剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
你们每周有
You have your weekly private
只有你们两个人的会面
audience in which the two of you are alone.
认真地观察他 仔细地听他讲话
Observe him carefully. Listen to him closely.
细致解读你的内阁
Read your cabinet minutes... minutely.
说出你的想法
Speak your mind.
好 不过我不应该那样做
Yes, well, I'm not really supposed to do that.
即使是以国♥家♥安♥全♥的名义
Even if it's in the interests of national security?
好吧
All right. Fine.
我会看着他的
I'll keep an eye on him.
认真地
Carefully.
仔细地
Closely.
细致地
Minutely.
多谢晚餐
Thank you for supper.
你会让我知道的 对吧
You... You will let me know, won't you,
我可以帮你
when I can take care of
给你派些能干的人
all this and send you someone really good?
什么
What?
-吃的 -怎么了
- The food. - What's wrong with it?
这是幼儿园吃的
It belongs in a nursery.
热食都弄成了凉菜
Everything that should've been hot was cold.
该煮软的都嚼不动
Everything that should've been soft was hard.
我没留意 也不在乎
I've neither noticed or cared.
说实话 迪基 随年纪和地位增长
And frankly, Dickie, the older and grander you get,
你也会越来越像个普通人
the more common you become.
-你有和菲利普联♥系♥吗 -菲利普还好吗
- Have you heard from Philip? - How's Philip?
没有 没他的消息
No, no, not a word.
-他在那很忙碌的 -那当然
- They will be keeping him busy. - Oh, yes, of course.
你的伴侣有着不羁的灵魂
You married a wild spirit.
我们都一样
We both did.
试图驯服只是徒劳
Trying to tame them is no use.
在印度那时候 一切都在我眼皮底下发生
There were times in India, it was all right under my nose,
她偏选了尼赫鲁
with Nehru of all people, my opposite number.
没什么比那更羞辱人了
The humiliation could not have been more complete.
我当然考虑过一刀两断
Of course I considered ending it.
但我又想到 生活会变得多么无单调可悲
And then I imagined how thin and how poor life would be.
我发现 当你真心爱慕一个人
And I realized that when you really adore someone...
像你我这样 无可救药的爱慕
as fully and as hopelessly as I think you and I do...
你会无限妥协
you put up with anything.
剧名是什么
What's the play?
我说了剧吗 我意思是芭蕾
Did I say play? I meant ballet.
我该说皇家芭蕾舞会
Well, I should say Royal Ballet.
我们授予了他们特许 所以我真必须去
We've just given them a charter, so I really do have to go.
《吉赛尔》
It's Giselle.
不就是加林娜·乌兰诺娃演出的
Oh, isn't that Galina Ulanova?
俄♥国♥芭蕾舞星
-是的 -你真幸运
- Yes. - Lucky you.
据说她非常了不起
They say she's quite the thing.
-是吗 -是这么听说的
- Do they? - That's what they say.
他们问您是否想会见乌兰诺娃小姐
They're wondering if you'd like now to meet Miss Ulanova, ma'am.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
我准备了茶 女王陛下是否...
I've prepared some tea. Would Her Majesty like...?
我毕生
All my life
崇尚和平
I've been a man of peace.
为和平而工作
Working for peace,
为和平而奋斗 为和平而协商
striving for peace, negotiating for peace.
除了和平 我别无他想
I could not be other, even if I wished.
虽然我们在中东地区
And even though we are faced
苏伊士运河
面对暴君的
with an illegal act of plunder
非法掠夺行为
by a dangerous tyrant in the Middle East,
机密
以色列可能对埃及发动全面进攻
我国及其他众国的民生也备受威胁
which threatens our livelihood and that of many nations,
我仍坚持寻求和平解决途径
I am determined to find a peaceful solution.
边界
-陛下 -首相
- Your Majesty. - Prime Minister.
事件发展十分快速
Events are unfolding at great speed.
