剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
安 这是什么
Now, Anne, what's this?
-企鹅 -很好
- A penguin. - Very good.
查尔斯
And, Charles,
你觉得现在谁身边都是企鹅
who do you suppose is surrounded by penguins at the moment?
-爸爸 -没错
- Daddy. - Yes, that's right.
因为他在南极洲 他要从那里
That's because he's in the Antarctic, and from there,
去南设得兰群岛
he goes to the South Shetland Islands,
然后他再去福克兰群岛
then he goes on to the Falkland Islands.
然后他再一路去这里 阿森松岛
And then he goes all the way up here, to Ascension Island.
这些都是英国海外领土
All these are British Overseas Territories,
必须偶尔去那里探访
and they have to be visited every once in a while,
这样他们才不会觉得遭到忽视或遗忘
so they don't feel neglected or forgotten,
不会产生分♥裂♥独♥立♥这种愚蠢的想法
and don't get any silly ideas like becoming independent.
-好了 刷牙了吗 -嗯
- Right, brushed your teeth? - Yes.
-祷告做了吗 -嗯
- Good. Have you said your prayers? - Yes.
-很好 晚安吧 -晚安 妈妈
- Jolly good. Right. Night-night. - Night-night, Mommy.
去吧 孩子们
Come along, children.
我们可以在孩子们床头挂一副
Oh, we might put a picture of the Duke of Edinburgh
爱丁堡公爵的画像 这样他回来后他们能认得他
by the children's bed, so they recognize him when he gets back.
这个年纪 五个月对他们来说太长了
Five months is a long time at that age.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
-那是什么 -殿下送来的 夫人
- Oh, what's that? - From His Royal Highness, ma'am.
皇室巡游的录像
Footage from the Royal Tour.
真好
How nice.
我们下次看电影的时候可以看
We might watch that instead of our next film.
谨以此告知迈克·帕克中校和太太因婚姻破裂和感情不和准备离婚
由于帕克中校在皇室任职 我们明白此举会对皇室造成的影响
然而我是代表我的当事人起诉离婚 谨此告知 避免不必要的麻烦
K3742
Kensington 3742.
汤米
Tommy.
"里斯本"
首相在牙买♥♥加三周后回过
The Prime Minister returns after three weeks in Jamaica.
他来了
And here he is now!
谢谢 谢谢 很高兴能回来
Thank you. Thank you. It's wonderful to be back amongst you.
如你们所知...我出国是为了调理身体
As you know, I, uh... I went away to concentrate on my health.
现在我已经恢复健康 能继续工作
I'm now fully fit to resume my duties.
谢谢
Thank you.
-安静点 你们俩坐下 -快开始了
- Quiet, everyone. Sit down you two. - It's starting.
-查尔斯 亲爱的 -他还寄了一封短♥信♥
- Charles, come on, darling. - Now, he's sent some notes
和录像一起 我念出来吧
to accompany the footage, so I'll read aloud.
"大家好"
"Hello, all of you!"
你好
Hello!
-爸爸 你好 -爸爸 你好
- "Hello, Daddy!" - Hello, Daddy!
"我能想象出你们
"I can picture you all perfectly,
坐在那里希望能看到黑泻湖的生物
sitting there wishing it was Creature from the Black Lagoon.
然后 这只是无聊的我到达..."
But instead, this is just boring old me arriving..."
-企鹅 -那不是爸爸吧
- Penguins! - That's not Daddy, is it?
"到达乔治王岛"
"...at King George Island..."
快看
Look!
"离南极洲一百英里的地方"
"...A hundred miles off the coast of Antarctica..."
-爸爸来了 -那是爸爸吗
- There's your daddy. - Is that Daddy?
"坐在古鲸鱼的白色骨头上
"...and nestled between the white bones of ancient whales.
我们结交了一些新朋友 迈克喜欢重拳的"
Here we've made some new friends, and Mike was rather smitten."
-它们好温顺 -他留胡子了
- Look how tame they are. - He's got a beard!
没错 他们都留了胡子
Yes, yes. They're all growing beards.
让他们看上去贼兮兮的
It makes them look a bit shifty.
别这样说 他看上去像是一个冒险家
Oh, no, don't say that. It makes him look like an explorer.
-那是什么 -真有趣 妈妈
- What's that? - This is very funny, Mommy.
"我们还装了一些标志
Um, "We've even installed some signage
白金汉宫
这样就能找到回家的路了"
so we can find our way home."
白金汉宫 真不错 我喜欢
Oh, Buckingham Palace! Oh, that's good. I like that.
