剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
In his view, the steps we've taken--
"我们演的这出戏"
The show we've put on.
我们采取的措施并不成功
The steps that we've taken haven't quite done the trick.
流言还是没有消散
The rumors still haven't gone away.
我们应该都同意不能让事态这样继续
I think we both agree it can't go on like this.
是的
No.
所以我们应该抓住这个机会
So I thought we might take this opportunity...
孩子不在身边 没有外界干扰
without the children, without distraction...
我们就互相摊牌
to lay our cards on the table...
就这一次 实话实说
and talk frankly for once...
我们需要做什么改变挽救婚姻
about what needs to change to make this marriage work.
好吧 谁先说
All right. Who goes first?
愚蠢的问题
Stupid question.
我现在可是有经验了 你先说
If I've learned one thing by now, it's that I go second.
要是我先说 我会这样开场
If I am to go first, that's where I'd start.
你的抱怨
Your complaining.
-我的抱怨 -就没停过
- My complaining? - It's incessant.
像个孩子一样嘀嘀咕咕
Whining and whingeing like a child.
你很意外吗
Are you surprised?
那些可怕的白胡子们管理着王宫
The way those god-awful mustaches that run the palace
把我当孩子
continue to infantilize me.
你要是没那么幼稚的话
If you weren't behaving like an infant--
限制我能做的事 到处指挥我
Giving me lists, instructions.
"做这个 不做那个
"Do this, don't do that,
穿这件 别穿那件 这能说 那不能说"
wear this, don't wear that, say this, not that."
还有更侮辱人的事吗
Can you imagine anything more humiliating?
有 事实上 我能想得到
Yes. As a matter of fact, I can.
过去几周里我了解到的侮辱
I've learned more about humiliation in the past few weeks
比一辈子的都多
than I hoped I would in a lifetime.
我从未觉得像过去5个月里那么孤独
I've never felt more alone than I have in the past five months.
那你觉得这是为什么
And why do you think that was?
-因为你的行为 -因为你送我走了
- Because of your behavior. -Because you sent me away.
-对 为什么呢 -我不知道 你告诉我
- Yes. And why do you think that was? - I don't know. You tell me.
因为你迷失了
Because you're lost.
你在你的角色中迷失了 不清楚自己是谁
You're lost in your role, and you're lost in yourself.
天啊
Christ!
听我说
Look...
我发现我们的婚姻
I realize this marriage
与我们两人所想的
has turned out to be something quite different
-有较大的出入 -轻描淡写
- to what we both imagined. - Understatement.
我们觉察自己处于...
And that we both find ourselves in a...
囚禁之中
Prison?
一种特别的情境中
In a situation that is unique.
我们的婚姻与众不同
Our marriage is different to any other in the country
对大家来说 出路摆在眼前
because the exit route which is open to everyone else...
离婚
Divorce?
对 离婚
Yes, divorce.
但我们不能选择
It's not an option for us.
永远都不能
Ever.
不能
No.
你的焦躁不安
This... This restlessness of yours,
是你必须克服的
it has to be a thing of the past.
我需要你克服它
It's what I need.
我们的家需要你克服它
And it's what our family needs.
王权太脆弱
The monarchy's too fragile.
你也一再告诉我 再出一桩丑闻
You keep telling me yourself, one more scandal,
在全国面前丢脸 一切就完了
one more national embarrassment and it would all be over.
所以怎样才能让你更好受
So, what would make it easier on you?
结婚 不离婚
To be in, not out.
要我付出什么
What will it take?
你在询问我的价格吗
You're asking my price?
我在问 要我付出什么
I'm asking... what it will take.
好吧
All right.
要想勉强维持这段婚姻
To make it work... to make it bearable...
我要得到那群恶心的老胡子们
I'll need the respect and acknowledgment
尊敬和认同
of the dreaded mustaches.
请别再那样称呼他们
Please stop calling them that.
等他们把胡子剃了我就不这么叫
I'll stop calling them that when they don't all have one.
