剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Too many of us have lost our way,
失去了意志与历史使命感
our will and our sense of historic purpose.
是时候重新振作 构建新一代领导层
It is time for a renewal, a new generation of leadership,
复兴美国的领导层 但我们不能孤军奋战
healing leadership, but we cannot do it alone,
所以我请求你们每一位成为先驱
and so I am asking each of you to be pioneers in this renewal,
重拾并复兴伟大的美国价值观
in this healing, in the reclaiming of great American values:
那就是自♥由♥ 宽容与机会平等
freedom, tolerance and equality of opportunity.
然后我们就可以主张
Then we can claim our position
美国在真正的自♥由♥世界的领袖地位与责任
and responsibilities as leaders of a truly free world.
天佑在座的每一位 天佑美♥利♥坚♥合众国
God bless you all, and God bless the United States of America!
谢谢大家 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-谢谢你 先生 -太棒了
- Thank you, sir. - Fantastic.
有你在 整个晚上都是值得的了
You've made this evening worthwhile.
-女士们 劳烦你们站到这边 -好的
- Ladies, if you'd like to step over here. - Sure.
英国王室到访前殖民地
When the British royal family visits a former colony,
这在美国一般都不算什么新闻
it doesn't normally make news in the US.
但当伊丽莎白女王与...
But when Queen Elizabeth dances with a former subject...
怎么了 宝贝
What's up, honey?
衣着白裙的君主与非洲领导人一起跳舞
...A white monarch with an African leader,
吸引了整个世界的注意力
the world pays attention.
对于加纳总统恩克鲁玛自己也是一样
And so too did Ghanaian leader President Nkrumah himself.
慑于手势 恩克鲁玛...
Awed by the gesture, Nkrumah...
我早上会和孩子们去格伦奥拉
I'm going to Glen Ora with the kids in the morning.
还没到周末呢
It's not the weekend yet.
他很快就成了盟友
that he was fast becoming allies...
周三了 对我来说已经是周末了
It's Wednesday. It's weekend enough for me.
别这样
Don't be like that.
别夺走我的尊严后还来告诉我什么是高贵
Don't you take away my dignity and then tell me how to be.
我只想来谢谢你而已
I just wanted to thank you, that's all.
最近几周以来 你再次成功左右了
For the second time in recent weeks, you've been instrumental
外交政策上的重要事件
in changing a significant matter of foreign policy.
一个即将投入共♥产♥主义怀抱的
And an African state that was
非洲国家转过了身
fast running into the arms of the Communists
选择继续留在西方国家阵营
has been turned around and kept in the West.
那与我有什么关系
What does that have to do with me?
既沉闷又臃肿的女王
Dreary Queen Thick-Ankles?
-什么 -迟钝陛下
- What? - Her Majestic Dullness?
无人关心的王权
The Incurious Crown?
很显然 你在伦敦的一场晚宴上
Apparently, just some of the things
所说的有关伊丽莎白女王的话
you said about her at a dinner in London,
传到了她的耳边
which then got back to Queen Elizabeth and,
并激励了她
it seems, spurred her on.
要是不这么羞辱她 她才不会违背内阁意思
Without those insults, she wouldn't have defied a Cabinet,
拿她的名声冒险 不顾一切建议访问加纳
risked her reputation and gone to Ghana, against all advice,
将恩克鲁玛总统拉回自己阵营 但她做到了
to bring President Nkrumah back on side, but she did.
玩起了跳舞的花招
Pulled off some incredible stunt with a dance.
-一切都拜你所赐 -他们准备好了
- And it's all thanks to you. - They're ready for you.
放轻松 你又不会在格伦奥拉遇见她
Relax. It's not like you'll run into her in Glen Ora.
不去格伦奥拉了
Not Glen Ora, no.
但是等我从印度和巴基斯坦
But I am due back in London
回来后还需要经过伦敦
on my way back from India and Pakistan.
那么我建议你别去白金汉宫
Then my advice would be don't go to Buckingham Palace.
-抱歉 是"乡下酒店" -没那么简单
- Sorry. "The provincial hotel." - It's not so easy.
上次我们去的时候她妹妹要办一场午宴
Her sister set up a lunch last time we were in town.
那应该会很有趣
Oh, that should be fun.
女人间的斗争 我等着听你的汇报
Catfight! I'll look forward to a full report.
走了 巴比
Come on, Bobby.
