剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
I had nothing else planned.
谢谢
Thank you.
是否该扪心自问...
君主制是否已经丧失了其魔力
-我又想了个主意 -太好了
- I've had another thought. - Super.
应该说是个怪点子
A rather heretical thought.
我是从沃尔特·白芝浩说关于
I got the idea from something Walter Bagehot said
皇室第一要务中得到的启发
about the first duty of royalty being to inspire.
女王仿佛脱离了讲稿就说不出完整的句子
君主制不会长久 更不会发展
女王现在必须要召集...
你们好
Hello.
旅途还愉快吧 陛下
I trust you had a safe journey, Your Majesty.
-非常愉快 -很高兴回来
- Yes, very lovely. - Good to be back.
希望等下天色亮一些
Well, let's hope it brightens up later.
很准 陛下
Good shot, ma'am.
《国民评论》 《国民评论》
National and English Review! National and English Review!
谢谢 《国民评论》两先令
Thank you. Two shillings for National and English Review.
谢谢 先生 早上好
Thank you, sir. Morning.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, madam.
《国民评论》 两先令 谢谢
National and English Review. Two shillings, thank you very much.
《国民评论》
给 先生 谢谢 两先令
There we go, sir. Thank you very much. Two shillings.
批判女王和君主制
贵族批评女王
贵族批判
我知道了
I see.
好
Right.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
抱歉打扰了 陛下 殿下
Sorry to disturb, Your Majesty, Your Royal Highness.
我只是想说
Just to say it might be
今天早上最好还是不要看报纸了
worth avoiding certain newspapers this morning.
怎么了 你妹妹又做了什么
Why? What's your sister done now?
和玛格丽特公主没有关系
Nothing to do with Princess Margaret, sir.
是一篇奥尔特灵厄姆勋爵写的文章
It's an article written by Lord Altrincham.
没听说过这个人 你呢
Never heard of him. You?
发表在他自己的刊物
Taken originally from his own publication...
《国民评论》
The National and English Review.
也没听说过
Never heard of that, either.
有好几家报纸
Which several newspapers
也进行了跟踪报道 多多少少
have chosen to run, partially or in full.
怎么样的文章
What kind of article?
是一篇很有批判性的文章 陛下
It's quite a critical article, ma'am.
自命不凡君主说她"自负"且"亲民"
谁给他的权利
What gives him the right?
和我说实话 妈妈
Tell me honestly, Mommy...
你是不是也有点同意他说的话
is there any part of you that agrees with him?
当然不是
Certainly not.
不是因为我是你妈妈
And that's not just your mother saying that.
皇宫新闻秘书一小时前打电♥话♥给我说
The palace press secretary called me an hour ago to say
不仅大部分公民并不同意奥尔特灵厄姆的话
the vast majority of the country not only disagrees with Altrincham
还觉得此人极其下作
but is disgusted by him.
这是一个无关紧要的人
It's an irrelevant article
发表在一篇无关紧要的刊物上的无关紧要的文章
written by an irrelevant man for an irrelevant publication...
有人看只是因为现在是八月 大家都放假了
only picked up because it's August, people are on holiday,
政♥府♥休假 没什么好说的
government is in recess, and there's nothing to write about.
今天有百分之八十五的公民都反对他
Today, 85% of the country is against him.
到了明天就会有百分之九十五
By tomorrow, it will be 95%.
这家伙会希望自己从未来到过这个世界
That man's going to wish he'd never been born.
-叛徒 -懦夫
- Traitor! - Coward!
不好意思
Excuse me!
不好意思 谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
不好意思 不好意思 谢谢
Excuse me. Excuse me. Thank you.
我要你们来是因为一个小时之前我接到了
I asked you to come because I had a phone call an hour ago
一个制片人的电♥话♥
from a television producer,
邀请我今天下午去录影
inviting me to record an interview this afternoon.
什么节目
Which program?
《影响力》 和罗宾·戴一起
Impact. With Robin Day.
不是戴就好了
I wish it weren't Day.
我们都希望不是戴 他很吓人
We all wish it weren't Day, he's terrifying.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
是戴才能体现出其中价值
The fact that it's Day is what makes it valuable.
你们觉得这不会是一个陷阱吧
You don't think I'm walking into a trap?
你写了那篇文章的时候就走进陷阱了
You walked into the trap when you wrote the article.
现在你是全英国最讨人厌的人
Now you're the most unloved individual in Britain.
