剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
but leave I must and fly to Melbourne to open the Olympics there,
我必须得表现得体
where I must generally behave myself,
握握手 剪剪缎带
shake a few hands, cut a few ribbons. -
我向你们保证 到时候会非常无聊
It will be hell, I can assure you.
我会数着还有多少分钟
And I will be counting the minutes
你们才会再来接我
until you come and pick me up again
我们才能继续我们的伟大冒险
and we can continue our great adventure.
与此同时 你们也要管好自己
Now, in the meantime, behave yourselves,
坚持锻炼
keep fit...
不要喝那么多啤酒
and don't drink all the bloody beer.
说的太好了 长官
Well said, sir.
干得漂亮 小伙子们
Well done, boys.
干得漂亮 男子汉们
Well done, big men.
非常精彩 非常感谢你们
Good stuff. Thank you very much.
干得漂亮 干得漂亮 干得漂亮
Well done. Well done. Well done.
苏伊士运河的事情 太令人沮丧了
It's so depressing, this Suez business.
英国被羞辱 在苏伊士运河危机上英国惨败
那就别读这些新闻
Well, don't read about it then.
我停不下来 他们到底在想什么
I can't help myself. What were they thinking?
-我们看看这份日程吧 -这会让我开心吗
- Shall we look at this schedule? - Will that cheer me up?
估计不会
Probably not, no.
我尽我可能划掉一些要做的事情
I've been stripping things out wherever I can,
但日程还是很紧
but it's still pretty hectic.
我们将先去访问一个北部地方的铀矿场
We start with a uranium mine visit in the Northern Territory.
-好耶 -悉尼的农业游♥行♥
- Yippee. - Agricultural parades in Sydney,
然后去堪培拉
then over to a British Empire
参加大英帝国退伍军人联盟的一场会议
Service League conference in Canberra.
最后是在总督府的花♥园♥派对
And finally garden parties at Government House.
-真让人开心 -不过
- Joy. - But...
我已经写了一篇演讲稿
I've come up with a stock speech
你要像八哥一样把它背熟
which you can memorize like a mynah bird
然后完成每个步骤
and deliver each step of the way.
澳大利亚
Australia.
这个名字本身就能让人联想到关于进步
The name itself conjures up such romantic images of progress,
壮志和机遇的浪漫场景
ambition and possibility.
人们说 任何一个伟大国家的标志
It is said that the mark of any great nation is the journey
就是它走向光荣的道路
it has endured on its path to glory.
澳大利亚走了怎样的一条道路啊
And what a journey Australia has taken.
我懂了 那个是熔炉
Oh, I see. So that's the smelter.
从早先的欧洲探险家在你们的海岸登陆开始
From those early European explorers who landed at your shores,
你们经受了巨大的困难和危机
you've endured great hardship and crisis.
不那么独♥立♥思维的国家会畏缩不前
Less independently-minded nations would've faltered,
向母国寻求帮助
sought support from the parent nation...
直到这对他们的治理变得不可或缺
once so integral to their governance.
但是澳大利亚稳步前进
But Australia forged onwards.
就像它崎岖 甚至恶劣的自然风光
Like its rugged and, at times, unforgiving landscape,
澳大利亚展示了真正的力量和气概
Australia showed true strength, true mettle.
你们令人钦佩地发展了
You have admirably developed
你们生活和文化中的每个分支
every branch of your life and culture...
而且只用了两百年
and in just 200 years,
就成长成了一个独特和独♥立♥的文明
have grown into a unique and individual civilization,
对此 我肯定 澳大利亚会
which, I am sure, will rank
排在世界上最伟大的几个国家里
among the greatest that the world has seen.
澳大利亚
Australia!
-演讲很精彩 -谢谢你
- Excellent speech. - Good man.
她叫海伦·金
Her name's Helen King.
二十九岁 给《时代日报》写稿
Twenty-nine years old, writes for The Age,
是当地非常著名的报纸
one of the most prominent newspapers here.
她想和你见面
She's asked to meet you.
那就见吧
Let's meet her.
为什么
What for?
采访
An interview.
我以为我们已经决定不接受采访了的
Oh, I thought we'd decided no interviews.
我们是决定了 但在她的情况下
We did, but in her case,
我感觉我被打动了 想要做出一次例外
I find myself moved to make an exception.
