剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我们在上帝见证之下齐聚一堂
We are gathered together here in the sight of God
在大家面前
and in the face of this congregation
见证这个男人和这个女人走入光荣的婚姻
to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony.
这乃是上帝在人类未犯罪时所建立
Instituted of God in the time of man's innocency,
象征了
signifying unto us
基♥督♥和祂的教会之间的神秘结合
the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church.
因此绝不容等闲视之
Therefore, it is not by any to be enterprised,
当做儿戏
nor taken in hand, unadvisedly, lightly or wantonly,
以求满足人类的肉体欲望
to satisfy men's carnal lusts and appetites,
像野兽一样什么都不懂
like brute beasts that understand nothing.
而要恭敬谨慎 深思熟虑 认真严肃
But reverently, discreetly, advisedly,
怀着对上帝的畏惧
soberly and in the fear of God.
充分尊重上帝建立婚姻制度的用意
Duly considering the causes for which matrimony was ordained.
太棒了 谢谢你
That's absolutely charming. Thank you very much.
非常好 很有活力 谢谢
Very, very fresh. Full of vitality, thank you.
等我们准备好就再拍一张 然后...
And we're going to do another one when we're ready, and...
科林 下巴往下一点 再往下一点
Colin, chin down a little bit. Very much down a little bit.
谢谢 大家看向我 拍
Thank you. To me, everyone, and flash.
-敬新郎新娘 -敬新郎新娘
- The bride and groom! - The bride and groom.
婚礼真可怕
Bloody awful things, weddings.
-特别压抑 -当然除非你是主角
- Dreadfully upsetting. - Unless it's one's own, of course.
又一对情侣要建起自己的围城
Another couple off to build a castle.
放下铁门 拉起吊桥
Lower the portcullis. Pull up the drawbridge.
-什么 什么意思 -夫妻都会这样
- What? How do you mean? - Couples do that, don't they?
他们会自成一体 我们只能看到他们的背影
They turn to each other, and all we see is their backs.
我该怎么办 比利
So, what am I to do, Billy?
显然已经没人愿意要我了
No one wants to take me on, apparently.
我让人望而却步
I'm too daunting a prospect.
我可以试试
I could give it a go.
别傻了 你是我的朋友
Don't be silly, you're a friend.
这不是寻找丈夫时
Yes, but isn't that the first quality
需要符合的首要条件吗
one should look for in a husband?
以前 人们从不会这样迷茫
In the olden days, people weren't confused.
结婚都是为了某些理由
People married for sensible reasons.
婚姻代表财产兼并
Marriage was a consolidation of assets.
还有些其他原因
Also of other things.
友谊 价值
Of friendship and values.
未来
Outlooks.
我们能培养出上好的赛马 生一堆孩子
We'd breed derby winners, have an army of children...
-比利 -我知道那些限制
- Billy... - Look, and I'd know the ropes.
我知道那些规则 你的家人都认识我
I know the rules. Your family all know me,
我觉得他们不会反对
and I think are not averse.
-他们很喜欢你 -我对你也是
- Oh, they adore you. - And I you.
永远
Always have.
毕竟我是你的老忠实
I'm your Old Faithful, after all.
妈妈那天说了一件很有意思的事
Mummy said something interesting the other day.
她说婚姻的
She said that the first
前十年只是序曲
ten years of marriage are just an overture.
前十年总会出现冲突
That there's often a crisis at ten years,
然后你得想办法解决
but then you work it out and settle in...
这时候才算是真正进入主题
and it's only then that it really gets into its stride.
你觉得我们就是这种情况吗
Do you suppose that's what's happened to us?
有可能
Possibly.
我在想 也许我们今年
I was thinking, perhaps we should have
应该举办一个盛大的周年宴会
a big anniversary party this year.
庆祝进入正题
To celebrate hitting our stride.
好的
All right.
喂
Yes?
好 是玛格丽特
All right. It's Margaret.
怎么样
So how was it?
不知为什么让我
It somehow managed to lift the spirits
想要用同样的办法自杀算了
and make one want to kill oneself in equal measure.
好不容易才到的
Took forever to get there.
-妈妈简直是个噩梦 -是吗
- Mummy was a nightmare. - Was she?
幸好他们派了一辆直升飞机把我们送回来
Mercifully, they sent a helicopter to bring us back.
