剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
When I went back into the room, she was gone.
凭空消失了
Vanished into thin air.
请坐
Do sit down.
接着查特里斯告诉我
Charteris then went on to tell me that
绝不能让任何人知道我会见了女王
no one can ever know that I met the Queen,
即使我号♥称会见了王后
and that should I ever claim that I did,
王宫方面也会坚决否认
the palace would robustly deny it.
但他们会承认
They will, however, concede that I had an appointment
我会见了陛下的助理私人秘书
with Her Majesty's assistant private secretary,
并可能会接纳
and that concessions might be made
我的一个或两个建议
to one or two of my recommendations.
我能知道是哪一个吗
May I ask which ones?
英国广播公♥司♥转播服务
把这些灯搬进去 快点
Let's get these lights in. Quickly.
搬摄像机时小心点
Easy with that camera.
好
Right-o.
接下来搬这个 干得好
This one next. Well done.
现在把剩下的电缆搬进去
Now, let's have the rest of the cables.
我感觉自己像个演员
I feel like an actress.
像一个普通的小龙套
A common little showgirl.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
我和她们有什么不同
In what way am I different?
背着台词 留意着角度 化着妆
Memorizing lines and remembering angles, wearing makeup?
首先你是大英帝国的女王
Well, you're the Queen of the United Kingdom for one thing.
对 一个背着台词
Yes, who's memorizing lines
留意着角度 化着妆的女王
and remembering angles and wearing makeup.
陛下
Your Majesty.
好的
Right.
-我应该去哪里 -这边请 陛下
- Where do you want me? - This way, please, ma'am.
陛下
Ma'am.
25年前我的祖父第一次广播了圣诞演讲
五 四 三...
Five, four, three...
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
二十五年前 我的祖父
Twenty-five years ago, my grandfather broadcast
第一次通过广播发表圣诞祝福
the first of these Christmas messages.
今天又是一个有纪念意义的时刻
Today is another landmark,
因为电视已经让你们很多人
because television has made it
在圣诞节这一天足不出户
possible for many of you to see me in your homes
就能看到我
on Christmas Day.
我自己的家人经常坐在一起看电视
My own family often gather round to watch the television,
就像此时此刻一样
as they are at this moment,
我觉得你们也是
and that is how I think of you all now.
我非常期望这种新媒体
I very much hope that this new medium
能让我的圣诞祝福
will make my Christmas message
更加亲切和直接
more personal and direct.
我的形象对于你们很多人来说
It is inevitable that I should
遥不可及 这不可避免
seem a rather remote figure to many of you,
作为历史上国王和女王的继承者
a successor to the kings and queens of history,
你们可能更熟悉我在在报纸和影片中的样子
someone whose face may be familiar in newspapers and films
正在直播
但我从未接触过你们的生活
but who never really touches your personal lives.
但现在 至少在这几分钟里
But now, at least for a few minutes,
我欢迎你们来感受我家的宁静
I welcome you into the peace of my own home.
你们有些人今天能看到我
That it is possible for some of you to see me today
只是又一个我们的日常生活
is just another example of the speed at which things are changing
正在飞速改变的例子
all around us.
我想要读几行《天路历程》
I would like to read a few lines from Pilgrim's Progress.
正在直播
"经过艰难险阻 我终于来到这里
'"And though, with great difficulty, I am got hither,
但我并不后悔为了到达这里
yet now I don't repent me of all the trouble I have been at
我所经历的一切困难
to arrive where I am.
我的剑留给继承我走天路的人
My sword I give to him that shall succeed me in my pilgrimage
我的勇敢和武艺 留给那配得上的人
and my courage and skill to him that can get it.
我的伤痕 我要带去
My marks and scars I carry with me
作为我曾为主作战的证据
to be a witness for me that I have fought his battles
必要报赏我"
who now will be my rewarder."
我希望1958年 主将赐福予你们
I hope that 1958 may bring you God's blessings
也赐予你们所希望的一切
and all the things that you long for.
我祝福所有人 不论老少 不论你身在何处
And so I wish you all, young and old, wherever you may be,
度过一个开心 快乐
all the fun and enjoyment and peace
安静 祥和的圣诞
of a very happy Christmas.
