剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
放开
Get off!
滚开
Get off!
这里
Here!
自己坐下
Sit yourself down.
是吉姆先动手的
Jim threw the first punch.
我知道这不公正
Mnh-mnh. I understand injustice.
我们都是被放逐的人
We're both exiles.
都是受害者 我理解你的愤怒
Both victims and I understand your anger.
但是从现在看来
But on its current path,
世界会充满愤怒 不久后就会毁灭了
the world will fill with anger and soon will be destroyed.
所以在这里 远离那些疯狂 我们要建立一种新的方式
So here, away from the madness, we must build a new way.
新的学校 新的哲学 新的风气
A new school. A new philosophy. A new ethos.
世界需要救世主
The world needs saviors.
一代卓越的
A generation of remarkable young men
把愤怒至于脑后
who have put fury behind them,
拥抱他们的痛苦和斗争的年轻人
who embrace their pain and their struggle.
所有人都要迈向未知的世界
All men must step into the unknown.
在那里 只有那里
There, only there,
随着仇恨和愤怒的覆灭
in the annihilation of hate and anger,
自我是我们的救赎
and ego, is our salvation.
我不能待在这 他们都是疯子 彻底疯了
I can't stay here. They're all mad. Completely mad.
路易斯表哥的婚礼在你期中假的时候举♥行♥
Cousin Louis' wedding falls in your half-term.
唐想坐飞机去
Don wants to fly.
我告诉他我不去了
I'll tell him I won't go
你可以回来和我待着 在德国
and you can come and stay with me, in Germany.
-就我们两个 -也许吧
- Just the two of us? - Probably.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我没告诉你 我在期待着
I didn't tell you. I'm expecting.
期待什么
Expecting what?
-一个小家伙 -又一个
- A little one. - A-again?
不要这样 古堡需要人气
Don't be like that. Castles need to be filled.
希♥特♥勒♥鼓励我们
And Herr Hitler is encouraging us to have
尽可能的多生孩子
as many children as we can.
随着德国的壮大 会需要更多的士兵
As Germany grows, she will need more soldiers.
人呢
Hello?
还在吗
Hello?
笨蛋
Idiot!
我想来这里
I thought I would come up here
看看你在这里过得怎么样
and see how you were settling in.
你有交朋友吗
Have you made friends?
一个吧 我想
One. I think.
虽然有时候我很难理解他说的是什么
Although, it's quite hard to understand what he says sometimes.
是 我听说他们还接收一些本地的孩子
Yes, I hear they've let some local boys in.
查尔斯
Charles.
虽然我和你父亲关系很亲近
Even though I am close to your father,
但我不是你父亲
I am not your father.
因为你认为会让他难过
Things you feel you cannot show him
而不能展现给他或者告诉他的事...
or tell him because you feel they might upset him...
-是的 先生 -甚至让他失望
- Yes, sir. - Or even disappoint him...
那些事你都可以跟我说
Those are the things you can say to me,
我会守口如瓶的
safe in the knowledge
他们不会从任何人的口中知道你对我说的话
that they will never be repeated to anyone else.
地球上的任何一个人都不会知道
Anyone else on earth.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
查尔斯 如果你在这里不开心 你一定要告诉我
Charles, if you're not happy here, you must tell me
我会解决的
and I will take care of it.
呆子
Dumbo!
你在这做什么 怎么还没有换晚宴要穿的衣服
What are you doing in here? Why aren't you dressed for dinner?
-我需要和你谈谈 -谈什么
- I need to talk to you. - What about?
你能把门关上吗
Could you close the door?
我决定
I've made the decision to take
把查尔斯接出戈登斯敦 带他回家
Charles out of Gordonstoun and bring him home.
随你怎么决定 他就待在那
Decide what you like. He's staying there.
迪基刚刚告诉我他在那里很不开心
Dickie's just reported his unhappiness to me.
迪基是个什么都不懂的多管闲事的笨蛋
Dickie's a meddling, interfering fool who knows nothing.
他能看出来一个孩子不开心
Well, he knows an unhappy child when he sees one.
人人都说查尔斯不开心
And by all accounts, Charles is wretched.
他从他醒来到他入睡
He's tormented from the moment that he wakes up
都饱受折磨
to the moment that he goes to sleep.
