剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
安东尼先生
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
首先 我要谢谢你们
First of all, I must thank you
在我不在的日子里依然尽职尽责
for the way in which you have all carried on without me...
也感谢拉布在我不在的时候
and for the manner in which Rab has very competently
暂时代替我的位置
stood in for me in my absence.
你们一直在
You've kept me informed of
告诉我所做的重大决定
all the major decisions that had to be taken.
这几个月来 我们还是一个团结的政♥府♥
In all these months, we have been a united government.
我们应该继续保持一个团结政♥府♥的样子
And we shall remain a united government.
但我们并不是团结的政♥府♥ 安东尼
But we're not a united government, are we, Anthony?
你坚持发动的战争
The war you insisted on
让我们分♥裂♥成了凯撒和庞贝
has left us as divided as Caesar and Pompey
整个国家陷入混乱
and the country in chaos.
石油短缺
There is no petrol in the pumps.
制铁停滞
There are no tins on the shelves.
我们的敌人们都联合起来对付我们
Our allies are aligned against us.
我们的国际声誉一落千丈
Our international reputation is in tatters.
你还真会见风使舵啊 哈罗德
How adroitly your weather vane spins, Harold.
我记得...你当初是支持这场战争的
You were for the war... as I remember.
那是在其合法的情况下
Only as long as it was legal.
你...
You...
这个骗子
liar!
骗子
Liar!
你和我一样想要发动战争
You wanted it every bit as much as I did!
如果有机会的话
You'd have torn off Nasser's scalp
你恨不得亲手撕碎纳赛尔
with your own fingernails given the chance,
夺走运河上的石油 烧毁中东
taken the oil from that canal and set the Middle East ablaze!
你已经失去了人♥民♥和党的信任
You've lost the trust of the people and of the party.
你走到尽头了
It's the end of the road.
是你故意引我走上的这条路
A road which you willingly led me down!
你要抛弃我吗
And would you abandon me?
现在
Here?
你们所有人
All of you.
好了 安东尼
Come now, Anthony...
你和我一样清楚
you know as well as I...
政♥治♥没有公平可言
there is no justice in politics.
拉塞尔斯中尉
Captain Lascelles?
帕克夫人
Mrs. Parker.
你怎么来了
What brings you here?
退休的人总得
A retired man must make friends
熟悉伦敦每个适合读书的地方
with all the good reading spots in London.
我能问问你在读什么吗
What are you reading, may I ask?
告诉我这是爱情诗吧
Tell me that it's romantic poetry.
军事历史
Military history.
拿破仑之战
The campaigns of Napoleon.
-那是你儿子吗 -是的
- Your son? - Yes.
帕克中校肯定会非常为他自豪
Lieutenant Commander Parker must be very proud.
也许吧 如果他还知道孩子们的模样
He might be. If he knew what the children looked like.
他又出差了 巡游
He's away again. On tour.
我表示同情
You have my sympathy.
我也有妻子 我知道那对你来说有多艰难
I know from my own wife how difficult that can be.
和孩子们一起被丢下好几天
Being left alone with the children for days,
有时候还会长达几周
sometimes weeks on end.
我相信牢固的婚姻肯定会克服这种难关
Well, I'm sure that strong marriages find a way through it.
恐怕我们的是撑不住了
I'm afraid it's broken ours.
我很遗憾
I am sad to hear that.
我能请求你暂时
Might I ask if you'll hold off on any
先不要发表公示或公开声明吗
instruction or public announcement just a little while longer?
我们都知道 爱丁堡公爵
As we both know, the Duke of Edinburgh
在这趟巡游中扮演着非常重要的角色
is performing important royal duties on this tour,
我们不希望报纸上曝出的丑闻
and we wouldn't want any story breaking in the newspapers
毁了他的努力
that might undermine his efforts.
或者危害到皇室婚姻
Or impugn the royal marriage.
你就是为此而来的 是吗
That's what you came here for, isn't it?
