剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
菲利普
Philip?
-陛下 殿下不在 -他去哪了
- His Royal Highness is away, ma'am. - Where?
去一个宴会了 度周末
At a house party, for the weekend.
周末 这才周四 他都没提起过
The weekend? It's Wednesday. He never mentioned anything.
是临时决定的
It was all very last minute.
好吧 谢谢
Yes, of course. Thank you.
陛下
Ma'am.
-基勒小姐 -那人是谁 克莉丝汀
- Miss Keeler! - Who's the man, Christine?
-这里 -沃德先生
- This way. - Mr. Ward!
沃德先生 普罗富莫先生呢
Mr. Ward. What about Mr. Profumo?
感谢你的告知
Thanks for letting us know.
好的 别担心
Yes, no worries.
我刚得知斯蒂芬·沃德 抱歉打断你们
I've just heard that Stephen Ward, sorry to interrupt,
刚接受警方调查并承认了所有事情
has been interviewed by police and has confirmed everything.
给普罗富莫介绍应♥召♥女郎
Introducing Profumo to the call girls,
还有那个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍 所有事情
the Russian spy, everything.
好极了
Well, well, well.
我觉得我们接下来随时都可能
I think we can confidently
迎来普罗富莫的辞职
expect Profumo's resignation any minute.
还有紧随其后的政♥府♥倒台
And the government to fall apart shortly thereafter.
抱歉了 我得去工作了
You'll have to excuse me. I'd better get to work.
好吧
All right.
所以 我可以去巴黎了
So, it's a yes to Paris?
-如果你坚持的话 -我坚持
- If you must. - I must.
你不是才从纽约的任务回来吗
Didn't you just get back from an assignment in New York?
-是的 -还有之前去了东京
- I did. - And Tokyo before that?
你不觉得在家待一段时间比较好吗
You don't think some time at home would be good?
回家的话是挺好的 但那现在是建筑工地
It would be if it were a home, but it's a building site.
公主殿下决意对我们的住所
Her Royal Highness has decided to embark upon
进行一项大整修
a major refurbishment of our apartment.
我之前听到传闻
Only I thought I heard a happy rumor
还以为她又怀孕了呢
that she might be expecting another baby.
你没听错 确实是
You did. She is.
但在任何一段婚姻中
But in any marriage it's important
找到把两人紧密联结在一起的事物很重要
to find things that really bind you together,
才能联结成一对夫妇
as a couple.
你们的事物是什么
And yours is?
分开
Absence.
脱帽
Hats off.
这就对了
That's it.
陛下
Ma'am.
-这个呢 -不喜欢 太怪了 我不
- This one? - I hate that. Absolutely grotesque. I don't...
你好啊
Hello.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Yes, thank you very much. Thank you.
-殿下 -陛下
- Your Highness. - Your Majesty.
-天哪 -怎么了
- Goodness. - What?
餐桌和厨房♥在一起
The dining table in the same room as the kitchen?
没错
Yes.
我都不知道该怎么夸它了
I'm not quite sure what to make of that.
现代的 平等主义
It's modern. It's egalitarian.
你是我所认识的最不平等主义的人了
You're the least egalitarian person that I know.
这么恭喜我可不太好
Well, that's not the nicest way to congratulate me.
-你是为这个来的吗 -恭喜你什么
- That is why you're here? - Congratulate you for what?
母亲没告诉你吗 我
Mummy didn't tell you? I'm, uh...
-真的吗 -是的
- Are you? - Yes.
-太棒了 -谢谢
- That's lovely. - Thank you.
在你预产期几周之后
Due a few weeks after you.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
但这不是我来这里的理由
But, no, that's, uh, not why I'm here.
我来这里 是想请你
I'm here to ask that on your way
在为你壮大的家庭建造
to building this great, bright, modern
这个美丽明亮现代又平等主义的家的时候
egalitarian home for your growing family,
也考虑一下周边邻居的感受
you might have a little more consideration for your neighbors.
哪些方面
In terms of what?
比如噪音和对周围的破坏
I'm assuming noise and general disruption.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
谁让你来唱黑脸的
And who sent you on this ugly little mission?
