剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Thank you.
皮科克先生 主管学业
Mr. Peacock, the head of our studies.
你好 很高兴见到你
How do you do? Good to see you.
终于 B小队
And finally, Team B.
我觉得我们应该开始了
Well, I think we should start the presentation.
再等10分钟
Ten more minutes.
当然
Of course.
查尔斯
Charles?
查尔斯
Charles?
查尔斯
Charles?
好了 好了 开始吧
Right! That's it. Let's begin.
谢谢 谢谢 十分感谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much!
很荣幸能在这里
Well, it's a great joy to be here
看到这么多快乐
and a great pleasure to see so many happy,
健康 帅气的脸
healthy, handsome faces.
年度挑战是独特的测验
The Annual Challenge is a unique test.
在完成它的过程中 所有参与者
In completing it, all participants
都会显示出强大的品格 耐力
will have shown great character, stamina,
最重要的...
and most of all...
是他 他去哪了
It's him. Where's he been?
最重要的 是勇气
...and most of all, courage.
戈登斯敦的风气
The ethos at Gordonstoun
就是相比个人更看重集体
is to embrace the community over the individual,
相比明星人员更看重整支队伍
the team over the star.
所以我很荣幸
And so it gives me great pleasure
颁发这个独特的奖杯
to present this wonderful trophy,
爱丁堡公爵杯 给获胜的队伍
the Duke of Edinburgh Cup, to the winning team,
我想是C小队
which I believe is Team C.
由西蒙·哈珀带队
Led by Simon Harper.
不要坐在那 孩子 过来领奖
Well, don't just sit there, boy! Come and collect it!
恭喜 干得漂亮
Congratulations. Good work.
很好 好小伙 干得漂亮
Well done! Good lad! Well done!
我想让你知道 如果你因为
I want you to know, if you're feeling bad
今天挑战完成的情况而感觉糟糕的话
about where you finished in that challenge today...
对我来说这是不重要的
it's of no consequence to me.
我知道这些
I understand that these sorts of
体能测试对你来说没那么简单
physical tests don't come naturally to you.
但是你展示出很大的勇气
But you showed great courage
和决心
and determination.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
不管你有没有感到羞愧 我向你保证
Whatever shame you may or may not be feeling, I can assure you
和我在你的年纪所感受到的羞愧程度想比
it's nothing compared to the shame I felt at your age,
都不值一提
over something I did.
对我最喜欢的姐姐所做的事
To my favorite sister.
塞西尔 她讨厌坐飞机
Cecile. She hated flying.
十分厌恶和害怕
Loathed it, terrified of it.
她总在坐飞机时穿黑衣服 像参加自己的葬礼
She always dressed in black when she flew, for her own funeral.
总之 我想说的是
Anyway, the point is that
库尔特·哈恩和那所学校让我振作起来
Kurt Hahn and that school put me back together,
让我变得强大 查尔斯...
toughened me up. Charles...
那种痛苦...
The pain...
挣扎是一种礼物 查尔斯
The struggle is a gift, Charles.
在这个时刻你应该深挖
This is the moment you have to dig deep.
你现在下了功夫 以后就不会因此而挣扎
You put the work in now and you won't struggle in the future.
但是你得坚强点 孩子
But you've got to toughen up a little, boy,
为以后你要面对的事
for what is ahead of you.
别担心 只是气流
Don't worry about it! It's just air!
我知道你还有很大的潜力 查尔斯
I know there's more in you, Charles.
你得坚强点 你会找到的
You've got to be strong, and you've got to find it.
只是气流
It's just air!
-让他到后面来 -别这么软弱
- Get him back here! - Don't be so weak!
别他妈这么软弱
Don't be so bloody weak!
查尔斯 没事的
Charles, it's all right.
-出去 滚出去 -查尔斯
- Out! Get out! - Charles!
没事的
It's all right.
风力抬升...
Winds are picking up...
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
亲爱的安妮 我最喜欢的小姑娘过得如何啊
Darling Anne! How's my favorite little girl?
-快点 爸爸 -我来了 我来了
- Faster, Daddy! - I'm coming, I'm coming!
谢谢
Thank you.
你肯定饿了 想让我给你做个三明治吗
You must be hungry. Like me to make you a sandwich?
好 谢谢 你好 马丁
Yes, please. Hello, Martin!
查尔斯王子继续在戈登斯敦待了五年
之后他形容那里是
"在坐牢"和"完全是地狱"
当他自己当了父亲以后
他送自己的孩子上了伊顿公学
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表