剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
With a one, two, three, flash.
非常好看
Oh, quite magnificent.
为什么总得是塞西尔·比顿
Why does it always have to be Cecil Beaton
为我拍官方的生日照
taking my official birthday portrait?
塞西尔怎么了
What's wrong with Cecil?
去年照片出来 大家都在说你很美
When it came out last year, everyone said how pretty you looked.
不 他们说的是我有多像你
No, they said how much I looked like you.
好吧 是很像
Well, quite.
塞西尔只会拍童话梦境
Cecil does just one thing: fairy tales.
是 但他拍得很好
Yes, but he does it so well.
面向我 殿下
And to me, Your Royal Highness.
收一点下巴 然后...
A little less chin, and..
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我问了我今天的新侍女
I asked my new lady-in-waiting here today...
陛下
Your Majesty.
让她提出建议
To offer her opinion...
至少她能有一只脚塌在实地上
Having at least one foot in the real world.
我认为生日照应随年纪的增长而变成熟
I think birthday portraits should evolve and mature with age.
就像国民 展现出人物的变化 复杂性
Like the subject. Show change in the character. Complexity.
真实性
Reality.
没人想看到我们的复杂性和真实性
No one wants complexity and reality from us.
请坐下
Do sit down.
人们在自己的生活中已经受够那些了
People have enough of that in their own lives.
-他们想要我们帮忙逃避 -没错 殿下
- They want us to help them escape. - Indeed, Your Majesty.
如果可以 请你们这样想下...
Imagine this, if you will...
一位年轻女士 一个普通人
A young woman, a commonplace creature.
坐在她单调的洗碗槽前
She sits in her drab little scullery.
很多工作要做 很多清洁工作
So much work to do. So much washing-up.
她如何去渴求舒适 希望
How she longs for comfort, for hope.
再来 一 二 三 照
And again. One, two, three and flash.
她想相信杂务之外 她的生活还有别的意义
She wants to believe her life has some meaning beyond chores.
她打开一本杂♥志♥
She opens a magazine and
她看到了公主殿下的照片
she sees Her Royal Highness's photograph.
就在这璀璨的一瞬间
For one glorious, transforming moment,
她也变成了一位公主
she becomes a princess, too.
她从自己可悲可怜的现实中解脱
She is lifted out of her miserable,
进入到一个梦幻中去
pitiful reality into a fantasy.
过会儿 她会走出家门
Later, she will step out of her house
或许脖上还缠着新颈巾
in a new neckerchief, perhaps,
她攒钱买♥♥的颈巾
for which she has saved.
她会抬高她的头 她重生了
Oh, she will hold her head up high. She is renewed.
这一切都要感谢您 殿下
And all thanks to you, Your Royal Highness...
以及您所代表的理想型
and to the ideal which you represent.
现在 一 二 三 照
And now, with a one, two, three and flash.
非常优秀
Quite marvelous.
到处都是好消息
It's good news all round.
近20年来 我们都认为比利·华♥莱♥士♥
In the 20 or so years we have known the hapless,
是只倒霉且畸形的鹤
misshapen crane that is Billy Wallace,
会有女人想要他吗
has any woman ever looked at him as an object of desire?
哪怕就一点点心思
I mean, even remotely?
肯定没有
Certainly not.
那要如何解释那副场景
Then how can one begin to explain that?
殿下 布兰福德勋爵刚才打电♥话♥来致歉
Ma'am, Lord Blandford just telephoned to apologize
说华♥莱♥士♥先生今晚身体欠佳
and say that Mr. Wallace may be indisposed this evening.
他不能欠佳 我们要宣布我们的订婚
He can't be indisposed. We're announcing our engagement.
是说有什么伤 相当严重的伤
Something about an injury. Rather a serious injury.
-他在哪 -殿下
- Where is he? - Your Highness.
殿下 玛格丽特公主
Her Royal Highness, Princess Margaret.
-让开 -该死
- Out of my way. - Oh, shit.
您必须抬起腿 先生
No, you must keep your leg up, sir.
比利
Billy?
没事 辛普森
It's all right, Simpson.
怎么回事 我们今晚要宣布订婚
Well, what's going on? It's our announcement this evening.
