.
是外交国务大臣 先生
It's the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, sir.
他说事情紧急
He said it was urgent.
我不知道还有谁会来
I'm afraid I didn't know who else to come and see.
没关系
Not at all.
来吧
Come on up.
-你好 亲爱的 -别睡太晚
- Hello, darling. - Don't stay up.
我得很晚才能回来
Won't be back until late.
玩得开心 你要去哪里
Have fun. Where are you off to?
我记得我们商量过 给对方一点神秘感
I thought we agreed, mysteries on both sides.
-没错 -那就别问了
- We did. - Then don't ask.
请让我介绍安东尼·纳丁
May I present Anthony Nutting?
外交国务大臣
Minister of State for Foreign Affairs.
-你好吗 -蒙巴顿夫人
- How do you do? - Lady Mountbatten.
-外交事务我完全不会介意 -好了 亲爱的
- I entirely approve of foreign affairs. - Now, now, darling.
这个比艾登还要帅
Mm, this one's even more handsome than Eden.
整整齐齐的
A cabinet of dishes.
-你真好 -衣服试得怎么样 亲爱的
- You're very kind. - How was the fitting, dear?
我告诉你一个秘密 纳丁先生
I'll let you into a secret, Mr. Nutting.
没什么能让我丈夫
My husband cares for nothing and no one
比他的制♥服♥更在意了
in quite the same way he cares for his uniforms.
还好我们房♥子里有个宴会厅
We're fortunate enough to have a ballroom in this house.
但那是这里最大的房♥间吗 不
But is it the largest room here? No.
最大的房♥间为我丈夫的制♥服♥留着呢
That's reserved for my husband's uniforms.
只有他自己才知道这一切是为了什么
One can only ask oneself what it all compensates for.
我应该想到的
I should have thought that was obvious.
撕裂的伤口只是
The gaping wounds left
因为与你的相遇 亲爱的
by the simplest encounter with you, my dear.
我们开始吧
Shall we?
我是说我不会纵容纳赛尔的作为 完全不会
I'm not saying I condone how Nasser is behaving, not at all.
那个人显然需要回到自己的位置上
The man clearly needs to be put back in his place.
但我最关心的是我们的首相
But my greater concern is that our Prime Minister's response
对整个状况的回应 太个人化了
to the whole situation is... personal.
个人化太严重了 他会使用
Deeply personal, and that he will
终极解决办法 也就是武装冲突
reach for the ultimate solution, armed conflict,
而不等待国际联盟的加入
without waiting for an international coalition to join him.
今天
Today,
一个法国政♥府♥和情报官员组成的代表团
a delegation of French government and intelligence officials
来到唐宁街进行秘密会谈
came to Downing Street for secret talks.
下周还会跟以色列官员
Further secret talks are
进行秘密会谈
planned with Israeli officials next week.
那么 今天我们吃什么
So, what have we got today?
炖虾和芥末蟹肉
Potted shrimp or deviled crabmeat imperial.
还有砂锅炖肉豆
Followed by cassoulets à la jockey club.
蒙巴顿大人 陛下
Lord Mountbatten, Your Majesty.
谢谢您见我
Thank you for seeing me.
恐怕我这个时候
Well, I've got a long-standing
早就约好要去剧院
commitment at the theater, I'm afraid.
但我认为在我走之前我们得早点吃晚饭
But I thought we'd have an early supper before I go.
妈妈没有获邀很不高兴
Mommy's most put out she hasn't been invited.
正常情况下
Under normal circumstances, uh,
发动战争的冲动可能被解释为追求传统
a mad rush to war might be explained as a play for legacy.
他在温斯顿的影子下太久了
He was in Winston's shadow for so long,
一场快速的胜仗会为他增添些光彩
a quick and successful war might look good on his record.
但在这件事上 我认为
But in this case, I think it
这都归结为非理性的私人恩怨
boils down to an irrational personal dislike.
他和纳赛尔两个人只是互相仇恨
The two men, he and Nasser, just hate one another.
而我们其他人只是被卷入其中了
And the rest of us are just getting caught up in it.
你建议我要做什么
What are you suggesting that I do about it?
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表