直播结束
And we're off air.
恭喜您 陛下
Congratulations, ma'am.
六个月后
-你好 -天哪
- Ah, hello. - My, my.
你真漂亮 我喜欢你的裙子
You look pretty. I like the dress.
-谢谢 -还有头发
- Thank you. - And the hair.
-一点都没有跟军人有关的样子 -没错
- Very unregimental. - Mm, yes.
托尼认识最棒的人
Tony knew the top person, of course.
唯一值得信任的造型师
The only stylist who could be trusted.
你知道这个造型师叫什么吗
Does he have a name, this stylist?
我想说维克多·加蓬 但好像不对
I want to say Victor Gabon, but that's not quite right.
维达尔·波蓬
Vidal Baboon?
-维达尔·波蓬 -应该是
- Vidal Baboon? - Yes, I think.
他一直在说
Well, anyway, he talked
发型是种几何艺术形式
endlessly about hair as a geometric art form.
-你的发型看起来很美 -谢谢
- It looks jolly pretty. - Thank you.
如果你有这位波蓬先生的号♥码
If you happen to have a number for this Baboon,
我想把它告诉我妻子
I might pass it on to my wife.
你觉得一个热血男儿认识
Is that appropriate, by the way, that a red-blooded man
合适的女士发型师这件事妥当吗
should know the correct hairdresser for a woman?
托尼身上几乎没有妥当的地方
There's almost nothing that's appropriate about Tony,
但他把让我变更美当成了自己的职责
but he's made it his mission in life to improve me.
-你的专属奥特林厄姆 -没错
- Your very own little Altrincham. - Yes.
只是床上功夫要好一点
Just rather better in bed, I suspect.
天哪 看看他们
Oh, dear God. Look at them.
-给 -谢谢
- There it is. - Thank you very much.
你认为那是谁
Who do you suppose that is?
好像是大卫·史密斯先生 一位汽车经销商
It could be Mr. David Smith, a car dealer.
-那位呢 -我觉得...
- And that? - I believe...
那是"铁锤"哈里·琼斯
that is Harry "The Hammer" Jones.
老肯特路的拳击手
A boxer from the Old Kent Road.
这些人中 有一个本地餐馆老板
Rounding up the numbers, we have a local restaurateur,
一个巴士司机
a bus driver,
一个银行职员
a bank clerk...
还有一个女警
and a woman policeman.
都是为了开放
All to open things up.
是的
Yes.
让我们更接近真实世界 让我们大众化
Bring us more in line with the real world. Democratize us.
就这样
And so it goes.
我们被一点点蚕食
The stings and bites we suffer as it slips away.
一点一点地 一块一块地
Bit by bit, piece by piece.
我们的权威 我们的专♥制♥ 我们的神圣权利
Our authority, our absolutism, our divine rights.
陛下
Ma'am?
这个国家的君主制度
The history of the monarchy in this country
就是为了生存而不断地
is a one-way street of humiliation, sacrifices and concessions
被羞辱 牺牲和让步
in order to survive.
首先是男爵与我们作对
First, the barons came for us,
然后是商人 现在是记者
then the merchants, now the journalists.
难怪我们对屈膝礼
Small wonder we make such a fuss
礼仪和先例这么看重
about curtsies, protocol and precedent.
我们只剩下这些了
It's all we have left.
这是我们仅剩的盔甲了 从支配到统治再到...
The last scraps of armor as we go from ruling to reigning to--
-到什么 -到一无所有
- To what? - To being nothing at all.
提线木偶
Marionettes.
对了 穿上手套
Right, gloves on.
我跟管家说过
I told the master of the household
要在上菜时将客人轮换
to rotate the guests between courses,
所以如果你遇到讨厌的人也别担心 坚持15分钟就好
so if you get a dud, don't worry, it'll be 15 minutes at worst.
大卫·史密斯夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. David Smith.
-大卫 很高兴见到你 -陛下
- Ah, David. Lovely to meet you. - Ma'am.
-你好 -很高兴见到你
- Hello. - Very nice to meet you.
-巴♥特♥尔♥夫妇 -你们好
- Mr. And Mrs. Patel. - Hello there.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表