-你看到她望向我的样子了吗 -是的
- You saw the way she was looking at me? -Yes.
你不会认为那是我的错觉吧
You don't think I'm being delusional?
绅士的雷达什么的
Gentleman's radar and all that.
没有
No.
更别说她还跟踪采访了
Not to mention the way
我们这次巡游的每一步 绝对不...
she's followed us every step of the tour. No...
我认为我们能安全地假定
I think we can safely assume
这位是朋友 不是敌人
this one's a friend, not an enemy.
汽车载着英国王子殿下
The car carrying His Royal Highness,
爱丁堡公爵
the Duke of Edinburgh,
在墨尔本这个愉快的下午
makes its way out onto the splendid red track here
开向华丽的红色跑道
on this pleasant afternoon in Melbourne.
公众们热情高涨
The crowds are ecstatic as they get their
他们第一次看到了公爵
first glimpse of the Duke,
据报道
who is reported to be
公爵非常享受这次的澳大利亚之旅
greatly enjoying his time here in Australia.
现在 时间差不多了
And now we're nearly there
公爵站上了主席台
as the Duke takes his place in the Royal Box.
我宣布 第十六届现代奥林匹克运动会
I declare open the Olympic Games of Melbourne...
墨尔本奥♥运♥会 开幕
celebrating the 16th Olympiad of the modern era.
他看上去很开心
He looks happy.
就这一次
For once.
公爵面带微笑 接收着雷鸣般的掌声
The Duke smiles as thunderous applause
和成百数千的欢呼
and thousands of cheers...
-是的 很开心 -激动的观众们的声音
- Yes. Very happy. - ...from the excited spectators
回响在充满人群的体育场
reverberates around the crowded stadium.
你应该感谢我 那是我的注意
You can thank me for that. It was my idea.
我就知道让他一个人出风头是个好点子
I always knew it was a good idea to let him shine. Alone.
多么壮丽的时刻啊
What a magnificent moment.
谢谢你 妈妈
Yes, thank you, Mommy.
古希腊时期 奥♥运♥会是由
In ancient Greece, the beginning of the Games
归巢的信鸽来揭开序幕
was heralded by the homing of the pigeons,
这也沿用至今
and so too today.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-好了 -好了
- Yes. - Yes.
-帕克夫人 这边请 -好
- Mrs. Parker. This way. - Yes.
在这等我
Wait here.
帕克夫人 有什么能帮忙的吗
Mrs. Parker. How can I help?
我想和我丈夫分开 能离婚更好
I'd like to separate from my husband. Better still, divorce.
恕我这么问 原因为何
Do you mind me asking, on what grounds?
因为我从来见不到他
The fact I never see him.
无法见面并不构成离婚合法条件
Absence isn't a legal ground for divorce.
疏于照料呢
Neglect?
恐怕不行 只能是这三项之一
Nor that, I'm afraid. You're going to need one of the big three:
通奸 非理性行为 或精神失常
Adultery, unreasonable behavior or insanity.
通奸肯定是有的
I'm quite sure there has been adultery.
那么我们需要证据
We will need evidence.
这有点困难
That won't be easy.
他职业的缘故
Because of his job.
-迈克受雇于爱丁堡公爵 -哪方面工作
- Mike works for the Duke of Edinburgh. - In what capacity?
是他的私人秘书
His private secretary.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
他也是他最亲近的朋友 他俩形影不离
He's also his closest friend. They're virtually inseparable.
你想清楚了吗
Are you really sure about this?
离婚会让女人变得孤立无援
A divorce can leave a woman quite isolated.
如果你再坚持一会 或许会好转
Maybe things will get better if you stick it out.
我认为这样对每个人都是最好的
I tend to think that's always the best way for everyone.
得不到的不会比较好
Grass is rarely greener.
等我有了证据再回来
I will come back when I have evidence.
-你服用哌替啶[镇痛]吗 -是的
- You're taking pethidine? - Yes.
-戊巴比妥呢 -对 我也服用戊巴比妥
- And the pentobarbitone? - Yes, I'm taking the pentobarbitone,
但是不起作用
but it doesn't work.
我需要药效更强的
I need something stronger.
没有药效更强的了
There is nothing stronger.
事实上 就药理学角度
The fact is, in terms of pharmacology,
我们已经用尽方法
we've gone as far as we can.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表