剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
作为惩罚
...and as a punishment
我们得一起在期中假的时候建一扇门
we have to build a gate together over half-term,
-而不是回去看你 -哈恩博士昨天给我打电♥话♥了
- instead of coming to see you. - Dr. Hahn telephoned me yesterday.
他要你在假期的时候留在学校
He's going to keep you at school over the holidays,
帮助你安顿下来 我想我同意他的观点
to help you settle. I'm afraid I agreed.
-你要打很久吗 -滚开 你说什么
- Are you going to be long? - Piss off! You did what?
这样我就得飞去参加婚礼了
Which leaves me obliged to fly to the wedding.
到那在伦敦
But that's in London.
是的 我们现在已经在机场了
Yes. We're at the airfield now.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, but I've got to go.
现在你得安顿下来 好好表现 这样我才会开心
Now you just settle and behave well. That'll cheer me up.
混♥蛋♥
Prick!
好
Yeah.
菲利普
Philip!
菲利普
Philip!
哈恩找你
Hahn wants you!
快点
Hurry up!
在从科隆起飞后
After takeoff from Cologne,
因为糟糕的天气他们不能在布鲁塞尔降落
bad weather meant they couldn't land at Brussels.
因而他们尝试着在奥斯坦德降落
While attempting to land in Ostend...
恐怕
I'm afraid...
恐怕12个人都丧生了
I'm afraid all 12 souls were lost.
Twelve.
包括四个乘务员
Including the four crew.
但是加上四个乘务员 还有塞西尔
But with four crew, plus Cecile,
唐 路德维格和亚力山大 那是八个人
Don, Ludwig and Alexander, that's eight.
还有大公爵的母亲
Also the Grand Duke's mother,
一名护士
a nurse,
约阿希姆·弗雷尔·冯·里德泽尔
Joachim Freiherr von Riedesel.
十一个
Eleven.
你姐姐塞西尔一定是
And your sister Cecile must have gone into labor
在飞机上生产了
on the flight.
在残骸中发现了一个新生儿
A newborn was found in the wreckage.
安排
Arrangements...
他在哪
Where is he?
-菲利普 -菲利普 你在哪
- Philip! - Philip, where are you?
菲利普
Philip!
-出来 菲利普 -菲利普
- Come on, Philip! - Philip!
菲利普 快出来
Philip! Come on!
-菲利普 -菲利普
- Philip! -Philip!
菲利普
Philip!
-菲利普 -菲利普
- Philip! -Philip!
-在那 哈恩博士 -他在湖里
- Over here! Dr. Hahn! - He's in the lake!
快
Come on!
先生
Sir!
回家
Go home!
回学校去
Back to the school!
把提灯给我
Give me the lantern.
你也是
You too.
运奶火车会在明早4点45
The milk train will leave Inverness station
离开因弗内斯
at 4:45 tomorrow morning.
你坐上火车
You will be on it.
从伦敦 飞到柏林
From London, you will fly to Berlin
然后和你叔父到达姆施塔特
and then on to Darmstadt with your uncle,
参加你姐夫
to attend the funeral of your brother-in-law,
你外甥和你姐的葬礼
your nephews and your sister.
那不是件易事
It will not be easy.
但当你回来的时候 我们就是你的家人
But when you return, we will be your family.
这所学校就是你的家
This school will be your home.
现在去吧
Now come!
坚强点
Be strong!
菲利普
Philip!
菲利普
Philip.
菲利普
Philip.
继续
Go on.
走
Go on.
菲利普 来
Philip, come.
母亲 是菲利普
Mama. It's Philip.
你儿子
Your son.
我很惊讶他还敢在这里露面
I'm surprised he dare show himself here.
父亲
Papa!
要不是因为菲利普 因为他缺乏纪律性
Had it not been for Philip and his indiscipline...
她就不会坐那架飞机
she would never have taken that flight.
是的
It's true.
对不对 孩子
Isn't it, boy?
都是因为你 我们才要
You're the reason we're all here
埋葬我最喜爱的孩子
burying my favorite child.
-父亲 -让他滚出去
- Papa. - Get him out of here.
你现在可能会恨他
You may hate him now,
但是有一天 你自己也会成为一名父亲
but one day, God willing, you will be a father yourself.
你也会有不足 所有的父母都会
And you will fall short, as all parents do.
被憎恨
And be hated.
你就知道祈求自己儿子的原谅
And you will know what it is to pray
是什么了
for the forgiveness from your own son.
菲利普 你要去哪
Philip. Where are you going?
进来
Get inside.
我想他需要帮忙 先生
I think he needs help, sir.
他要求帮忙再说 走吧
Not until he's asked for it. Come.
-先生 -继续走
- Sir? - Move on!
他来了
He's here.
帮我
Help.
大点声
Speak up.
我 我需要帮助
I-- I need help.
那么...
So...
现在我们走吧
Now we go.
孩子们
Boys.
好了 大家伙儿
Come on, boys.
-三 二... -上手
- Three, two... - Hands on.
-一 -起
- One. - Lift up!
-稳住 -小心
- Steady. - Careful.
停 往后 后
Stop. Pull back. Back.
-好 -好
- Yeah. -Yeah.
很 很好 孩子们
Good. Well done, boys.
你也是 菲利普
You too, Philip.
这项挑战面对所有戈登斯敦人
The challenge ahead is one that faces every Gordonstounian.
你们的路线是18英里长
Your route is 18-miles long.
手电
Torch.
你们是戈登斯敦人
You are Gordonstounians,
希望你们能迎难而上
and you are expected to rise to the challenge.
你们还有更大的潜力 先生们
Plus est en vous, gentlemen.
你们每个人都有更大的潜力
There is more in each of you.
你们还有更大的潜力
Plus est en vous.
快
Hurry up!
-快跑 -什么
- Go on! - What?
快跑
Go on!
快跑 查尔斯 快
Get a move on, Charlie! Hurry up!
-查尔斯 -跟上他们 快 快跑
- Charles! - Catch them up! Quick! Go on!
-快 -快
- Hurry up! - Hurry up!
快
Hurry up!
把包扔下 继续跑吧
Just leave it. Keep going.
您好 先生 很高兴您能回来
Hello, sir! It's good to have you back!
这绝对是我的荣幸
It's my absolute pleasure.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他们应该在2点的时候就都回来了
Well... they should all be back at two o'clock.
-格里特 哈登 卡恩 -抱歉 先生
- Grater. Hadden. Cann. - Sorry, sir.
没事的 皮克林 格里菲斯
Never mind. And Pickering. Griffiths.
-查尔斯回来了吗 -我看看
- Is Charles here? - Let me have a look.
-查尔斯在哪 -他很早就掉队了
- Where's Charles? - We lost him, quite early on.
戈德斯 好了 各位 尽可能快地换衣服
Geddes. Right, everyone, get changed quick as you can!
谢谢
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表