剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Philip?
沃夫斯戈登城♥堡♥ 德国 1934年
你不是真的穿的像去参加葬礼似的
You're not really going to fly him to school
坐飞机送他去学校吧
dressed for a funeral?
当然
Of course.
以备不时之需
One might as well be dressed for the inevitable.
如果我们安全着陆 我会换掉的
If we land safely, I'll change.
她是你姐
She's your sister!
回见
See you soon.
是的 我是希腊人
Uh, yes, I'm Greek.
走吧 咱们速战速决
Come along. Let's get this over with.
我们为什么要这么做 我讨厌坐飞机
Why did we do this? I hate flying.
我们应该坐火车的
We should have gone by train.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
没事的 看着我
It's fine. Look at me.
-没事的 只是气流 -是的
- It's all right. It's just air. - Yes.
-真美 -冻死了
- It's beautiful! - It's freezing!
为什么我不能待在德国
Why couldn't I have stayed in Germany...
在那里的学校上学
and gone to school there?
因为父亲觉得你在一个天才门下求学
Because Father thought it very important
是非常重要的
that you be educated by a genius.
因为哈恩博士是犹太人 不能待在德国
And since Dr. Hahn is a Jew, staying in Germany was impossible.
好吧
Fine.
但为什么这天才要选择苏格兰
But why did the genius choose Scotland?
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
-那是谁 -某个外国人
- Who's that? - Some foreigner.
-你叫什么名字 -菲利普
- What's your name? - Philip.
菲利普什么
Philip what?
就是菲利普
It's just Philip.
继续工作吧
Hey. Back to work.
菲利普 走
Philip! Come along!
殿下
Your Royal Highness!
伦敦机场的重要一日开始于
The big day began at London Airport,
爱丁堡公爵决定亲自开飞机
where the Duke of Edinburgh surprised Prince Charles
送查尔斯王子到学校
with the decision to fly him to school.
这可真是一种特别现代的去上学的方式
This is the really modern way to go to school.
在这个对我们未来国王最重要的日子
By airplane, piloted by your father,
由自己的父亲亲自开飞机送行
on this most important day for our future king.
-欢迎 -亲爱的哈恩博士
- Welcome! - My dear Dr. Hahn.
-欢迎回家 先生 -很高兴回来
- Welcome home, sir. - It's good to be back.
坦南特先生 查尔斯年级的负责人
Mr. Tennant, the head of Charles's year.
-殿下 -很高兴见到你
- Your Royal Highness. - Pleasure.
-早上好 孩子们 -早上好 先生
- Good morning, boys! - Good morning, sir.
-殿下 欢迎您 -谢谢
- Your Royal Highness. Welcome. - Thank you.
你知道你父亲在这所学校倾注了很多心血
You know this school runs in your father's blood.
他是这里的第一批学生
He was one of the first pupils here.
他帮助建立了这个地方
He helped build the place.
是的 那堵墙就是我建的
I did, I built that wall.
是啊 从你父亲的那个时代♥开♥始有一点点改变
Yes. Things have changed a little since your father's time.
但都不是什么重要的事
But not the important things.
原则依旧不变
The principles remain unchanged.
-很好 你没有变软弱 -没有
- Yeah, good. You haven't gone soft. - No.
不想让他在什么奢华的酒店里变得没有男子气概
Don't want him mollycoddled in some luxury hotel.
这边请 查尔斯王子
This way, Prince Charles!
你准备好面对这么艰难的挑战了吗
Are you ready for how tough it is?
在离家这么远的地方上学是什么感受 先生
How do you feel being far away, sir?
好了 谢谢
All right. Good. Thank you.
这对他好吗 先生
Is this good for him, sir?
这所学校适合他吗
Is this the right school for him?
这是你父亲的宿舍
This was your father's dormitory.
我们专门把他的旧床位留给你了
We've even given you his old bed.
-你们好 孩子们 -早上好 先生
- Hello, boys. - Morning, sir.
这是西蒙·哈珀 先生 宿舍管♥理♥员♥
Simon Harper, sir, dormitory guardian.
西蒙会教你规矩 照顾你的
Simon will teach you the rules and look after you.