我们很快就会到达两万五千英尺的巡航高度
We will shortly be reaching a cruising altitude of 25,000 feet
我也很高兴地说
and I'm pleased to say
我们飞往伦敦的剩下路途
that we anticipate clear and calm conditions
将会非常平稳
for the rest of our flight to London.
女王陛下 此次加纳行程引发的更多国际反应
Your Majesty, some more international reactions to the Ghana trip.
-正面还是负面的 -压倒性的正面反应 陛下
- Positive or negative? - Overwhelmingly positive, ma'am.
那我就扫两眼吧
Well, just a quick look, then.
那么...
So...
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》称之为
The New York Times calls it
"非常精明的战略调整
"Shrewd strategic maneuvering,
英女王在加纳舞会上大放异彩
完美的边缘博弈范例"
an example of impeccable political brinkmanship."
澳大利亚的报纸被您为英联邦的献身
The Australian papers are very impressed
所深深折服
with your commitment to the Commonwealth
《伦敦新闻画报》
and The Illustrated London news
称之为"无与伦比的个人功绩"
call it "An outstanding personal success."
沾沾自喜并不适合你
Gloating doesn't suit you.
加纳媒体认为你是社♥会♥主♥义♥者
The Ghanaian press are calling you a socialist.
天啊
Goodness!
还有一件事
One more thing.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 肯尼迪女士
First Lady-- Mrs. Kennedy.
她怎么了
What about her?
她的办公室写信请求
Her office has written
在3月28日的午宴前
requesting a private audience with Your Majesty
与陛下进行一次私人会面
prior to lunch on the 28th of March.
为什么
Whatever for?
他们没说
Um, they didn't say.
-午宴在哪举♥行♥ -白金汉宫 陛下
- Where's the lunch? - Buckingham Palace, ma'am.
那就在温莎城♥堡♥接见她吧
Well, let's make the audience Windsor Castle.
城♥堡♥就够规格了
Sometimes only a fortress will do.
温莎城♥堡♥
Windsor Castle.
向前看
Eyes front!
保持直线
Hold your line!
靠右行军
On the right, march!
为女王护卫队让路
Make way for the Queen's Guard!
左 右 左
Left, right, left...
下午好 肯尼迪夫人
Good afternoon, Mrs. Kennedy.
这边请
This way, please.
左 右 左 右
Left, right, left, right...
这边请 肯尼迪夫人
This way, Mrs. Kennedy.
肯尼迪夫人 这边请
Mrs. Kennedy. This way, please.
肯尼迪夫人 女王陛下
Mrs. Kennedy, Your Majesty.
女王陛下 谢谢你能见我
Your Majesty. Thank you for seeing me.
肯尼迪夫人
Mrs. Kennedy.
请坐
Do sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
喝茶吗
Shall we have tea?
我请求于周五午宴前先和你私下见一面
I asked to speak to you in private ahead of our lunch on Friday
因为我得向你道歉
because I owe you an apology.
为什么
Whatever for?
我想我们都心知肚明吧
I think we both know the answer to that question.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
就在我们上次会面不久后的一个社交场合
At a social occasion, shortly after our last visit,
我发表了一些言论
I... I made some comments,
一些非常愚昧的言论
some foolish comments
我相信你也有所耳闻
which I believe got back to you.
实在没必要说这些
There really is no need for this.
你所说的
Reports that you'd said...
那些话的确传到了我这里
certain things did get back to me.
我也承认 那一刻我非常惊讶
And I'll confess to being momentarily surprised,
因为那些话与我所理解的
since they in no way reflected what I understood
我们会面的精神完全不符
to be the spirit of our meeting.
但身居此位 我学到了教训 你应该也是吧
But in this job, I've learned, as I'm sure you have too,
对任何事情都不要太在意
not to take things too seriously.
人们会因为种种原因而说不同的话
People say things for all sorts of reasons,
而那些话会被错误引用或误解
which get misquoted or misunderstood and, before you know it,
不知不觉中 话的意思就改变了
those words have turned into something quite different
然后人们就会沮丧和生气
and everyone's upset or up in arms.
我确定你并非出于恶意 亦或任何不敬之意
I'm quite sure that you meant no harm, nor disrespect.
毕竟我们对对方没有任何了解
After all, why would you? We barely know one another.
但那还是不可原谅的 所以我不会推诿
Still, it was inexcusable so I can't offer an excuse
但若您允许
but, if you'll allow me,
我想解释一下
I'd like to offer an explanation.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表