突发意外
Unforeseen circs, I'm afraid.
几个小时前真是一场骚乱
Rather a dust-up in the early hours.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
别这样 我得做点什么止痛
Don't be like that. I had to do something for the pain.
-发生了什么 -仔细听吧
- Well, what happened? - Wait till you hear.
你会笑到吐
You'll laugh till you spit.
你的朋友坦南特因为我做的事情生气了
Your friend Tennant rather took offense at something I did.
你和科林打架了吗
You came to blows with Colin?
我想应该说是"决斗"吧
I believe the word "Duel" was mentioned.
决斗
A duel?
坦南特发起的挑战
Tennant issued the challenge.
要我说有些幼稚 都这个时代了
A little childish in this day and age if you ask me,
但决斗就是决斗 所以我接受了
but a duel is a duel, so I stepped up to the mark.
正如一个绅士会做的那样
That's what a gentleman does.
不
No!
让我说实话的话
If I'm completely honest,
晚上是小酌了点酒
a little drink had been taken during the night.
但我们要开始时 我们头脑清醒 心跳有力
But we faced the dawn with clear heads and strong hearts.
坦南特想要开车
Now, Tennant wanted to motor up
去格伦拿他父亲的旧手♥枪♥
to Glen to get his father's old pistols.
那样就太可笑了 毕竟太远了
It would've been quite ridiculous. Much too far away.
所以 布兰福德拿出了他的手♥枪♥
So, Blandford offered his.
这真♥他♥妈♥是个愚蠢的错误
It was a bloody stupid mistake.
决斗可不是枪法的比拼
A duel is not just a test of marksmanship.
它比的是品质
It's a test of character.
十步
Ten paces.
一 二
One... Two...
三 四
Three... Four...
五 六
Five... Six...
七 八 九
Seven... Eight... Nine...
十
Ten.
那混♥蛋♥打中了我的腿 破玩意
Fucker shot me in the leg. Bloody awful thing.
总之 我带着一点皮外伤幸存下来了
Anyway, I survived with a small flesh wound.
他为什么生你的气
And why was he angry with you?
这事很奇怪
It's the strangest thing,
但自从我们订婚的消息传出后
but ever since word got out about our engagement,
我发现我成了大家关注的中心
I've found myself quite the center of attention.
就像世上每一个好看的姑娘
It's as though every good-looking girl on Earth
都把这消息当作是个人挑战
has taken the news as a personal challenge.
我不太习惯被当作花♥花♥公♥子♥ 更不必说万人迷了
I'm not used to the idea of being a beau, much less a catch.
似乎也让我有些飘飘然了
Seems to have gone to my head rather.
在布伦海姆时有个艳遇
Had a bit of a fumble at Blenheim.
她真是个美人 上过照片 是个演员
She was rather a beauty. She's in pictures, you know. An actress.
总之 坦南特听说了 非常生气
Anyway, Tennant got wind of it and got very cross.
是 生气得有道理
Yes, with reason.
你这可悲 懦弱 可鄙的蠢货
You pathetic, weak, contemptible fool.
我从未想过要和你结婚
I never even wanted to marry you.
跟你不过是我一时的施舍
You were only ever an act of charity.
或绝望
Or desperation.
而现在你在侮辱我 就你
And now you insult me? You?
像你这样的人没资格侮辱像我这样的人
People like you don't get to insult people like me.
你应该永远感恩
You get to be eternally grateful.
你对女人挺有一手
You've quite the way with women.
看看这张脸
Take a look at this face.
满是失望和厌恶
A picture of disappointment and disgust.
这个模样会是
This is the look that
你认识的每个女人都将有的表情
every woman you ever know will come to share.
这就是你未来40年的模样
This is what the next 40 years of your life will look like.
玛格丽特
Margaret...
玛格丽特
Margaret!
该死
Shit!
夫人 我被嘱咐同您说
Ma'am, I've been asked to tell you
玛格丽特公主
that Princess Margaret will
今晚不会宣布订婚
not be announcing the engagement this evening.
殿下说她晚些时候会解释一切
Her Royal Highness said she'll explain everything later.
我相信她一定会 谢谢你 迈克尔
Yes, I'm sure she will. Thank you, Michael.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
好了 好了 安静
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表