停止他们的偏见和势利眼
An end to their snobbery and prejudice,
不再因我是外国人而对我嗤之以鼻
no more being sniffed at for being a foreigner
我的背景无人理解
with a background nobody understands.
用你的行为 赢得他们的尊重
You will earn their respect with your behavior.
不 不 不
No. No. No.
我只能用他们听得懂的
I will earn their respect
唯一语言来赢取尊重
with the only thing those creatures understand:
采取姿态 明白表态
a gesture, a statement.
让他们无可辩驳地
Something irrefutable that
闭上嘴 要求他们表示敬意
shuts them up and commands their respect.
现在我八岁的儿子阶级都比我高
Right now, I am currently outranked by my eight-year-old son!
当然了 因为他是王位继承人
Well, yes, of course. He's the heir to the throne.
我是他父亲 伊丽莎白
I am his father, Elizabeth.
女王很高兴在此宣布
Her Majesty the Queen has been pleased by Letters Patent
印有英国国玺之制诰
under the Great Seal of the Realm
日期注明一九五七年二月二十二日
bearing the date the 22nd of February, 1957,
授予册封
to give and to grant
爱丁堡公爵殿下
unto his Royal Highness, the Duke of Edinburgh,
大不列颠及北爱尔兰联合王国
the style and titular dignity of a prince
王子之称号♥与头衔
of the United kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
从今以后 爱丁堡公爵将受封为
The Duke of Edinburgh shall henceforth be known
菲利普亲王殿下 爱丁堡公爵
as His Royal Highness, the Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
"他是英国之子 驰名远近
"O, famous son of England, this is he.
威名遍及大海与陆地
Great by land and great by sea.
您的岛屿爱戴您
Thine island loves thee well,
伟大的水手 自始至今"
thou greatest sailor since our world began."
非常英俊 先生 谢谢
Quite marvelous, sir. Thank you.
"此时此刻 鼓声底鸣
"Now to the roll of muffled drums,
最英勇的士兵
To thee the greatest soldier comes.
箪食壶浆而迎
For this is he, O give him welcome.
他是英国之子 伟大无比
This is he, England's greatest son.
身经百战
He that gained a hundred fights,
所向披靡"
nor ever lost an English gun."
非常好看
Quite magnificent, sir.
非常好
Quite marvelous.
迈克尔 能和你说句话吗
Michael? Do you have a moment?
是 陛下
Of course, ma'am.
抱歉 有一点邋遢
Sorry it's a bit gloomy.
一点
A bit?
家里少了艾琳打理
I was never much good around the house without Eileen.
至少把壁炉燃起吧
You could have at least put the fire on.
我准备了威士忌 好吗
I've provided whiskey, all right?
还烤了些香肠 你以为你是谁 皇室吗
I've burnt some sausages. Who do you think you are, royalty?
给
Here you are.
-敬老婆和情人 -愿她们永远别相遇
- To our wives and sweethearts. - May they never meet.
你现在怎么打算 回到海军吗
What will you do now? Go back to the Navy?
不 我打算回家
No. I'm going back home.
海军就是家
The Navy is home.
另一个家
My other home.
澳大利亚
Australia.
我能去吗
Can I come?
我以为你的事全都理清了
And I thought everything was all sorted in your world.
能理清的都理清了 把自己也卖♥♥了
Well, as sorted as it can be. When you sell yourself.
她还想要小孩
She wants more children.
我告诉她
I told her the last thing
皇室已经不缺人口了
the world needs is more royal mouths to feed.
她说 "你该把这当作是第二章"
She said, "You should think of it as a second act."
什么的第二章 希腊悲剧吗
Of what? A Greek tragedy?
她母亲生涯的第二章
Of her life as a mother.
以她的立场 不无道理
That makes sense, from her perspective.
查尔斯对她来说不算儿子吧
Charles isn't a child to her, is he?
他也是王位继承者
He's also the Crown.
代表着即将接替她 取代她的人
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表