剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh, ma'am.
什么
What?
似乎他们互相认识
It seems they knew one another.
警♥察♥那里还有目击证人证明殿下
The police also have witnesses who saw His Royal Highness
去过好几次沃德先生的家 夫人
arriving at Ward's house on several occasions, ma'am.
我们不知道怎么把他们联♥系♥起来
And we were at a loss for how to link them,
但是后来发现他们都是
but then it became clear that they were both members
同一家午餐俱乐部的会员 夫人
of that same lunch club, ma'am.
现在 我担心
Now, there is some concern
是否还有其他的肖像
as to whether there are any other portraits,
更不用提所有对肖像的研究
not to mention all the studies for the portrait,
可能会误入他人之手
and that they may fall into the wrong hands.
我知道了
I see.
当然 我们会处理这个情况的 夫人
We'll manage the situation, of course, ma'am, uh...
避免泄露 阻止媒体
fight it off, hold back any press.
但是我想您应该知道这件事
But I just thought you should be aware.
谢谢 迈克尔
Yes, thank you, Michael.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
辞呈
Resignation?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
他误以为他要死了
Sent in the mistaken belief
所以递了辞呈
that his life was in immediate danger.
之后的切片检查显示肿瘤是良性的
A subsequent biopsy revealed the tumor to be benign.
但是首相因为这样那样的事情
But the Prime Minister has had a difficult few months,
度过了艰难的几个月
with one thing or another.
首相的身体还好吗 陛下
Is the Prime Minster well, Your Majesty?
给我的印象是...
The impression I get is...
不知怎的他失去了欲望
that he's lost the appetite somewhat.
陛下
Your Majesty.
什么欲望
What for?
继续下去的欲望
To go on.
陛下
Your Majesty.
首相 夫人 我们走吧
Prime Minister. Ma'am. Shall we?
你怎么样 首相
How are you, Prime Minister?
因为不用当首相感觉更好了
All the better for no longer being one.
我希望你不是来劝阻我的
I hope you haven't come to dissuade me.
情况很糟糕
The situation's quite hopeless.
我不这么觉得
That's not my understanding.
医生告诉我肿瘤是良性的
The doctors told me that the tumor was benign.
有橘子那么大
It was the size of an orange.
虽然那导致了不便和不适...
While that causes inconvenience and discomfort that largely--
我还需要长时间的疗养
I'll still require a long period of convalescence,
不适合
not be in a fit state
承担艰巨的首相的职责
to undertake the arduous duties as PM.
恐怕我辞职的决定就是最终决定了
I'm afraid my decision to resign is final.
真是令人失望 特别是在我们谈话之后
That's very disappointing, especially after our conversation.
至于应该由谁来接替我
As to who should succeed me,
作为君主您有权进行商议
as sovereign you have the prerogative to consult,
但是在我看来只有一个人选
but there's only one man, in my opinion.
-霍姆伯爵 -亚力克
- The Earl of Home. - Alec?
-我们都很喜欢他 但 -他是最合适的人选
- Yes, we're all very fond of him, but-- - He's the right man.
比我小十岁 身强体壮
A decade younger than me, steel painted as wood,
处在全盛时期的旧统治阶级
and the old governing class at its best.
我可以立刻打电♥话♥让亚力克来王宫 夫人
I would call Alec to the palace right away, ma'am.
没必要再拖了
No sense dragging things out.
那是个命令吗 麦克米伦先生
Is that an order, Mr. Macmillan?
是我的建议 夫人
It would be my advice, ma'am.
你知道吗 我当女王仅仅十年
Do you know, I've been Queen barely ten years.
在那段时间我有过三个首相
And in that time I've had three Prime Ministers.
他们都有野心
All of them ambitious men,
聪明 才华横溢
clever men, brilliant men.
没有一个坚持到任期结束
Not one has lasted the course.
不是太老 病得太重 就是太软弱
They've either been too old, too ill or too weak.
都是些当选了却有始无终的人
A confederacy of elected quitters.
陛下
Your Majesty.
滚开 白♥痴♥
Get out the bloody way, you moron!
蠢材
Pillock.
都滚开
Get out of the way.
-托尼 -亲爱的兄弟
- Tony. - Dear boy.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我可以反过来问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same question in reverse.
你在这没有做什么
What were you not doing here?
如果你没注意到的话
In case you hadn't noticed,
你妻子刚刚听取了一个
your wife has just appointed
已经不在位所以无权提供建议的人的建议
a close family chum as Prime Minister
任命了一位亲密的家族朋友
on the advice of a man who had no right to give that advice
为首相
since he was no longer in office.
不知她怎么想的
It's blown up in her face somewhat.
我们来看看她是不是还好
We came to see if she was all right.
但是她已经离开了
But she's already left.
飞奔回了苏格兰的安全之地
Bolted back to the safety of Scotland.
托尼
Tony.
所以你去哪里了 你这个神秘的家伙
So where were you, you mysterious fellow?
我听说你去了圣莫里茨
St. Moritz at one point, I heard.
是的
Yes.
有点太不小心了 下次拿我做借口就好了
That was a bit careless. Just use me next time.
我一直都会给你打掩护的 男人之间的联盟
I'd always cover for you, you know. Boys' honor and all that.
快点
Come on!
马上来
I'm coming.
操
Fuck.
真乖
Good boy.
-你在这啊 -我是想一个人静养
- Here you are. - The idea was to be alone.
你也好啊
And hello to you too.
好吧 如果你需要我...
Fine. If you want me...
我就在主屋
I'll be in the main house.
你好
Hello?
在吗
Hello?
这可真不像你
This is most unlike you.
正相反
On the contrary.
这些年我都是这样的
This is the most like me I've been in years.
我明白首相的辞职
I understand the Prime Minister's resignation
-还有其他 -不仅仅是首相
- and all that. - It's not just the Prime Minister.
还有你母亲
And your mother.
你的姐妹 孩子们
And your sister, and the children.
这一大家子
And the extended family.
教会 英联邦 还有国家
And the Church and the Commonwealth and the country.
整个不断发生的糟糕的事
The whole ghastly relentlessness of it all.
事实上它从未停止过 一分钟都没 我明白
The fact it never stops, not for a minute. I understand all that.
-你真的明白吗 -真的
- Do you really? - I do.
但是在所有的问题
But is it not possible that among all those problems
所有要逼疯你的事情中
and all those things that are driving you mad,
我们中总会有人无条件站在你身后
there are some of us who are there for you no matter what,
无论如何
come what may?
但愿如此
If only.
-那是什么意思 -就是字面上的意思
- What's that supposed to mean? - It means exactly that.
但愿如此
If only.
不要用沉默来惩罚我
Don't punish me with silence.
如果你要指控我什么 像个成年人一样说出来
If you have a charge to make, come on, be a grown-up, make it.
好
All right.
斯蒂芬·沃德
Stephen Ward.
谁
Who?
那个正骨医生
The osteopath.
那个讨厌的家伙 他怎么了
Yeah, dreadful man. What about him?
他自杀后 当搜查他的房♥子的时候
In the aftermath of his suicide, while searching his home,
警探发现了一幅他画的你的肖像
detectives found a portrait, painted by him, of you.
我不知道这件事
I have no explanation for that.
还有
There were more.
他们必须花很大的代价追踪并收回
They had to be tracked down and reacquired, at great expense.
你能想象如果被报社先拿到的话
Can you imagine what would have happened
是什么后果吗
if the newspapers had got hold of them first?
他们肯定会把这当照片发布 而不是私人画像
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表