我们给了您靠窗的位置 殿下
We've given you the window, Your Royal Highness.
不 不 不要那么叫他 就叫查尔斯就行
No, no. Don't call him that. It's just Charles.
是的 先生 查尔斯
Yes, sir. Charles.
谢谢 你们真好心
Thank you. That's awfully kind.
这是戈德斯
This is Geddes.
查尔斯
Charles.
这是吉克森
This is Gilkinson.
记忆如潮水般涌来 是吗 先生
Memories flooding back, sir?
是的
Yes.
希望是愉快的回忆
Happy ones, I hope.
这是格里菲斯
This is Griffiths.
最愉快的回忆 那是谁
The happiest. Who's that?
皇家密探
The royal detective.
王宫坚持要这么做 防止媒体骚扰
The palace insisted. In case of press intrusion.
重点是要让他学会照顾自己
The whole point is the boy learns to fend for himself.
别担心 我们知道我们要做什么
Don't worry. We know what's expected of us.
公爵毫不犹豫就为查尔斯王子报名参加了
The Duke wasted no time before signing Prince Charles up
戈登斯敦声名狼藉的年度挑战
to Gordonstoun's infamous Annual Challenge,
这个在荒凉的苏格兰高地
notorious for testing endurance and determination
以测验耐心和决心而臭名昭著的挑战
in the inhospitable Scottish Highlands.
在戈登斯敦
At Gordonstoun,
适应力和学术表现同样重要
fitness is valued just as highly as academic excellence.
通过他们繁重的身体锻炼体制
The prince is sure to be put through his paces
王子一定会通过考验
by their grueling physical regime.
这绝对是能让我们的小王子
This is surely the place to make our young prince
成长为一个准备好服务于国家的男人
into a man ready to serve his country.
关不上 坏掉了
It doesn't close. The thing's broken.
-雨都进来了 -边框坏了 笨蛋
- The rain's getting in. - The frame's broken, idiot.
-你在干什么 -把床移开
- Now what are you doing? - Moving the bed.
-移回去 -但是床单都湿了
- Put it back! - But the sheets are getting wet.
移回去 要不我就记你违纪
Put it back or I'll put you on report.
关灯
Lights out!
快点 要迟到了
Come on, we're going to be late.
快点
Faster!
快点 伙计们
Come on, lads.
-快走 -快点 我们赶紧做完
- Push out. - Hurry up! Let's get it over with!
-别挡路 -走
- Out of my way. - Let's go!
快点
Hurry up!
起来 殿下
Get up! Your Royal Highness.
快点
Move.
怎么了
What's wrong?
冻死了
It's freezing.
等你洗冷水澡的时候再说吧 快走
Wait until you've had your cold shower! Come on!
再来一圈 继续
One more lap. Come on!
好 开洗
Right. Come on then!
快走
Move!
走吧
Come on.
下来
Hey! Get down here!
这个没的选 是你分配到的工作
This isn't optional. It's your assigned work project.
这是体力劳动
It's manual labor.
如果哈恩想重建这个地方
If Hahn wants this place rebuilt,
他应该雇人来干
he ought to pay the staff to do it.
雇人
Staff...
你觉得你比我们强吗
Do you think you're better than us?
实际上 我知道我就是比你们强
Actually, I know I am.
-去望风 这一定很有趣 -是啊
- Keep a lookout. Oi. This will be good. - Will do.
什么欧洲的杂种
Some mongrel European count?
实际上 是王子
It's prince, actually.
我们知道你很多事
We know all about your lot.
你的姐♥妹♥们♥都是纳粹
Your sisters are all Nazis.
你♥爸♥把你扔到这来
And your father's washed his hands of you
这样就可以和他的妓♥女♥一起待在巴黎了
so he can be with his whore in Paris.
是摩纳哥
Uh... It's Monaco.
你妈有心理缺陷
Your mother's a mental defective,
被关在某个精神病院里
locked away in some asylum.
你谁都不是 你要去把你的工作完成
You're no one, and you're going to do the work.
为什么 因为我他妈就是这么说的
Why? Because I bloody well say so.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表