-玛丽娜吗 -是的
- Marina? - Yes.
她可真瞧得起自己的身份啊
She'd do well to remember her place.
你丈夫难民家庭的低位家族成员
As a low-ranking member of your husband's refugee family,
她能在这就不错了
she's lucky to be here at all.
关于平等主义我就说这些
I rest my case about egalitarian.
-而且不只是她 -是爱丽丝吗
- And it's not only her. - Oh, is it Alice?
那个臭脾气的老蝙蝠
That cantankerous old bat.
-还有肯特家和格罗斯特家 -我明白了
- And the Kents and the Gloucesters. - Oh, I see.
是所有那些恶心的嫉妒狂
The whole nasty, jealous circus,
一起演了这出可笑的戏
cooped up in this ridiculous compound,
他们生气是因为我们的房♥子最大
furious because we got the largest apartment.
-没人为房♥子生气 -他们可气得发狂呢
- No one's furious about the apartment. - Incandescent.
肯定都气到便秘了
Positively constipated with fury.
他们生气是因为噪音
They're furious about the noise.
因为那代表了革新 现代化和改变
Because it represents rejuvenation, modernization and change.
不 因为那是轻率 自私和喧闹的
No, because it's inconsiderate, selfish and deafening.
那么 宝宝怎么样了
So, how is the baby so far?
没什么问题 你的呢
it's uncomplicated, surprisingly. How's yours?
有一些问题
Complicated.
他们让我这次要放松
They want me to take it easier this time.
我能给你点建议吗
May I politely suggest you do?
让菲利普分担点压力
Tell Philip to take some of the strain.
-他怎样了 -还好 为什么这么问
- How is he? - Fine. Why?
你想听听托尼和我听到的一个传言吗
Would you like to know a rumor Tony and I heard?
-不 -只是个传言
- No. - Oh, it is just a rumor.
但你不能否认 确实有点像
But you can't deny... there is a similarity.
看
Look.
神秘的男人
看到了吗
You see?
那是战争大臣 他刚刚承认了
That's the Minister of War. He's just admitted it.
普罗富莫承认自己有外遇 但否认了照片上的人是他
Profumo admitted the affair, but he denied the photograph.
那肩膀有点像菲利普的
There is something of Philip in the... shoulders.
首相求见 陛下
The Prime Minister has asked to see you, ma'am
说有急事
as a matter of urgency.
这是最糟糕的一种背叛了
It's the very worst kind of betrayal.
我从未想到他竟然是这种人
From somebody I never expected capable.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这位牙医 沃德先生 显然要负很大责任
This dentist, Mr. Ward, clearly has a lot to answer for.
是整骨医生 陛下
Osteopath, ma'am.
看起来都是他策划的
Oh, well, he seems to have orchestrated it all.
可能是他策划的
He may have orchestrated it,
但从报纸上看 你会认为这都是我的错
but read the newspapers, you'd think it's all my fault.
因此 我觉得我只能
And for that reason, I think it's only right
向您提出辞职了
that I offer you my resignation.
什么
What?
您的政♥府♥的公正性已经受到损害
The integrity of your government has been compromised.
作为首相 我必须对此负责 不能留下了
As Prime Minister, I must accept responsibility. I can't go on.
你当然可以 麦克米伦先生 你必须留下
Yes, you can, Mr. Macmillan, and you must.
我要敦促你回去
I would urge you to go back
团结你的内阁和我的政♥府♥
and unite your cabinet and my government.
管好这个国家
Take charge of this country.
回到唐宁街 首相 掌控好一切
Go back to Downing Street, Prime Minister, and pick up the reins.
我们的国民需要稳定
The people of this country need stability.
我也是 特别是现在
As do I, more than ever.
陛下
Ma'am?
爱丁堡公爵和我又要有孩子了
The Duke of Edinburgh and I are expecting again.
祝贺你 陛下
Congratulations, ma'am.
现在的情况不是那么简单
The situation is not without its complications.
我得休息一下
I will be taking a leave of absence
去苏格兰几个月
for several months, in Scotland.
医生们明确地告诉我
The doctors have made it quite clear
我得彻底地休息
that they'd like me to rest... completely.
才能保证万无一失
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表