请坐 首相
Do sit down, Prime Minister.
今天清晨
In the early hours of this morning,
以色列军队在西奈半岛
the Israeli army launched an attack into Egyptian territory,
向埃及领土发动攻击
the Sinai Peninsula,
目前快速接近苏伊士运河中
and is rapidly approaching the Suez Canal.
埃及军方已组织动员反击部队
The Egyptian army has mobilized a retaliatory force
即将发动反击
and is about to engage.
陛下的政♥府♥已经向
Her Majesty's government has now issued a deadline
以色列和埃及
to both Israel and Egypt
发出休战最后期限
to halt all acts of war...
并且要求允许英法军队
and to allow Anglo-French forces into the country
进入当地维和
to preserve the peace.
以色列表示 只要埃及也同意
The Israelis have expressed a willingness to comply
他们将愿意配合 只可惜
if the Egyptians do, but alas...
纳赛尔总统依旧拒绝
President Nasser has thus far refused.
最后期限是什么时候
When does the deadline expire?
明天上午 陛下
Tomorrow morning, ma'am.
那么你认为下一步该如何
And the next step, in your view, would be?
进行军事干预 陛下
Military intervention, ma'am.
-发动战争 -是的
- War? - Indeed.
为维持和平而战
But to keep the peace.
这是正确的做法 陛下
It is the correct thing to do, ma'am.
纳赛尔把世界局势的稳定当作赌博游戏
Nasser is playing roulette with the stability of the whole world.
感谢你的说明
Thank you for your explanation.
你走之前 我有一两个问题
Before you go, I do have one or two questions.
你提到以色列发动攻击时
When you mentioned that the Israelis had launched an attack,
似乎毫不惊讶
you didn't seem surprised.
我为什么要惊讶
Why would I seem surprised?
除非是我弄错
Unless I'm mistaken,
以色列向来主张
the Israeli position has always been
绝不主动
that they would, under no circumstances,
发动全面攻击
launch a full-scale attack by themselves
因为害怕受到外交孤立
for fear of diplomatic isolation.
但他们却这么做了
And yet they've gone on to do precisely that,
这表明他们改变了心意
indicating that either they changed their mind,
或者是 背后存在某种共谋
or... there'd been some kind of collusion.
我们有吗
Have we?
我们有什么
Have we... what?
私下与以色列共谋
Colluded with Israel?
任何形式上的
In any way?
六天前
Six days ago...
本政♥府♥与法国和以色列的
this government met with representatives
政♥府♥代表在巴黎近郊的
of the French and Israeli governments in a small village
小村庄里会面
on the outskirts of Paris,
现场签订了一份文件
where a document was signed.
《塞夫勒协议》
The Sèvres Protocol.
概述了相互合作 对埃及采取攻势的策略
Which outlines plans for a coordinated offensive against Egypt,
以色列军队会在
whereby the Israeli army would
苏伊士运河附近攻击埃及军
attack the Egyptian army near the Suez Canal,
借此允许英法军队介入干预
thus allowing the intervention of Anglo-French forces.
还有谁知情
Who else knows about this?
某些内阁成员
Individual members of Cabinet.
-资深成员 -但国会不知情
- Senior members. - But not Parliament?
-对 -联♥合♥国♥也不知情
- No. - Or the United Nations?
什么时候开始
When does all this begin?
明天开始空袭
Airstrikes begin tomorrow.
-你不给他们多点时间 -不 陛下
- You don't want to give it more time? - No, ma'am.
正确做法就是斩钉截铁 强势行动
The right thing to do is to go in now, and to go in hard.
墨索里尼的事我说对了
I was right about Mussolini.
希♥特♥勒♥我也说对了 这家伙我也不会看错
I was right about Hitler, and I am right about this fella.
我能得到您的支持吗
Do I have your support?
君主永远支持首相
The Prime Minister always has the Sovereign's support.
陛下
Majesty.
阿门
Amen.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表