这根本不是什么巧合
This wasn't a coincidence at all.
你过来是因为你知道我会来这里
You came here because you knew it's where I'd be,
你想代表他们找我谈谈 真可悲
and you wanted to put in a word on their behalf. It's pathetic.
就算退休了 你还是他们忠诚的走狗
Still their round-the-clock lackey, even in retirement.
很抱歉打扰您 夫人
Sorry to disturb you, ma'am.
唐宁街打来电♥话♥
I've just had a call from Downing Street.
首相有急事
The Prime Minister has requested an audience,
想要找您
as a matter of urgency.
他正在火车上 下午3点抵达这里
He's on the train and will be with us by three P.M.
一号♥月台
一号♥月台 伦敦火车
Platform one, London train.
请后退
Please stand back from the edge.
艾登 艾登
Eden! Eden!
谢谢
Thank you.
艾登下台
Eden must go!
当然了 我征求过第二人的意见
Of course, I asked for second opinions.
也征求过第三任的意见
I asked for third opinions.
我请求他们让我继续坚持下去
I implored them to let me carry on.
但是恐怕医生们的看法都完全一致
But I'm afraid the doctors were of one voice, one mind.
我应该更关心个人身体健康 放下国家...
The time has come to put my health above the country...
并...
and to...
向您提出辞职
To offer you my resignation.
我很抱歉 如果我...
I'm sorry if I, uh...
让你失望了
disappointed you.
我有说你让我失望了吗
Did I suggest that you had?
没有 但是...
No, but I...
我觉得你会这样想
I think you thought it.
我
I...
我确实觉得开战的决定有些欠妥
I did think that the decision to go to war was rushed.
你对议院撒谎的事也让我不悦
And I was sorry to see you lie to the House, when you told them
你说你对以色列的企图一无所知
that you had no prior knowledge of the Israelis' intentions.
我们都知道事实并非如此
We both know that to be untrue.
尽管不该这样
But, wrong though it was...
但我很同情你
I did have sympathy for you.
这整件事中
To have waited in the wings
你等了很久 一直耐心而忠诚地
for so long and to have supported a great man
支持着温斯顿这样的好人
like Winston so patiently, so loyally.
最终等到了机会
And then to finally have your
能够坐到他的位置
opportunity to measure yourself against him.
无所作为
To do nothing is
往往是最简单的选择
often the best course of action...
但我亲身体验过 那种感觉有多糟糕
but I know from personal experience how frustrating it can be.
无为之辈无法创造历史
History was not made by those who did nothing.
因此我觉得这也正常
So, I suppose it's only natural that
志向远大 胸藏韬略的人
ambitious men, driven men...
必然渴望载入史册
want to go down in history.
或是迎接历史性的陨落
Or make history by going down.
我觉得如今之计
I do think the time has come
只能告诉女王陛下
where we have no option but to tell Her Majesty
帕克夫妇离婚的事
about the Parker divorce,
也要提醒她
and to warn her that regardless
无论爱丁堡公爵是否无辜
of how blameless the Duke of Edinburgh is
此事一旦公开
or isn't in the matter,
报纸会进行报道 而舆♥论♥会不可避免地
that newspapers will be newspapers, and questions will now
对于王室婚姻的状态提出疑问
inevitably be asked about the state of the royal marriage.
看来你很不安 迈克尔
I sense trepidation, Michael.
如果你希望的话 我可以自己处理
If you'd rather, I can always handle it myself.
不必 我会处理好
No, I'll take care of this...
在火车上
and try to find a moment
我会找机会跟女王陛下提及
on the train to mention it to Her Majesty.
祝你好运 迈克尔
Good luck, Michael.
打扰了 陛下
Sorry to disturb you, ma'am.
索尔兹伯里勋爵发来电报
A telegram arrived from Lord Salisbury,
最终的推荐结果是 由麦克米兰先生
and the recommendation is that Sir Anthony's successor
接替安东尼先生的职位
should be Mr. Macmillan.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表