剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
不发布公告 我们不能结婚
Until we announce it, we can't marry, either.
-不 只有六个月而已 -还要等六个月
- No, just for six months. - Another six months?
玛格丽特
Margaret.
反正这个时间也要用来筹备婚礼
Most of that time will be taken up with planning anyway.
玛格丽特 玛格丽特
Margaret. Margaret.
我准备举办一个派对
As indication of my support as Queen,
以女王的身份向你表达我对婚礼的支持
I intend to throw a party.
向家人 朋友表达我们的支持
For the family. For your friends. To show our support.
我们从来没为彼得做过这件事
We never did that for Peter.
你从未为彼得做过任何事
You never did anything for Peter.
玛格丽特 我向你保证
Margaret, you have my word.
这是板上钉钉的事
It's full steam ahead.
你会和托尼结婚的
You will marry Tony.
只是现在还不能发布公告
We just can't announce it yet.
安奈林·贝文先生
Mr. Aneurin Bevan,
左翼工党在国会的领袖
如果他不回来的话 将会是个奇迹
who if he isn't returned it'll be a miracle, of course,
-他以巨大的票数优势 -鲍勃
- with his enormous majority in... - Bob.
鲍勃 稍微打断你一下
Bob, I'll just interrupt you one second.
有人告诉我 抱歉
I'm being called for... Sorry.
爱丁堡 彭特兰
霍普(保守党) 26742
麦金托什 (工党) 16950
保守党领先得票差 8792
我制止他了
I've stopped him now,
我们只需确定爱丁堡和彭特兰的情况
so we'll just confirm Edinburgh Pentlands.
鲍勃·麦肯齐说工党想要获胜的话
Bob Mackenzie said that Labour needed that swing,
需要选票幅度上涨2%以上
two percent or more, to win the election.
从今晚一开始就一直这样
At the beginning of the night, it was all over the place.
一出现分歧我们就要犹豫
One or two the other way made us think we must hesitate,
30次决议后终于确定下来
but after 30 results it's settled down...
我很有可能被授予伯爵爵位
So it's most likely to be an earldom.
这样我才能配上公主
What they'll give me to make me acceptable.
伯爵吗
An earldom?
不是他妈的公爵
Not a fucking dukedom.
或是侯爵
Or a marquisate.
但作为女王的妹夫
But as husband to the Queen's sister,
我还是比
I'd still rank higher than
我妈那个第二任丈夫级别要高
the man my mother took as her second husband,
我妈离开我爸后嫁给了那个爱尔兰人
the Irishman, when she left my father.
我也比她给他生的儿子级别高
And I'd rank higher than the son she gave him,
子爵 小布兰登
little Brendan, le vicomte.
我们去爱尔兰的时候
On our trips to Ireland, he,
布兰登坐火车的头等车厢
Brendan, would travel first class in the train
我同母异父的弟弟坐二等车厢
and my stepbrother would travel in second class,
我坐三等车厢
and I was made to travel third.
从她不如意的第一次婚姻
The runt son
诞下的傻儿子 没有头衔
from the unsatisfactory first marriage with no title.
还有一双患小儿麻痹症的腿
And a polio-twisted leg.
帮我也倒一些 谢谢
Could you? Would you? Thank you.
爱你
Love you.
保守党 27055
Conservative Party: 27,055.
现在是保守党
And this points to a Conservative majority
超过工党110票
of 110 over Labour,
在下届议会中超过100超过所有党派
over 100 over all parties in the next Parliament.
人类 种族和达尔文
我能问你一些问题吗
Are you in the mood for some questions?
什么问题
It depends on the questions.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
不 不疼
No, it doesn't hurt.
但很不舒服
But it is uncomfortable,
特别是当婴儿坐在我的骨盆上
especially if the baby's sitting down in my pelvis
或是要踢我的时候
or decides to kick me.
-你不感兴趣了 -我很感兴趣
- No, you see, now you're not interested. - I'm very interested.
确实很麻烦 我总是很累
One does feel cumbersome, and I'm tired all the time
什么也不能坐 不能弯腰
and I can't do anything and I can't bend down.
很像那次从阿伯丁到巴尔莫勒的旅行
It's rather like that journey from Aberdeen to Balmoral.
-别这样 -就好像永远不会停
- Don't. - It just seems to go on forever.