讽刺的是 只有戴能帮你
Ironically, Day is the one person who could help you.
为什么 你也见过他怎么采访的
Why? You've seen how he interviews people.
他简直肢解了他们 把他们撕成了碎片
He dismembers them. Tears them to shreds.
是的 但是你得在他的审问下保持冷静
Yes, but keep your cool under his scrutiny...
礼貌 尊重 充满智慧地说明你的想法
make your case politely, respectfully, intelligently.
这也许能让人们回心转意
It could turn people around.
英国独♥立♥电视新闻台
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-奥特林厄姆勋爵 你好吗 -你好吗
- Lord Altrincham. How do you do? - How do you do?
-走吧 -好的
- Shall we? - Yes.
这边走 谢谢你能前来
This way. Thank you for coming.
不客气 离开始还有多长时间
Not at all. How long do we have until we start?
我们马上去化个妆 差不多十分钟后开始
We'll pop into makeup quickly. We should start in ten minutes.
英国独♥立♥电视台
-在这里 请自便 -好的
- Just here, if you will. - Right.
-桌上的水请随意喝 -谢谢
- Help yourself to water. - Thank you.
应该不会过太久的
Shouldn't be too long.
-一切就绪 -一切就绪
- All good? - All good.
他准备好了 先生
He's standing by, sir.
-他准备好了吗 -准备好了
- And he's prepared? - Ready as he can be.
让我们开始吧
Let's make a start.
你知道这一切是怎么运作的吧
You've been told how all this works?
现在录制 今晚播出
Recording now, transmission tonight?
-演播室待命 -是的 谢谢你
- Stand by, studio. - Yes. Thank you.
五 四 三
Five, four, three...
今晚 我们请来了一个
Tonight, we have a man who,
最近上镜频繁
because of press activity in recent days,
不需要我介绍的人 奥特林厄姆勋爵
probably needs no introduction. Lord Altrincham.
就在短短几天时间里
In the space of just a few days,
他作为出版商 在他的期刊上发表的
his inflammatory and deeply personal attacks on the Queen,
对女王充满煽动性和攻击性的言论
in a periodical of which he is also publisher,
已经成为了眼下最令人关注的话题
have become the most pressing issue of the day
并且导致了某种程度上的宪制危机
and caused something of a constitutional crisis.
因此 我想先问奥特林厄姆勋爵
So, I'd like to begin by
一个简单的问题
asking Lord Altrincham a simple question.
作为国家领袖
She's our head of state,
她被全世界关爱 尊重 和崇拜
loved, respected and admired around the world,
所以你为什么要如此恨她呢
so why do you hate her so very much?
我不恨她
I... I don't.
那为什么要如此批评她呢
Then why criticize her like this?
这就像是问一个艺术批评家为什么要批评艺术
That's like asking an art critic why he criticizes art.
我是个充满热情的君主主义者
I'm a passionate monarchist
我相信君主立宪制
who believes constitutional
是英国最伟大的发明
monarchy is Britain's greatest invention.
真的吗
Do you, indeed?
是真的 我相信君主制带来了明确的制度
Yes, I do. I believe that monarchy provides clarity.
一位象征性的国家领袖 凌驾在政客们之上
A symbolic head of state, transcending the self-serving interests
他们以自我为中心 自私自利
of the egocentric and self-motivated politicians
会上台 也会下台
who go in and out of office,
就像李尔王的妙语 "像月亮的阴晴圆缺"
who, as King Lear wonderfully says, "Ebb and flow by the moon."
当君主制处于最健康的状态时
But when working at its best,
能超越这些东西 让社会团结一致
monarchy can rise above such matters and unify a society.
它能给国家奠定基调 成为国家的化身
It can set the tone and become the embodiment of the nation,
国民性的化身
of national character.
但问题是 目前这个制度运作得并不好
But the problem is, at the moment, it's-- It's not doing that.
在你看来这个制度非常不好
It's doing very little right, as far as you're concerned.
不 不是的
No, that's not true.
你想让女王殿下拥有超人类的能力
You would like to see Her Majesty endowed with superhuman powers.
表现的自然一点不算什么超人类的能力
It's not superhuman to be a little spontaneous.
从你的文章来看 你希望女王
Judging from your article, you'd like the Queen to have
拥有智者的品质
the qualities of a wit,
你想让她变成一个更好的演说家 电视名人
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表