你知道他怎么形容那个地方吗
Do you know what he calls the place?
"人间地狱 穿苏格兰短裙的科迪兹"
"Hell on earth, Colditz with kilts."
-我不想谈这个 -必须谈
- I don't want to debate this. - Well, you have to.
并不仅仅因为他是你儿子 还因为他是未来的国王
And not just because he's your son. Because he's the future king.
被欺凌的孩子一辈子都有创伤
Bullied children are scarred for life.
有创伤的孩子会成长为毁坏性的成年人
And scarred children make destroyed adults.
你和我都同意
You and I had an agreement.
同意我们在这段婚姻中
A deal that ensured there would be
达到某种程度的平等
some level of equality between us in the marriage.
让查尔斯去戈登斯敦上学是我的决定 别进来
It's my decision Charles go to Gordonstoun-- not now!
对于我们其他的孩子来说是没什么的
And that would be fine, for all our other children.
但是查尔斯是未来的王
But Charles is the future of the Crown.
以王冠和他母亲的名义
And in the name of the Crown and as his mother,
我决定把查尔斯接出戈登斯敦 带他回家
I have decided to take him out of Gordonstoun and bring him home,
去伊顿公学 温莎 去他应该去的地方
to Eton, to Windsor, where he belongs.
你不能总是拿王冠说事
You can't always fall back on the Crown.
是的 我能 并且我也会这么做
Oh, yes, I can. And I will.
那你最好记住你对我的承诺
Then you would do well to remember the promises you made to me.
还有你不遵守承诺的话会对王权造成的影响
And the consequence breaking those might have on the Crown.
查尔斯的教育
Charles's education...
由我负责
is my responsibility.
你的责任就是履行你的诺言
Yours is to honor your word...
留住你的丈夫
and keep your husband.
-查尔斯 -你好 先生
- Charles. - Hello, sir.
你在为年度挑战做准备吗
Are you preparing for the Annual Challenge?
是的
I am.
今年的奖将由爱丁堡公爵颁发
The Duke of Edinburgh is giving the prize this year.
我知道
I know.
他和我说了很多
He's spoken to me a great deal
挑战的意义
about the significance of the Challenge.
挑战是这所学校的一大传统
The Challenge is one of this school's great traditions,
但是是很艰苦的
but it is arduous.
你觉得我做不来
You don't think I'm up to it.
身体耐力只是培养自主的一种方式
Physical endurance is only one path to self-determination.
鉴于你的身份 在这 在学校
You have your own particular challenge here
你要面临你自己特殊的挑战
at this school given who you are.
你父亲当时也很挣扎
Your father struggled, too.
他面对的另一种困难
He had difficulties of a different kind.
很大的困难 巨大的痛苦
Great difficulties, great pain.
但他从未放弃 之后
But he never gave up, and then,
在帮助之下 他赢了
with help, he prevailed.
我想我还是想参加挑战 先生
I think I would still like to do the Challenge, sir.
我觉得我父亲期待我这么做
I think my father expects it.
快
Move!
-快点 孩子们 快 -拉我一把
- Come on, boys! Let's go! - Give me a hand up!
-快 -继续
- Come on! - Go on!
-往上拉 -就要到了
- Pull up! - Almost there.
快 拉我上去
Come on. Help me up!
上来
Get up here!
你觉得我就这么算了吗
Did you think I was going to let it go?
-拉我上去 -菲利普
- Help me up! - Philip!
-你还好吗 吉姆 -那一下真狠
- Are you all right, Jim? - Serves him right!
我不指望你能和每个人都好好相处
I don't expect you to get on with everyone.
我希望我的所有学生
What I do expect of all my pupils
都有着柏拉图式的理想
is to conform with Platonic ideals--
争论但不争吵 争吵但不猜疑
to argue without quarreling, to quarrel without suspecting,
-猜疑但不诋毁 -先生
- to suspect without slandering. - Sir--
你的詹姆斯得完成额外的建造任务
You and James will have extra building duties.
-你们一起把正门建起来 -请听一下我的辩解
- You can work on the main gate together. - Look, in my defense--
我认为我们都看到了
I think we've all seen
你是怎么维护自己的了
how you act in your defense.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表