剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Well, let's just say that I learned very early on
凡事都不是理所当然的道理
that it's wise not to take things for granted.
你说到了你的家庭
You're referring to your family.
他们是怎样在革命中离开希腊的
How they had to leave Greece in the revolution.
你的祖父被枪击了 而你的父亲逃走了
Your grandfather was shot, your father fled to avoid being shot.
是的 没错
Yes. Correct.
你看 关于你
Well, you see, there's so much
民众还有很多事不了解
that people don't really know about you.
我向你保证这些都被美化了
I can assure you it's all been rather embellished.
-真♥相♥其实挺无聊的 -无聊
- The truth is really quite dull. - Dull?
你怎样在一个装橙子的箱子里逃离科孚岛的
How you personally fled Corfu in an orange crate?
然后是流亡中的童年 一直在迁徙
And then a childhood in exile, always on the move.
"流亡"这个字眼太强烈 太情绪化了
"Exile" is too strong a word, too emotional.
每个人都是这样 你只是得习惯
It's just how it was for everyone. You just got on with it.
但那并不容易
But it can't have been easy.
你不认为流亡造成的创伤
Was the trauma of being in exile
造成了你母亲的疾病吗
what brought on your mother's illness, do you think?
什么疾病
What illness?
我掌握的信息是她经历过崩溃
Well, the information I have is that she suffered a breakdown.
她肯定不好过
Things weren't easy for her.
但她过来了
But she got on with it.
但她被带走了 带到了一个机构
But she was taken away, wasn't she? To an institution.
然后你父亲立即抛弃了家庭
Then your father promptly abandoned the family,
跟他的情人私奔了
ran off with his mistress?
我不知道你读过什么
I don't know what you've been reading
或者跟谁谈过
or who you've been speaking to,
但我的父母在他们每个孩子的成长中
but both my mother and my father played very active roles
都扮演了非常积极的角色
in all their children's lives.
你在你父亲人生的最后六年里
It isn't true you didn't see
都没见过他 这是不是真的
your father for the last six years of his life?
如果我们还想做朋友 我们真的应该谈下一个话题了
If we're to remain friends, we really should move on.
好吧
All right.
我能问问你的教育吗
May I ask you about your education?
先生
Sir.
先生
Sir.
-教育怎么了 -那也很不平凡
- What about it? - That was pretty unusual, too.
我在英国念了寄宿学校
I went to boarding school in Britain.
我不觉得这有什么不平凡
I don't see what's unusual about that.
念了一段时间
For a while,
但之后你就被送去一个德国的学校了
but then you were taken out and sent to school in Germany.
因为我的姐姐们在那里
Because my sisters lived there.
-你的纳粹姐姐们 -天哪
- Your Nazi sisters. - Oh, Christ.
有一个姐姐嫁的人还是希♥特♥勒♥的密友
One of whom was married to a close personal friend of Hitler's.
我在德国的学校只读了不到一年
I was at school in Germany for less than a year
然后就返回英国了
before I returned to the United Kingdom.
你的重点在哪里
What point are you trying to make here?
我认为我的立场已经很明显了
I think it's pretty clear which side I was on.
我在战争中的战绩使其不言自明
My record in the war speaks for itself.
我只是说你的背景
I'm simply saying your background
比人们想像中的
is so much more interesting
还要更加有趣和复杂
and complex than people might imagine.
-他们会想像吗 -我认为人们都很好奇
- Do they imagine anything? - I think people are curious.
这个引人注目的帅气男人
Here is this striking, handsome man,
与世界上最有名的女人并肩
walking beside the most famous woman in the world.
他是谁
Who is he?
我不想让谁失望
Well, I hate to disappoint...
但他其实就是个普通的男人
but he really is just a normal man
外表看起来
in what, from the outside,
可能过着奇怪的生活
probably looks like rather a strange life,
但在内心里 其实与别人没什么不一样
but from the inside, really is no different to anyone else's.
我不认为你有什么方面与别人一样
I don't think there's anything about you that's like anyone else.