"不过离得有点远"
"It's a bit of a commute to the office, though."
"幸运的是 我们找到了一些伙伴
"Luckily, we found some friends for company,
英国狩猎航♥空♥勘测队
the British Hunting Aerosurvey teams,
他们是非常棒的网球同伴"
who make excellent tennis companions."
看 他们都在玩网球 真傻
Oh, look. They're all playing tennis. Isn't that silly?
上帝啊
Goodness me!
"你们肯定不知道哈士奇
"Now, some things about huskies that you never knew.
眼睛的颜色是不一样的
They have eyes of different colors."
-就像凯撒 -妈妈
- Oh, like the Kaiser. - Oh, Mommy.
"但是一般它们非常非常喜欢网球"
"But most of all, they really, really like tennis balls."
看得出来
Yes, we can see that.
"它们的爪子能让它们不会在冰上滑倒"
"And they have claws to ensure they don't slip on the ice."
看 菲利就坐在上面
Oh, look, now, Philip's on one.
"企鹅和海豹加入了
"Joining our family of animals are the penguins...
我们的大家族 向你们表达爱意
and seals, who send their love to you all.
我也是
As do I.
爱你们的爸爸
Your loving papa...
和丈夫
and husband.
菲利普"
Philip."
早上好
Good morning.
汤米
Tommy?
陛下
Your Majesty.
我还以为你正在过舒适的退休生活呢
I thought you were supposed to be in happy retirement.
-是的 夫人 -那你为什么会来这里
- I am, ma'am. - Then what on earth are you doing here?
天啊 你要不是特别想念这个地方
Oh, dear. Either you missed the place more than you could bear,
那真是
which would be--
-太惨了 -是的
- Tragic. - Yes.
或者出了很严重的问题 叫你来帮忙的
Or there's a serious problem, and you've been called in to help.
是的 只是和阿迪恩中校有些例行事务 夫人
Yep. Just a routine matter with Colonel Adeane, ma'am.
他如果派了皇家用车接你 那绝对不是例行事务
It's hardly routine if he sent one of the royal cars.
事实上 那是我的车
Well, in actual fact, that's my car.
我们给了你一辆车
We gave you a car?
是的 夫人 作为临别赠礼
You did, ma'am. As part of the farewell package.
司机应该不是吧
Not the driver too, surely?
司机也是
The driver too.
-是我送的吗 -我想是的
- Was that me? - I believe so.
你在我们心里永远占有
Well, you've always held a very special place
重要的一席地 汤米
in all of our hearts, Tommy.
我得走了
Anyway, I must go.
去温莎吗 夫人
Windsor, ma'am?
不 桑德灵汉姆宫
No, Sandringham.
迈克尔重新安排了日程 给了我几天空闲时间
Michael's re-arranged things to give me a couple of days off.
好的
Quite right.
你把这件事交给我是正确的 迈克尔
You did well to bring this to me, Michael.
我侍奉过三代
I've served three generations
皇室家庭 四代君王
of the royal family, four monarchs...
做过很多保护他们的事
and done a good many things to protect them,
大多都是他们自己造成的
mostly from themselves,
但这是我第一次为了维护王室
but this is the first time I shall endeavor
而要去拯救他人的婚姻
to save someone else's marriage in order to safeguard the Crown.
我们并不关心
Not that we give a fig about
帕克夫妇和他们的幸福 你要明白
the Parkers or their happiness, you understand.
根本不关心 汤米
Not a fig, Tommy.
亲爱的 菲利普
Dear Philip...
亲爱的菲利普
我无法形容我们看你寄回来的影片有多高兴
I cannot tell you how much we enjoyed watching the film you sent.
很高兴能再次看到你
It was lovely to set eyes on you again.
孩子们看到那些鲸鱼和企鹅都非常惊喜
And the children were very impressed by the whales and penguins.
我觉得你穿着你的捕鲸服
You looked very handsome, I thought,
非常帅气
in your whaling outfit,
留的胡子也是
and hirsute, too.
菲利普亲启
"我永远忘不了我奶奶是怎么和我说
"...and I can never forget what my grandmother said to me
嫁给一个有小胡子的男人会怎么样"
about being married to a man with a beard."
她写道 不过不行
She goes on, but actually no,
我不会念出来的
I'm not going to repeat that bit.
得了吧 别扫兴
Oh, come on. Don't be a spoilsport.
给我
Come on!
上帝啊
Bloody hell!
我想我们可以确定殿下回去以后
I think we can safely say a very, very warm welcome
将会受到非常热烈的欢迎
awaits His Royal Highness's return.
你去哪儿了
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表