脚趾好像都没了似的
And one's toes are disappearing.
别这么说
Don't say that.
-我喜欢你的脚趾 -我的脚趾丑死了
- I like your toes. - My toes are hideous.
别傻了 那是你身上第二美的地方
Don't be silly. They're the second-best thing about you.
这种恭维太可怕了
That's a horrible compliment.
没有可怕的恭维
There's no such thing as a bad compliment.
那倒是 我哪能挑肥拣瘦的
That's true. Beggars can't be choosers.
我最美的地方是哪里
What's the best thing?
最美的地方是哪里
What's the best thing?
其实是两个
Two things, really.
仅是十月怀胎这一点就很伟大
Reason alone to have children, I'd say. Enormous.
-好吧 -你这个挤奶女工
- Yes, all right. - You milkmaid.
不 不 是酒吧女待
No. No, no. Barmaid.
来灌醉我吧
Go on, indulge me.
给我倒一品脱酒
Pour me a pint.
要淫♥荡♥的 快
Filthily. Go on.
-我一点也不想 -快点
- I haven't the faintest idea. - Go on.
像这样
Like this.
做的时候看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes while you're doing it.
快点
Go on.
如果你三月来布尔我会很高兴
I'd adore you to come to Birr in March.
但我们那时要狩猎
That's when we have the hunt.
-是吗 -当然 如果你
- Really? - Yes, and if you do...
-这边 -求你了 希望是有趣的人
- This way. - Please, someone interesting.
亲爱的 这位是约翰·博福特
Darling, this is John Beaufort.
是我们的好朋友
These are great friends of ours.
看她的小指
The little finger. The little finger.
我要威士忌 亲爱的
Whiskey, please, darling.
怎么了 你像见了鬼似的
What's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost.
当然 你算是见了鬼了
Of course, in some ways, you have.
这些丑陋幽灵般的封建残余
Hideous, redundant relics and specters, all of them.
-不 不是因为这个 -那为什么
- No, it's not that. - What?
-请给我两杯威士忌 -好的 先生
- Two whiskeys, please. - Certainly, sir.
我今晚不想说
I didn't want to tell you tonight.
什么事
What?
托尼 我怀孕了
Tony, I'm pregnant.
我的吗
Me?
-你不能确定 -我有99%的把握
- You can't be sure. - I'm 99 percent.
还有1%的不确定呢
Well, that still leaves one percent.
-和杰里米说了吗 -没有 我不敢
- Have you told Jeremy? - Not yet. I daren't.
-他给诺里斯家装了 -没错 没错
- Well, he did Knollys House. -Yes, yes.
他喜欢极了 放在了客厅里
And he adores it. He's got it in his living room.
如果还需证明我们国家发生了变化
If any further evidence were needed
这就是最好的证据
to prove that we are a changed country, then this is it.
变化太快了
It's all changed so quickly.
-短短一代人的时间 -没错
- Within a generation. - Yes.
不久前 英国政♥府♥和教会
Just 15 minutes ago, the British government and establishment
还极力反对我加入王室
were up in arms about my joining this family.
-我记得 -我是皇室的王子
- I remember. - I was a royal prince from a royal house.
我曾曾祖母是维多利亚女王
My great-great-grandmother was Queen Victoria.
我父亲是王子 我祖父是国王
My father was a prince, my grandfather was a king,
所有人都认为我配不上你
and everyone was mortified at how inappropriate I was
还有你是屈尊嫁给我
and how low you were stooping.
-我知道 -我是说 这家伙的母亲
- I know. - I mean, this fella's mother...
-别说了 -是个向上爬的势利眼
- Stop it! -...is a ghastly social climber.
他父亲是个普通的合约律师
His father's a common-or-garden contract lawyer
和一个空姐跑了
who buggered off with an airline stewardess
所有人都热烈欢呼
and everyone's throwing their hats in the air,
好像取得了什么胜利
declaring it's a victory.
还没结束呢
Not yet.
可悲
Pathetic.
快 玛格丽特 跟我来
Come on, Margaret. Now, follow me.
-快点 大家 快加入 -快过来
- Come on, everybody. Do join in. - Please come on.
-殿下 -好了
- Ma'am. - Here we go.
-迈克尔 -我来示范
- Michael. - I'll lead the way.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表