你小时候便成为了孤儿
From a young age, you were effectively orphaned,
你最爱的姐姐 塞西尔
your favorite sister, Cecile,
亦是纳粹 死于空难
also a Nazi, died in a plane crash--
我觉得我们应该聊聊别的了
I really think we should move on now.
这些事对人能有怎样的影响
What kind of impact does that have on a man?
这种创伤
That's the kind of trauma
绝对会对你自己的孩子
that will doubtless have a bearing on how
和未来英格兰国王产生一定影响
your own children and the future King of England are brought up.
够了
That's enough.
我觉得人们有权
I think people have a right
了解自己的领导者 不是吗
to know about their leaders, don't you?
特别是那些无法通过
Especially ones that can't be thrown out
自♥由♥公正选举下台的
with free and fair elections.
不要再让我被自负冲昏头脑
Don't ever let my vanity get the better of me again.
上帝啊
Christ!
上帝啊
Christ!
肯辛顿8953号♥ 你好
Kensington 8953. Hello?
我们见过
We met...
几次
a few times...
在...不同的地点
in... various locations.
后来 他...和我说了他的工作
Afterwards, he'd... tell me about his job.
他的公♥司♥
The company he keeps.
他没提过自己有妻子
He didn't mention a wife.
或者孩子
Or children.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
如果你真的感到抱歉 想帮助我...
If you are really sorry and want to make my life easier...
当然了
Of course.
我们需要你们做出正式声明
We will need you to make an official statement
并向法庭呈交证据
and give evidence in court.
我不能这么做 我会失去我的工作 名声
I can't do that. I would lose my job, my reputation.
-法律需要这样 -不
- I'm afraid that's what the law requires. - No!
不
No.
那你今天
So you telephoned me
打电♥话♥给我 同意来这里是为了什么
and agreed to come here today for what, precisely?
给我的噩梦增添色彩吗
To put color into my nightmares?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的线人告诉我
My sources now tell me
帕克太太今天带了一名
Mrs. Parker has gone as far as bringing a waitress
周四午餐俱乐部的女服务生去见离婚律师
from the Thursday Lunch Club to see her divorce lawyer.
我打听到这个服务生没有提供
I gather the waitress has not provided hard evidence
确切的证据 只有一些说辞
on this occasion, just hearsay.
但是还是很险
Though we're obviously getting close.
这事情不能再发展下去了 马丁
This cannot be allowed to go one single step further, Martin.
是的
No.
如果帕克太太成功离婚
If Mrs. Parker succeeds in getting her divorce,
报纸肯定会对帕克中校
the newspapers would make the not unreasonable assumption
所做的事横加猜测
that anything that Lieutenant Commander Parker has done,
爱丁堡公爵也会受到波及
the Duke of Edinburgh has done, too.
我们可不想听到
We do not want words like
关于"不忠"和"离婚"的词
"Infidelity" and "Divorce" swirling around.
是的
No.
不管这个指控有没有根据
Whether there is any truth in the allegations or not,
都会动摇皇室婚姻
it would shatter the integrity of the royal marriage...
危害到君主制
and jeopardize the entire monarchy.
有什么主意吗
Any ideas?
稍息 稍息
Stand easy. Stand easy.
好了 我们的正事办完了
Right, our grown-up duties are done.
奥林匹克正式开幕
The Olympics are officially up and running,
也就是说 先生们
which means, gentlemen,
我们可以继续我们的要是 巡游
we can now get on with the important business at hand: our tour!
我们距离归家还有九周
We have nine weeks between now and our arrival home.
在此期间
In that time,
我们将会去造访英联邦最遥远的地方
we will be visiting the remotest parts of the Commonwealth,
我很高兴地宣布 在此期间
but I'm delighted to say that during that time,
没有记者会跟着我们
we will be without reporters.
没有摄像师会跟着我们
We will be without photographers.
没有全世界在盯着我们
We will be out of the world's eye!
在此情况下 迈克尔有个建议
And with that in mind, Michael's got a suggestion.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you. Right, gentlemen.
我有个不寻常的提议
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表