我突然之间产生了一种
And I have this horrible feeling that somewhere,
很可怕的感觉
in the middle of it all...
我同意自己结婚
I agreed to get married myself.
什么
What?
-和谁 -比利·华♥莱♥士♥
- To whom? - Billy Wallace.
上帝啊
Goodness!
恭喜你 比利·华♥莱♥士♥
Congratulations! Billy Wallace.
上帝啊
Oh, Christ!
如果我要答应
So if I were to accept,
你这算是允许了吗
it would be a yes from you?
当然了
Yes, of course.
绝对允许
An emphatic yes.
菲利普和我在讨论要为我们十周年纪念日
And Philip and I were just discussing having a party
举办一场宴会
for our tenth wedding anniversary,
你和比利可以
and you and Billy could
趁此机会宣布婚讯
use the occasion to announce your engagement,
如果你们想的话
if you wanted.
这个主意不错
That's a nice idea.
那就这么定了
Well, that's settled then.
-谢谢你 -没事 晚安 玛格丽特
- Thank you. - My pleasure. Goodnight, Margaret.
"贝里尔"
也许你该解释一下为什么
...perhaps you'd explain why it is
这些卫星一直绕着地球转
that the satellite keeps on circling the Earth
而不是飞向太空或者掉到地上
instead of either flying off into space or dropping to the ground.
我可不敢说
I'm not sure how I feel
我能接受一个俄♥罗♥斯♥星球绕着地球...
about a Russian satellite circling the Earth...
在我们头上飞 它在上面干什么
just above our heads. What's it doing up there?
估计是在提供
Notionally, it's providing information
地球外界大气层的密度
about the density of the Earth's upper atmosphere.
当然了 更黑暗的目的是为了向所有人
Of course its darker purpose is to demonstrate to everyone
彰显俄♥罗♥斯♥的军事实力
the extent of Russian military power
和科学技术
and technical capacity.
发射这颗卫星的火箭
The same rocket that launched this satellite
也能用来将核弹弹头
is capable of firing a nuclear warhead
精准发射到敌方领土
into enemy territory with pinpoint accuracy.
想象一下这会对美国造成怎样的影响
Imagine the effect this will have on the Americans.
如果我猜的没错 肯定会引发强烈的自我怀疑
A great crisis of self-doubt, if I'm not very much mistaken.
我们必须抓住这个机会帮助美国
We must seize this opportunity to help the Americans
齐心协力应对俄♥罗♥斯♥的威胁
and work together in a joint effort to meet the Russian threat.
这是修复
That is the way to repair
英美关系的好机会 您也知道
Anglo-American relations, which, as you know,
苏伊士运河危机已经让我们的关系岌岌可危
have deteriorated terribly due to the Suez Crisis.
没错 你知道的 战后他们说艾森...
Quite. You know, after the war they said Eisen...
我下定决心要修复我们
I am absolutely determined to restore the special relationship
两国之间的特殊关系
that exists between our two countries.
我们之间的紧密联♥系♥
We're bound by so much
可不止是语言 还有共有的历史
more than just language and shared history.
这算是某种婚姻了
It's a kind of marriage.
就像其他婚姻一样 会历经沉浮
As in any marriage, there'll be ups and downs,
但我们必须努力让事情回归正轨
but one must work to get things back on track.
他们说聆听非常重要
They say that listening's important.
在任何婚姻中都是如此
In any marriage.
这是说 我们通过这颗卫星能获取
Does that mean that we can learn just as much
和俄♥国♥一样多的信息吗
from this satellite as the Russians?
我们要怎么做
And how are we going to do this?
我觉得司机应该先送我
I think the driver should drop me first,
然后再把你送去车站
then take you on to the station.
或者我也可以等你
Or I could wait.
我觉得那样不明智
I don't think that would be wise.
为什么 你要跟他待多久
Why? How long do you need with him?
一天 或者两天
A day. Maybe two.
这是最后一次 我发誓
It's the last time, I promise.
-别发那些你无法做到的誓 -不会的
- Don't make promises you cannot keep. - No.
我下定决心结束它 是时候了
I'm determined to end it. It's time.
-现在你是首相了 -是的没错
- Now that you're Prime Minister. - Yes, it is.
一 二 三 照
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表